IGNORED

Divorce in Liasland?

Drunkenbutterfly

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I'm really confused by this one. I mentioned that I don't hate all pro-life, conservative people because I am very close to a lot of people with those beliefs, and I got called self-righteous, but apparently, people are being too hard on the Coghlans.

I'm confused as to what his/her game is.

Check out the Life in A Shoe's Facebook page. They are looking for a car. The car must have 8 seats or 7 seats and a console.

Is someone gonna have to sit in on the console?

Check out the Life in A Shoe's Facebook page. They are looking for a car. The car must have 8 seats or 7 seats and a console.

Is someone gonna have to sit in on the console?

:lol:

Hopefully they just want a little extra space for stuff and that's why a seat and a console are both acceptable.

:lol:

Hopefully they just want a little extra space for stuff and that's why a seat and a console are both acceptable.

Well, this is the same woman who stacked her kids 5-high on Cosco shelving.....

Wouldn't put it past her to stick one in the console.

Yeah, I'm really confused by this one. I mentioned that I don't hate all pro-life, conservative people because I am very close to a lot of people with those beliefs, and I got called self-righteous, but apparently, people are being too hard on the Coghlans.

I'm confused as to what his/her game is.

The troll sent me a PM asking me to block her if I don't like her posts. I've already got her blocked, but it's a bit hard when she spews all over various threads, and other posters quote her (not saying you shouldn't, just pointing out how I see her posts).

Why bother sending a poster a PM if you are just in it for the lulz? I do not understand her end-game either...

Its going to take time for them to get over the trauma they have experienced by being part of that cult. We may never know specifics of the trauma. Everything they believed in has come crashing down around them. They now have to figure out the new normal and work their way though all of the complex emotions of the past. I don't blame them for not coming out and saying we were wrong. It could take years for them to fully process what was going on. I am sure the parents feel some guilt but I think they are too prideful to apologize to the internet. I am waiting to see how the children turn out. I think it says a lot that the oldest has gotten a divorce. The wedding was hurried and I think there are regrets on all sides for that mistake. They have shared a lot with the internet in the past. I hope they learn to limit what they share with time and stop trying to act like the perfect family.

I'm surprised they don't just buy a car with a huge trunk to stash a few of the kids in...This is Perry and Kim we are talking about.

I might recommend one of those huge Cadillacs from the 1970s.

• 2 weeks later...

Perry's Facebook profile picture is a pic of SpongeBob as the Pope. Not sure what the message is suppose to be. post-9940-14451999995819_thumb.jpg

He'said supposed to be Saint Patrick (that's SpongeBob's buddy Patrick).

Oh oops, yeah that isn't Spongebob. Lol St. PATRICK Day, makes more sense now. I wonder if he is supporting or making fun of it?

• 6 months later...

Looks like Deanna is in a relationship with a new guy named Seth, according to their FBs. His profile is totally private, but there are some cute pics of them up there. I hope she is happy and in a relationship where they can actually get to know each other.

Archived