IGNORED

GOP “Christian� Politician Guns Down Neighbor In Shooting Ra

doggie

Well this is sure not following Christs way.

This is a lunatic running on gods ticket. he is a murderer and attempted rapist and people still voted for hi. This really shows how some Christians will accept another christian no matter how horrible they are just because they claim they are christian.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/10 ... g-rampage/

Tye Glenn “Champ†was arrested on Friday following a shooting spree that seriously wounded a neighbor, killed a horse and sent nearby witnesses scrambling for cover. He is currently being held in the Fresno County jail on multiple charges, including suspicion of attempted murder, willful cruelty to a child, willful cruelty to an animal, and felon in possession of a gun.

Champ, a registered sex offender and convicted felon who served time for manslaughter, also has a history of weapons violations. Not surprisingly, he received more than 76,000 votes in the 2014 primary election. Also not surprisingly, he got those votes by running on a platform of “Doing Things God’s Way.â€

The shooting spree began after a 13 year old neighbor allegedly rode an ATV onto his property. Witnesses told the Fresno Bee that the devoted GOP “Christian†first approached the child, violently slashing the tires of the ATV. The Fresno Sheriff stated that there is road construction going on in the area, and that prompted the boy to enter onto the Champ property. Police have not released further details on exactly what transpired between the former GOP candidate and the 13 year old, but the charge of willful cruelty to a child suggests that there may have been physical contact.

After learning of the incident, the boy’s parents went to the former GOP candidate’s home to confront him about his treatment of their son. At this time Champ pulled the gun and started shooting. He shot the boy’s father in the stomach. Neighbors and witnesses, including the boy and his mother ran for cover, while Champ fired off a series of bullets, one which struck a horse that was in a nearby paddock, killing it. Fresno County Sheriff, Margaret Mims, told the Fresno Bee that the former GOP candidate was “shooting pretty indiscriminately.†She also said “It’s fortunate no one else was hit.â€

During Glenn Champ’s campaign from Governor of California, he ran an ad on his website claiming that “most politicians are insane and should be arrested on criminal charges“.

His main web page states:

“And they thought they had Jesus nailed to the cross until the third day. He rose again. Now, it is apparent that California does not want any form of God. So, please prepare yourself for the carnage that’s coming, from the wrath of Jesus the Christ.â€

Fucking Fresno.

I wonder if a lot of his votes came from Fresno County. I'll see if I can find the election stats in the next few days. Although I'm sure most if not all of his votes came from Central Valley counties. A lot of the Central Valley is all " 'Murica, NRA, Jeesuz, football; screw the gayz, the minorities, and soccer! Fack yeahhh!"*

*By "a lot" I definitely don't mean everyone in the CV. I live there too and I'm not like that. Maybe the few of us that aren't like that are on FJ [emoji3]

Yeah, he's one I crossed off the sample ballot list after about 30 seconds on his page. I said to my mom "Oh look, another ultra religious pro-gun anti-woman anti-gay nut running for office. I bet he's racist too." (paraphrased) I was allll excited to vote in my second election, but I ended up moving right before and didn't get an absentee ballot in time.

Cached webpage: http://web.archive.org/web/201405170659 ... ernor.com/

I wonder if a lot of his votes came from Fresno County. I'll see if I can find the election stats in the next few days. Although I'm sure most if not all of his votes came from Central Valley counties. A lot of the Central Valley is all " 'Murica, NRA, Jeesuz, football; screw the gayz, the minorities, and soccer! Fack yeahhh!"*

*By "a lot" I definitely don't mean everyone in the CV. I live there too and I'm not like that. Maybe the few of us that aren't like that are on FJ [emoji3]

I was born there, and won't claim to be from there. I was raised there and will never go back, even for a visit. Racism works so weird there. Lots of racism from everyone, regardless of race. Lots of hating. Unless you're a criminal who takes a picture that makes your eyes look pretty. Then a lot of girls in Stockton will beg to have your babies.

DGayle, if only I would've known that before moving here...

I think people love to hate here. Maybe everywhere else, too, but I don't think I've ever encountered so much negativity. It all seems to be aimed at the strangest things, too. "Mango salsa? Blasphemy!" And then you get this here mofo who ran somebody over and killed them, almost raped someone, and whatever else he's been convicted of, and people support this dude because he's a Godly Christian man. But mango salsa? That's just an abomination.

(I love me some mango salsa and heard someone at work complaining about it a few days ago, that's why I bring it up :lol: )

DGayle, if only I would've known that before moving here...

I think people love to hate here. Maybe everywhere else, too, but I don't think I've ever encountered so much negativity. It all seems to be aimed at the strangest things, too. "Mango salsa? Blasphemy!" And then you get this here mofo who ran somebody over and killed them, almost raped someone, and whatever else he's been convicted of, and people support this dude because he's a Godly Christian man. But mango salsa? That's just an abomination.

(I love me some mango salsa and heard someone at work complaining about it a few days ago, that's why I bring it up :lol: )

There's nothing better to do in that miserable hellhole except bitch and moan about the things that don't matter, like math in school and why the cop really thing stopping at a red light is important. I swear the most self-entitled people live there. I was called names by my family for getting a job where I could live all on my very own! What, was I too good to let people live with me? And how uppity was I to not drop out of school by 10th grade? Oh, but I'm eeeeeeviiiiil because I won't vote based on who says they're Christian. My god I'm glad I'm out of there. I told them I'd stay away, and except for one time to save the sorry ass of a stupid relative, I've stayed out. Nasty place. I feel bad for the good people who live there and can't get out, to be surrounded by all the stupidity.

A good man who works hard takes a back seat to Jeremy Meeks because he's got pretty eyes in his mug shot. http://www.people.com/article/mug-shot- ... t-facebook Where else are crimes like his no big deal because he's got nice eyes?

I hope you can get out. Any reason to be there?

I'm trying to get out but my job skills for my field are "unique" and not many places want to hire someone with those unique skills (i.e., they want real skills, not the bullshit I've learned at my current job). Trust me, I'm willing to take a significant pay cut the get the f- out of here. It also doesn't help that I'm unwilling to relocate to anywhere else in the Central Valley, desert areas, or SoCal lol so yeah, that's why I'm still stuck here.

Eta: and my SO doesn't wanna leave California because he doesn't wanna be far from his family and they're all in California

ViolaSebastian, if you're vacationing in Fresno, then maybe :lol: Yosemite is really nice, as are the mountains. I've heard the zoo is nice too, if you like visiting zoos. Just don't wear red or blue :D

IronicallyMaeve - we always joke about that, and also say Bakersfield is the butthole :lol: It's funny because there are quite a few jobs in both of those places and some of those in Bakersfield pay really well (petroleum-related jobs).

I'm trying to get out but my job skills for my field are "unique" and not many places want to hire someone with those unique skills (i.e., they want real skills, not the bullshit I've learned at my current job). Trust me, I'm willing to take a significant pay cut the get the f- out of here. It also doesn't help that I'm unwilling to relocate to anywhere else in the Central Valley, desert areas, or SoCal lol so yeah, that's why I'm still stuck here.

Eta: and my SO doesn't wanna leave California because he doesn't wanna be far from his family and they're all in California

ViolaSebastian, if you're vacationing in Fresno, then maybe :lol: Yosemite is really nice, as are the mountains. I've heard the zoo is nice too, if you like visiting zoos. Just don't wear red or blue :D

IronicallyMaeve - we always joke about that, and also say Bakersfield is the butthole :lol: It's funny because there are quite a few jobs in both of those places and some of those in Bakersfield pay really well (petroleum-related jobs).

:lol:

I'm from Humboldt, where the only decent jobs are growing a little green plant... :whistle:

Ha! I heard if you walk into any bank's safety deposit box room in the tri-county area, you can smell the green. Money, that is. The rumor is all those *ahem* grass *ahem* growers keep their moola in a bank but not in accounts. Or so I hear.

Archived