IGNORED

Priscilla's Satan Eyes/Wedding and God MERGED

sophrosyne

Here's the moment of possession - hee!

She sounds like one of those people on Drunk History trying to explain something after 7 tequila shots. As you can see, even closed captioning couldn't make head nor tail out of what she was saying.

centerhttp://i.imgur.com/ZAdF5G4.jpg

And the fact that she had her mouth open, either smiling or laughing, at the time of possession made it look even more evil. Too funny.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps she lays out his clothing as a loving gesture or wants him to match! These fundie wives seem quite nurturing (perhaps from all that child rearing they have done!).

Perhaps. I find the whole practice bizarre. If Pris cannot trust David to dress himself, maybe she should buy him some Garanimals. She has enough on her plate and dressing her husband should not be one of them.

OMG! My 17&1/12th Anniversary is coming up! Off to Pinterest for some really special ideas to mark the occasion.....

Congrats! We just celebrated our 16.75th anniversay last week!

Perhaps she lays out his clothing as a loving gesture or wants him to match! These fundie wives seem quite nurturing (perhaps from all that child rearing they have done!).

I was thinking, maybe that's why they match all the time - she picks his or her outfit first, then something for the other to match, then one for Paul...I am waiting to see if the new family of four matches, or if it's just a threesome sort of thing.

I was thinking, maybe that's why they match all the time - she picks his or her outfit first, then something for the other to match, then one for Paul...I am waiting to see if the new family of four matches, or if it's just a threesome sort of thing.

Cheeky!

When she forgets what she's saying and then starts those hand motions to get going again, does anyone else picture Davey behind the camera doing those same hand motions as cues for her.

Perhaps. I find the whole practice bizarre. If Pris cannot trust David to dress himself, maybe she should buy him some Garanimals. She has enough on her plate and dressing her husband should not be one of them.

Seriously. The only woman I know who helps dress her husband is my mom. My dad is horribly color blind, so back in the days he wore suits to work she'd make sure he had matching socks and that he had the correct shirt and tie combo. That's the only reason I can think of for a grown adult to need his clothes laid out, other than someone with a mental/physical disability.

Evidently they're having a 'gender reveal party' (I know, it's really revealing the sex, not the gender, but that's the word they used...). David uses his child's 20 week ultrasound to expound upon...Satan. I'm not kidding--Satan.

In what reality does one launch into a diatribe about Satan while joyfully announcing a healthy mid-term pregnancy as the work of God ? I have never before heard of the idea that Old Scratch himself would take a personal interest in trying to "get" an unborn fetus. :wtf:

It strikes me as more than a little narcissistic to believe a being as busy as the Devil who if current headlines are to be believed is working on all kinds of big wars and such to take the time out of his schedule to harass one young couples unborn child! Don't you think Lucifer has better things to do or at least more efficient ways of corrupting souls in larger numbers than stalking a fledgling baby who doesn't even know the difference between right and wrong yet?

Does evil exist in the world? Absolutely. Are the Pecan Thief and his little family prime targets? Doesn't seem likely.

Why does Priscilla always seem to be painfully hunting for the next word or looking puzzled when David is talking? :?

Maybe Priscilla just got tired of David wearing her clothes.

New creepy Youtube video posted by Pecan Thief and 'Cil: "Ways I am Learning to Encourage My Husband as He Seeks God."

youtube.com/watch?v=qsVBf1OIfcQ\

38 seconds into the video, Satan flashes silver in Priscilla's eyes, sayin' hey to FJers. True Linda Blair moment. Meanwhile, 'Cil yammers on about clothes and breakfast and refreshing Lord knownin' husbands. And wet blankets and fanning flamers, er...I mean flames.

Great drinking game video too--drink words "husband" and "encourage."

Why does Priscilla use the royal "we" throughout the video? She catches herself once and says "i" but then goes back to we and our husband. Do you think the Pecan Thief is secretly heading into polygamy? :shhh:

In what reality does one launch into a diatribe about Satan while joyfully announcing a healthy mid-term pregnancy as the work of God ? I have never before heard of the idea that Old Scratch himself would take a personal interest in trying to "get" an unborn fetus?

Well, if you're a closeted gay who has been told all your life that being gay is evil, but you're in a family who views themselves as the epitome of godliness... Davey boy has probably spent a lot of time wondering if his evil urges were the result of Satan attacking him or his mom when she was pregnant with him.

I can't imagine the mental gymnastics he goes through to try to satisfy his evil urges (his fabulous wedding, planned by himself, and his obvious delight at getting into close quarters in physical contact with other males, to name a couple). Then he's forced by his parents to get married so he chooses a woman who buys into the party line completely and doesn't seem very bright. He wants Pris to be something that is completely different than what she is, and she tries so hard to please him, but he can barely suppress his disgust for her.

I wonder if he thought that Pris would be the thing that 'cured' him, and since she 'failed', he's now worrying that the child she's carrying is now ripe for Satan to grab and twist into...David.

Priscilla sounds like she is in some kind of trance state. is she a mk-ultra victim?

David is one of several fundie people who I think are gay gay gay. His "boyfriend" Robert for example. They look good together, such a cute couple :D

I would really love to hear from someone who grew up in fundie circles and who went through it, what they were thinking when they realized they were gay and how they logically justified it for themselves.

also, would it be ok in those circles to admit that you are gay to your family and then live in celibacy? or would you be shunned anyway?

Priscilla sounds like she is in some kind of trance state. is she a mk-ultra victim?

David is one of several fundie people who I think are gay gay gay. His "boyfriend" Robert for example. They look good together, such a cute couple :D

I would really love to hear from someone who grew up in fundie circles and who went through it, what they were thinking when they realized they were gay and how they logically justified it for themselves.

also, would it be ok in those circles to admit that you are gay to your family and then live in celibacy? or would you be shunned anyway?

I don't think it would be very okay in the family, because you'd be blamed for not being content with the way the Lord made you, even if you are not an active sinner. It definitely wouldn't be okay if you want to be a spokesman or higher-up in the organization because they have an image to preserve.

No. It would be seen as accepting Satan's attacks. God told man to leave his father and mother and cleave to his helpmeet, to be fruitful and multiply. And marriage is about duty not emotion anyway, and one makes a choice to love one's spouse. Homosexuality is also apparently a choice, just like any sin, so according to his culture Davey would be choosing to allow satan to dwell in him and disobeying god by living as even a celibate gay man.

Much better to push him, ignoring his obvious and stated reluctance, into marriage with the most devout and gullible young lady to be found. That way it will be her fault when he stumbles.

And god knows he's the perfect man to front an organisation that parents might be concerned about sending their teenage daughters to because of Gothard's shenanigans.....

No. It would be seen as accepting Satan's attacks. God told man to leave his father and mother and cleave to his helpmeet, to be fruitful and multiply. And marriage is about duty not emotion anyway, and one makes a choice to love one's spouse. Homosexuality is also apparently a choice, just like any sin, so according to his culture Davey would be choosing to allow satan to dwell in him and disobeying god by living as even a celibate gay man.

Much better to push him, ignoring his obvious and stated reluctance, into marriage with the most devout and gullible young lady to be found. That way it will be her fault when he stumbles.

And god knows he's the perfect man to front an organisation that parents might be concerned about sending their teenage daughters to because of Gothard's shenanigans.....

I didn't think of that, but yes, I would feel very sure that David would not molest girls/women.

Considering Pecan Thief is a bit :gay-rainbow: fabulous :gay-rainbow: in a understated homeschooler sort of way, I find it hard to believe he needs help picking out his outfit for the day. He should probably be the one dressing both of them.

colbert_zps93b7ad1c.gif

Well, if you're a closeted gay who has been told all your life that being gay is evil, but you're in a family who views themselves as the epitome of godliness... Davey boy has probably spent a lot of time wondering if his evil urges were the result of Satan attacking him or his mom when she was pregnant with him.

I can't imagine the mental gymnastics he goes through to try to satisfy his evil urges (his fabulous wedding, planned by himself, and his obvious delight at getting into close quarters in physical contact with other males, to name a couple). Then he's forced by his parents to get married so he chooses a woman who buys into the party line completely and doesn't seem very bright. He wants Pris to be something that is completely different than what she is, and she tries so hard to please him, but he can barely suppress his disgust for her.

I wonder if he thought that Pris would be the thing that 'cured' him, and since she 'failed', he's now worrying that the child she's carrying is now ripe for Satan to grab and twist into...David.

All of that makes so much sense, esp. the bolded, poor guy.

Every video I see of her further convinces me that this girl is mentally delayed and is being taken advantage of. Not only does it never cross her mind to question anything at all, but it's so clear that she is repeating what she's been told to say, and it's all like a revelation that amazes her, like she's not remembering what things mean until she's parroting it. Her husband is pretty sick.

I hope there won't be videos of the kids preaching a few years down the road.

Agree that Priscilla appears to be parroting, though willingly. I actually think she's more of a zealot (if such a thing is possible) than David.

Wasn't the gender reveal supposed to be in July? D&P must know that people are checking to find out, so it's a ripe opportunity for them to share their wisdom.

Considering Pecan Thief is a bit :gay-rainbow: fabulous :gay-rainbow: in a understated homeschooler sort of way, I find it hard to believe he needs help picking out his outfit for the day. He should probably be the one dressing both of them.

colbert_zps93b7ad1c.gif

He might be the one dressing Priss. I don't follow these two that closely and even I've noticed that she's a lot more nicely dressed since they got married. Her hair and makeup almost always look terrific, too.

And good grief, what's the deal with fundies and making videos all the time? If I was Priscilla, I'd be telling David to get that damn camera out of my face, and that if you don't like the way I hit my cues and markers for your little vanity project movies, then you can find someone else to help you film them!

Pray for him because he's going on the internet to buy something? Shades of Pa Keller's pre-marriage admonition to Davy about his internet usage.

I can't help but assume the PT doesn't fully trust himself on the old World Wide Web. You know how it is; you go online to price WaterPiks and before you know it you're watching Nude Russian Twinks frolicking in the forest.

Poor Pris.

I don't know much about Pricilla but after watching that video it seems wrong to snark on her...just wrong.

I feel so very sorry for David, he must live in hell every day and all the while just trying to be oh-so-grateful for it. It's too bad his parents pressured him to marry, he probably could have lived a single , celibate life and been content. Instead they pushed Pricilla into "encouraging" him into being a straight husband and father. It seems unfair to everyone involved.

I do think its possible that David and Pris have a really special relationship , situation being as it is. Lord have mercy on them.

Archived