IGNORED

Baptist CEO caught soliciting dog sex

neuroticcat

That youtube video has a comment that says "This place is not dog friendly" from like a day ago, hahaha! But yes, I agree that his poor family must be horrified!!!

They did warn us gay marriage would lead to beastiality. I just never thought it was a threat and that they would be the ones to carry it out.

This is off topic but I just need to say that you have the best FJ username I've seen in a while.

Oodontheloo is a brilliant username.

It's possible that his family is not horrified but relieved that law enforcement finally caught up with this guy.

I'm not sure that this necessarily has much to do with loving dogs too much. Nor does it necessarily have it's roots in the teachings of Fundamentalist Christianity. It's more like sadism and animal torture, and sociopaths can pop up everywhere. Even among Baptist preachers.

Real case: Elderly lady calls police weeping and claiming that (relative) is threatening to "hump the dog" when he comes to see her. Police don't see this as an emergency initially, but she calls back screaming that (relative) is now actually "humping the dog." Responding police officers do not catch relative in the act or even in the house. However, they realize that she is not just some demented old bat and report to APS while continuing the investigation.

End result: Good teamwork among APS, LE and animal protection agency.(Relative) was threatening to rape the poodle if she did not hand over social security check. He'd taken money from her for months. (Relative) did actually rape the dog when she refused. Internal injuries, but it survived with pro bono treatment from vet. (Relative) incarcerated. Woman and dog safe.

I met someone on the internet who claimed his dog voluntarily licked him while masturbating... I never quite believed him. I thought he must have forced the dog :(

This is could see happening because dogs are naturally drawn to scents and they like to lick salty things which sweat and other things contain. While not something I condone, I think that is WORLDS away from actually sticking your human penis into a dog's vagina.

There is little chance of a dog being hurt from voluntarily licking a human body part (which many dogs will do with abandon if you let them. I have particularly "licky" dogs that will lick my hand/arm/foot for 30+ minutes if I would let them).

Just to be clear, not something I'm advocating.

Yeah I have a "licky dog". I hasten to add its never licked anything like that but yeah I can see a situation where someone is masturbating and it happens. I've heard a lot of stories where a dog walks in on a couple and tries to join in a fun game (the strange wrestling part not because it's become aroused).

I think there are people who are sexually attracted to animals and need help, I think others are animal rapists for similar reasons to people who rape humans, for the power and violence.

And yeah, agree with those who now realise why the Christian Right was so sure that gay marriage and DADT would so clearly lead to man on dog.

The guy was incredibly stupid for posting an ad on craigslist, but I agree its probably not the first time he's attempted something like this, just the first time he's been dumb enough to get caught.

I want to do more research on this, but I really don't want the search history or ads forever.

This is AMERICA! Where abusing dogs is way, way less acceptable than abusing women. See: the whole NFL.....

...and Mark Driscoll

(Tim Tebow abused women by breaking fundie girl hearts by the tens of thousands, but that's kind of in a different category. :) )

Right here in the heartland of burnt orange football fanaticism, Charlie Strong (brand new head coach for the University of Texas Longhorns football team) has already dumped 8 players from the team for not adhering to his 5 core values before the season has even started. :o

Treating women with respect is second, right after honesty:

In order:

honesty

treating women with respect

no drugs

no stealing

no weapons

Basically, you have guys who cannot adhere to the basic tenets of civil society. Best to dump them right away, and not have problems later.

He's made the front page of the Columbia MO newspaper two days in a row now; I guess he's also featured in the Lake of the Ozarks papers too. The waaaay-too-curious part of my brain is wondering what the other animal was, and why it's being kept so hush-hush. As if the dog wasn't creepy enough. :pink-shock:

I am posting this here rather than in the venting thread because it relates to my earlier post on this topic and it concerns pastors and sexual scandal. If it's off topic, I'm sorry.

20 years ago when our oldest was a baby and we lived in Indianapolis, we attended a big Pentecostal church for awhile (this was before we converted to Orthodoxy). It was new and different to us, we liked the music, the people were friendly and welcoming and didn't make us shuffle our baby off to the nursery during services. We attended for about a year and a half. During that time, our second baby was born. A friend from the church kept our oldest at home that day and some church staff visited me at the hospital, and the pastor called me on the phone and prayed with me.

So, today, out of curiosity and with a nagging feeling from this thread in the back of my mind, I started digging around looking at their website.

The man who was the pastor then was dismissed after 28 years in 2009 for sexual misconduct (unspecified). He admitted his guilt. He can no longer preach in any Assembly of God church.

Did he retire? Nope. He went and started a new church, with his smiling wife by his side, in a movie theater (how apropos).

It makes me very angry, and it makes me want to throw up. :angry-screaming: :angry-fire: :puke-front:

"How much is that doggie in the window? (Aarf-Aarf!)

The one with the wagg-a-ly tail?

How much is that doggie in the window? (Aarf-Aarf!)

I do hope that doggie's for sale." :animals-dogrun: :lol: (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

Someone took the phrase "Screwed the Pooch" literally. :ew: :ew:

"How much is that doggie in the window? (Aarf-Aarf!)

The one with the wagg-a-ly tail?

How much is that doggie in the window? (Aarf-Aarf!)

I do hope that doggie's for sale." :animals-dogrun: :lol: (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

Looks like a commenter had the same thought:

Screen_shot_2014_08_15_at_8_27_05_PM.png

I am posting this here rather than in the venting thread because it relates to my earlier post on this topic and it concerns pastors and sexual scandal. If it's off topic, I'm sorry.

20 years ago when our oldest was a baby and we lived in Indianapolis, we attended a big Pentecostal church for awhile (this was before we converted to Orthodoxy). It was new and different to us, we liked the music, the people were friendly and welcoming and didn't make us shuffle our baby off to the nursery during services. We attended for about a year and a half. During that time, our second baby was born. A friend from the church kept our oldest at home that day and some church staff visited me at the hospital, and the pastor called me on the phone and prayed with me.

So, today, out of curiosity and with a nagging feeling from this thread in the back of my mind, I started digging around looking at their website.

The man who was the pastor then was dismissed after 28 years in 2009 for sexual misconduct (unspecified). He admitted his guilt. He can no longer preach in any Assembly of God church.

Did he retire? Nope. He went and started a new church, with his smiling wife by his side, in a movie theater (how apropos).

It makes me very angry, and it makes me want to throw up. :angry-screaming: :angry-fire: :puke-front:

It's a whole new level of scary when it's a religious leader you know involved in a sex scandal. A former rabbi at my synagogue (after he left) was featured on "To Catch a Predator."

I'm kinda hoping he'll repent and start a ministry to help others with a similar problem. I can only imagine his testimony: "If you've been dogged by the thought of bestiality, Jesus can help ya lick it!" No, that doesn't sound quite right.

Anyway, his only other option is a geographic + name change + plastic surgery or grow a beard and shave his head.

Or maybe it will ultimately be OK. If he is Baptist, people will say, "Well, at least he wasn't dancing."

http://www.vice.com/tag/Bestiality One day, I read this, and... URG. I want to be very open minded about sex and all, but my tolerance stop with animals.

Edit to add that the vice link is chocking - justification of the prostitution of dogs :( - so don't read it if you are at work/sensible

Thank God for Craig's List! Otherwise, it would be his word against the dog's! And you know the dog was asking for it, wagging that tail all over town, stick it's tongue out so seductively.

Can you imagine the call home to request bail? "Uh, let me start by saying, it wasn't a prostitute, okay?"

I think they didn't specify the species of the other animal so they wouldn't give anyone any ideas.

*Just sick humor, before you waste your time throwing me into a bottomless pit.

Archived