IGNORED

Baptist CEO caught soliciting dog sex

neuroticcat

he is barking mad. Now if it was a young person or a woman or a man for that matter he would only have to repent but a dog? that's going too far I guess.

A friend of mine made me aware of this little gem of dafuque earlier this evening. I felt incredibly bad for that poor dog and the guy's friends and family, yet I still laughed like a stoned hyena at the effed up absurdity of the situation. He will never ever ever live this down. Ever.

This is AMERICA! Where abusing dogs is way, way less acceptable than abusing women. See: the whole NFL.

Does he realize dogs don't typically go on Craigslist and troll for sex?

So much "da fuq" with this one. Like why didn't he just get a dog from a shelter? I'm glad he didn't think of that (at least as far as we know).

I totally agree, people get up in arms for animal abuse...but so many think spanking kids or backhanding women is acceptable.

No dogs were harmed because he was arrested for attempted fucking of a dog.

Hill really screwed the pooch on this one. :mrgreen:

(Sorry I couldn't resist.)

I swear, it is shit like this that sometimes makes me want to throw my hands up and say look, Jesus, what the fuck is the point (I believe Jesus loves me even though I swear) and just give up on all organized religion forever and pray by myself at home. Seriously. Because at least I know where I stand with God and that I am not trolling Craigslist for sex with animals or raping women or molesting children or the current fuck up du jour. It makes me paranoid about every person in leadership at any church. :?

I sat here for a few moments staring at a blank screen because I couldn't figure out what to say. I just...there are so many things wrong here.

I love my dogs. A LOT. I'm one of "those" dog people. I can't imagine wanting to have sex with one of them (or any dog..just for the record).

I'm probably overthinking this, as well, but um how does that even work...physically. I don't think dog vagina is built quite the same way as human.

I understand this guy is mentally ill, but I just can't wrap my head around any of it. I can't help but wonder if this is the type of damage that is done to people when you make sex and "normal" relationships when growing up taboo.

Well, I guess I'm canceling my reservations at Windermere Baptist Conference Center (in Roach, MO!).

[bBvideo 560,340:3fofiwi8]

[/bBvideo]

Damn, and I know that walking through the caves would have totally convinced me that my life was just as dark without Jesus.

The video ends with "Our friendly professional staff is anxious to serve your needs, and make your visit life-changing."

No thanks. :animals-dogrun: :animals-dogrun: :animals-dogrun:

... :shock:

Well that's a new one for me. Of the possible types of fundie sex scandals, I doubt I would ever guess this one.

Here's another article. http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/09 ... ith-a-dog/

Apparently this guy has been a real embarrassment for years. I agree with the bolded.

For such a Godly place, the Windermere Baptist Conference Center has been at the center of a continuous legal battle with another ‘Godly’ organization, the Executive Board of the Missouri Baptist Convention. The first suit was filed in 1999 and the legal battle to determine which of the two “Godly†organizations is ripping the other off, continues into 2014.

Oddly enough, one court document filed in March of this year states that Hill resigned in 2001. The document also states that: Hill told The Executive Board that he was resigning:

“because “some board members do not have confidence in my leadership,†because some individuals want to file litigation against the breakaway agencies and “do not trust me,†and because he no longer had the trust required to lead as executive director: “Some who do not trust me will not allow me to lead and others will not follow my leadership.â€

How Hill again became President and CEO of the Westermere Baptist Conference Center is anyone’s guess (or you could sort through the 4,000 pages of legal documents here, to find out). In any case it’s clear that there have been serious problems with Hill for quite a long time. The legal allegations mostly center on underhanded financial dealings and dishonest business practices, rather than perverse sexual behavior, but hey, if you’re mentally screwed enough to solicit sex with a dog on the internet, forging a few papers or stealing a couple of million bucks from your church isn’t really any big deal, I suppose.

I'm amazed that some people still don't understand that it is the sole job of some cops to troll the internet all day (particularly Craigslist) for things like this. He really couldn't think of a better way to accomplish having sex with a dog (I don't condone bestiality, btw.)? The stupid here boggles the mind.

Tisk tisk, he should have chosen a ministry in one of the states where bestiality is legal...(Alabama, Connecticut, Hawaii, Kentucky, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming and the District of Columbia.)

Andddd now I have some very interesting google searches for the police to find if I go missing... :shifty-kitty:

How sad. Google shows he has been married over 30 years and his wife works with him at the Baptist place. Two sons who are both attorneys and a teenage daughter, who must be HORRIFIED. :(

They did warn us gay marriage would lead to beastiality. I just never thought it was a threat and that they would be the ones to carry it out.

I met someone on the internet who claimed his dog voluntarily licked him while masturbating... I never quite believed him. I thought he must have forced the dog :(

Tisk tisk, he should have chosen a ministry in one of the states where bestiality is legal...(Alabama, Connecticut, Hawaii, Kentucky, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming and the District of Columbia.)

Andddd now I have some very interesting google searches for the police to find if I go missing... :shifty-kitty:

I'm amazed at the states it's legal in, yet it's not legal in Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, or South Carolina. Crazy. :cray-cray:

Yet another blight against Alabama. Of course I could see a dog chomping the family jewels of humans.

A friend of mine made me aware of this little gem of dafuque earlier this evening. I felt incredibly bad for that poor dog and the guy's friends and family, yet I still laughed like a stoned hyena at the effed up absurdity of the situation. He will never ever ever live this down. Ever.

Mr. No informed me of same. Good to know I wasn't the only who lol'd too.

Nope he won't live it down. Future google searches will not be his friend.

Archived