IGNORED

Are Dede and ExGay Greg asunder?

Howl

Was wondering about ExGay Greg and Dede Haislip, so did a little noodling around on the Google.

Someone was speculating that Dede and Greg were no longer together.

Dede is now apparently DeAnn Alaine, a comedian in Atlanta.

Her (DeAnn Alaine) Facebook page does not make any reference to Greg and ExGay Greg is not on her friends list.

Her Facebook page does not make any mention of her 12 or 13 month "pregnancy" odyssey.

Anyone have more info?

ExGay Greg's Facebook page is not active (although it still shows a picture of their car with an ExGay's bride sign) but the link to Overcomer Ministries Website does not load.

That is interesting. Although she's had the Deanna Alain (SP) site up for a while. Last I heard, they were sleeping in their car (2 or 3 weeks ago) and thinking they might have to find jobs, if people didn't donate via paypal already.

Very interesting.

They are still together and currently living in or near Orlando (if you can call sometimes sleeping in their car "living"). I think they spend their days at mcdonalds using the wifi and trying to lead unsuspecting customers to their lord. Oh and greg decided that the lord told him that "their season of lack is over" and that they are now supposed to have a house and dede is supposed to work (designing websites and acting / singing). He is careful what he posts though and never gives the full story. All of his posts are set to private. Also Dede and her friend Lisa have the twofunny blog (which isn't funny).

I think people here (elsewhere?) were speculating that both of them were trying to distance themselves from all the crazy they are attached to*. I believe Greg had also changed his name on Facebook or created a new Facebook with a new name but I can't remember for sure. I want to say he was going by Greg Allen...???

*because the internet is F-O-R-E-V-A

I checked on Greg's fb about a week ago and he is still with dede, and still posting religious status updates several times a day, mainly about how the devil is always attacking them. They never mention the pregnancy and the official statement was they lost the baby. They're homeless.

He was Greg Allen but has closed down that facebook page. He is still just as ex gay as ever.

Thanks for the updates, y'all.

When I was reading his life history, it sounds as though he has not had a "job" job in many, many years. He made a living by cruising the beach for years and than married Dede and became a professional Ex Gay. Can't imagine what his resume would look like. On second thought, yes, I can.

You'd think they could get jobs at McDonalds if they hang out there enough. :)

Since Greg doesn't have much of a professional resume, and he's a little too old to be a club dancer, he could always make a career out of being a drag queen. I'm sure there are plenty of entertainment venues in Orlando that would allow him to make a living from it.

I checked on Greg's fb about a week ago and he is still with dede, and still posting religious status updates several times a day, mainly about how the devil is always attacking them. They never mention the pregnancy and the official statement was they lost the baby. They're homeless.

That motor coach would have come in handy right about now.

:auto-mysterymachine:

Too bad the Lawd didn't see fit to provide them with one. Or the Debil won that battle. One of those two things....

:doh:

I theorize that Dede was seriously close to losing any sort of visitation rights with her son, so her and Greg had to back down on the cray cray.

I do miss the summer of crazy. I was going through a slow phase last year, and they kept me entertained.

I have to admit it is kind of sad they are truly living in the Xgaymobile down by the river. Looks as if they aren't welcome at Greg or Dede's parent. They could write the manual on how to fuck up your life.

I would also like to add I think both Xgay and Dede are unemployable. A google search of their names comes up with a lot of crazy. Their only hope is if there is a bridge or two they haven't burned that could help them get a job.

The only place I see them going from here is:

Xgay Greg: He's going to figure out giving out bj's at the local state park restroom is much more profitable than demanding handouts. He'll return to the lifestyle

Dede: Not quite so sure how she will end up. She is pretty delusional at this point...I would see her attaching herself to some other 2 cent religious grifter and continue to make poor attempts at performing in film or on stage.

I would also like to add I think both Xgay and Dede are unemployable. A google search of their names comes up with a lot of crazy. Their only hope is if there is a bridge or two they haven't burned that could help them get a job.

The only place I see them going from here is:

Xgay Greg: He's going to figure out giving out bj's at the local state park restroom is much more profitable than demanding handouts. He'll return to the lifestyle

Dede: Not quite so sure how she will end up. She is pretty delusional at this point...I would see her attaching herself to some other 2 cent religious grifter and continue to make poor attempts at performing in film or on stage.

Isn't XGG a bit old for hustling? Different strokes and all that, but I can't see it being lucrative for him.

He could set himself up with a nice new sign/blazer though..... "I used to be straight but my wife set me free. Ask to meet me (intimately)!"

I am trying to think what it must be like for their parents to watch them both spiraling out of control. They've dug such a hole for themselves that they've got very few alternatives now.

I'm also wondering why Dede is still being allowing to see that little boy. Honestly, she's so unstable right now that I'd be afraid she'd do something crazy (like that time she took him and ran off).

Isn't XGG a bit old for hustling? Different strokes and all that, but I can't see it being lucrative for him.

He could set himself up with a nice new sign/blazer though..... "I used to be straight but my wife set me free. Ask to meet me (intimately)!"

Gah! I thought they need to make money!

There was (or still is) a secret group on FB that was somewhat able to keep track of these 2. I was cut off last week so I am no longer current but they were trying to keep track of G and D and report them to the unsuspecting and naïve church groups or gullible people who would take them in for a few days here and there. They seem to have had D's son with them for a while this summer even though they are essentially homeless. Always telling people that God needs to be obeyed by giving them $ and sustenance. They even gave someone $ for food stamps (EBT) so the other person could get "gas" and they got more food that way. Not exactly ethical but what else can you expect from these 2. They seem to have pulled way back from their more public social media presence of the past. I thought they would have been publically busted by now.

• 2 weeks later...

I just looked at that TwoFunny blog. It was just....wretched. I can never get those two minutes back. And it didn't appear that DeDe contributed.

I theorize that Dede was seriously close to losing any sort of visitation rights with her son, so her and Greg had to back down on the cray cray.

I do miss the summer of crazy. I was going through a slow phase last year, and they kept me entertained.

I have to admit it is kind of sad they are truly living in the Xgaymobile down by the river. Looks as if they aren't welcome at Greg or Dede's parent. They could write the manual on how to fuck up your life.

I remember that summer and yes, I also think that Dede was close to losing visitation rights to her son after she took him out of state. I won't presume to know much about her ex, but he certainly had boatloads of proof of what she did and I am guessing he used it or threatened to.

Archived