IGNORED

KKK Group Embraces 'Shoot To Kill' Policy immigrants

doggie

So they want African Americans to help them out here? sounds like the black sheep of the kkk here.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/08/kkk-m ... cy-refugee

Same KKK, different target. In fact, in its zeal to stop all brown people from crossing the border at all times no matter how miserable their lives were at home, the KKK is reaching out to African-Americans to help them in their quest. I'm sure that will be immensely popular with the black community.

Via Raw Story:

A self-described “Imperial Wizard†for a Ku Klux Klan organization openly defended his group’s call to deal with the thousands of young Central American immigrants coming to the U.S. through a “shoot to kill†policy, Al Jazeera America reported.

“To me, they’re breaking the law when they come here,†a hooded man identifying himself as Robert Jones said. “If we can’t turn them back, I think if we pop a couple of them off and leave the corpses laying on the border, maybe they’ll see that we’re serious about stopping immigration.â€

So they want African Americans to help them out here? sounds like the black sheep of the kkk here.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/08/kkk-m ... cy-refugee

Same KKK, different target. In fact, in its zeal to stop all brown people from crossing the border at all times no matter how miserable their lives were at home, the KKK is reaching out to African-Americans to help them in their quest. I'm sure that will be immensely popular with the black community.

Via Raw Story:

A self-described “Imperial Wizard†for a Ku Klux Klan organization openly defended his group’s call to deal with the thousands of young Central American immigrants coming to the U.S. through a “shoot to kill†policy, Al Jazeera America reported.

“To me, they’re breaking the law when they come here,†a hooded man identifying himself as Robert Jones said. “If we can’t turn them back, I think if we pop a couple of them off and leave the corpses laying on the border, maybe they’ll see that we’re serious about stopping immigration.â€

People have been known to drown crossing the border into the US. They know it's dangerous, and murdering them isn't going to do anything to deter them because they really are desperate. Even if it worked, what kind of nutjob thinks murder is an acceptable deterrent? Oh, right, the KKK.

This is absolutely sickening.

This type of xenophobic thinking is what happens when factories that have employed generations of a family , move offshore . People that made a respectable living at union blue collar jobs are now working 2 or more part time jobs . Hopefully no one will get a serious or chronic illness because they don't get medical benefits and their state chose not to expand Medicaid. When peoples dignity is taken away they'll blame someone and will buy I to this crap. Rant over.

Archived