IGNORED

Peter Bringe engaged to Melody Seppi

youthfulclearly

Call me paranoid, but I wouldn't want my full address sent out to a bunch of strangers with a newborn baby in the house. It's just asking for someone to kidnap your kid. :?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Odd that they never mentioned the arrival of the other baby. Maybe a 5th boy born to a brother isn't as exciting as the daughters born to a sister?

Also, when I read back on that blog, there are two other brothers (Victor and Jodavid). Why aren't they on the sidebar or mentioned in the more recent years? (I do see a picture of Jodavid holding one of the babies). Edit - I see you don't graduate to the sidebar until you are courting/engaged. I still don't know why they don't mention the brothers more.

Fama IS the Seppis' daughter

They have a strained relationship with Fama and her in-laws over her husbands ability to provide (or at least I think thats what FJ pieced together). That probably has more to do with it than the number or gender of the children already born.

From one of the newer posts it looks like Peter does a lot of reenactment stuff. In that case the sideburns make more sense, as they'd be a pain to grow in for every event and might not be done in time. I weirdly like them, but I a. like beards and b. am a massive Victorianaphile.

Peter and Melody both look so in love... with Peter. At least he isn't creepy like Dustin and doesn't look like Lance, also like Dustin.

I remember that mama Seppi was particularly vocal for this family about Fama still living in a converted greenhouse rather than the home the family and Fama were promised during her courtship. Also, the father in law is real piece of work and announced to papa Seppi after the wedding, I think, that Fama was theirs now, not the Seppis after promising a close relationship with many visits during courtship. Sounds like the in laws don't think Fama should keep her own family close.

Can you imagine being a teenage boy and having it posted in the newsletter that you are being treated for severe cystic acne? Or the guy being tested for prostate problems? There's no privacy!

OK, if Samaritan is a quasi insurance, do you have to sign off to have your specific medical info posted/published and how do they get around HIPAA for that?

My guess is:

1. You choose Samaritan. Samaritan might ask or require that you sign off on the publication. Once you sign off on the publication, you have essentially signed a release to reveal your medical information. I believe Hipaa only applies to protected information. Once you sign a release, that information is no longer protected.

2. You are not obligated to choose Samaritan. You can just as easily choose to pay for Blue Cross Blue Shield if your privacy is important to you.

Wow, Melody looks beautiful in the wedding photo! I honestly think the Seppi daughters are some of the most beautiful out of all the fundie families we discuss here. They all have gorgeous thick hair. Peter's sideburns, not my favorite though!

The Seppis just updated their main blog photo. So I take it that every time a kid gets married and moves out of the house, they are removed from the main family photo and are graduated to the sidebar? That's weird. It's like they don't consider their kids part of their immediate family once they get married.

• 1 month later...

The Seppi blog has a couple of new posts. I guess mama is taking over for Melody now that Melody is married to Mutton. There is a screed on baptism that made my eyes ache but look for the pic of Dustin near Lance. I still can't understand why Dina married someone who looks like her brother. Especially when that brother is a creeper like Lance.

There may have been a few new wedding photos loaded since December. I don't remember the gallery being this large. Gosh, Melody looks pretty. Poor girl.

Archived