IGNORED

Raquel's Insta-Boyfriend

fiery redhead

I wonder if her recent post about how she knows how to tell the difference between a real Christian guy and a guy who just says he is a Christian was a jab at all the people who were warning her about this guy.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if her recent post about how she knows how to tell the difference between a real Christian guy and a guy who just says he is a Christian was a jab at all the people who were warning her about this guy.

lol she wouldn't know a real Christian if one walked up and spit in her eye (which of course they probably wouldn't do being Christian and all) ;)

These people we follow crack me up sometimes. They are the most un-christian, christians there are, I think.

I don't follow Miss Raquel often - but I just went back to check out her blog and what a change there has been since the last time I read her often (which would have been about 2011 or so). She used to have lots of comments and now she just has the odd comment AND she replies to each and every comment. She used to sound full of herself and as substantial as candy floss but there was an air of perhaps not optimism but at least something hopeful. Now she postures quite a bit (and is incredibly annoying) but there is a melancholy to her blog. I think she is disappointed with how things have turned out - not yet disappointed enough to actually change but still in the malaise stage.

Although she can no longer be classified as a child - I hope her parents do read her blog. Someone needs to have a frank discussion with this girl. She is floundering.

Someone needs to sit her down and help her find goals that don't involve a husband or boyfriend. She does seem to be floundering and not sure what to do now that her perfect man has not shown up to marry her. Her only goals have been marriage at a super young age and now that that seems to be falling through she doesn't know how to make new ones.

He doesn't look like he's sure of his sexuality to me (I know, -we can't tell by looking, but I just got that sense in his pics, like he's trying too hard.)

And,...this is a new fundie for me. Who she be???

He doesn't look like he's sure of his sexuality to me (I know, -we can't tell by looking, but I just got that sense in his pics, like he's trying too hard.)

And,...this is a new fundie for me. Who she be???

She is God's Daughter. A faux fundie who is lazy for Jesus.

I don't follow Miss Raquel often - but I just went back to check out her blog and what a change there has been since the last time I read her often (which would have been about 2011 or so). She used to have lots of comments and now she just has the odd comment AND she replies to each and every comment. She used to sound full of herself and as substantial as candy floss but there was an air of perhaps not optimism but at least something hopeful. Now she postures quite a bit (and is incredibly annoying) but there is a melancholy to her blog. I think she is disappointed with how things have turned out - not yet disappointed enough to actually change but still in the malaise stage.

Although she can no longer be classified as a child - I hope her parents do read her blog. Someone needs to have a frank discussion with this girl. She is floundering.

I also noticed the lack of comments lately. Maybe all the blocking and deleting she did discouraged people from commenting (just my theory) ;) . She doesn't seem as interested in blogging as she did just a few months ago and when she does post, it's more religiously-oriented (no more "movie reviews" or "fictionals").

She is considering changing the name of her blog to 'It's Just Raquel'... she has an online voting option for her readers.

god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/

Archived