IGNORED

Raquel's Insta-Boyfriend

fiery redhead

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He and her Dad are already talking theology on FB - shit's getting serious

post-9860-14451999261946_thumb.jpg

From 2 weeks ago... Are these the Dear Future Husband letters?!!! Maybe just updates on her trip... Still....

post-9860-14451999262294_thumb.jpg

My initial thought was "why doesn't that bed have sheets? Are they making their guest sleep on a bare mattress?"

Also, he's drinking beer? Not very fundie... :naughty:

My initial thought was "why doesn't that bed have sheets? Are they making their guest sleep on a bare mattress?"

Dearest Viola, Reformed Calvinists are obsessed with alcohol. I know many and it is a huge part of their little elitist subculture. Notice how he is actually showcasing the beer, I find this really ridiculous because even non religious partiers may be holding a beer in the pic with their new gf but he is showing it off.

On the other hand, if I had to date Raquel a Dos Equis would have to be my best friend too :lol:

How old is he? he seems a lot older than she is.

I could be mistaken but I thought his twitter said he was 23

Oh God, this poor, poor guy. He has very high standards to live up to.

I hope he is a nice guy :( I could totally see Raquel ending up in an abusive relationship because she is desperate from attention and would probably want to marry the first guy who shows an interest in her, especially if he can temporarily take on the characteristics of the ideal perfect guy she talks about.

Dearest Viola, Reformed Calvinists are obsessed with alcohol. I know many and it is a huge part of their little elitist subculture. Notice how he is actually showcasing the beer, I find this really ridiculous because even non religious partiers may be holding a beer in the pic with their new gf but he is showing it off.

On the other hand, if I had to date Raquel a Dos Equis would have to be my best friend too :lol:

I think they are playing with the I don't always meme Dos Equis uses in their ad.

I saw a church advertisement billboard in San Antonio that was playing on it....

photo-3.png

Ugh, I really hope this isn't another repeat of the desperate, naive and vulnerable fundy girl being snared by an internet predator. I hope her story turns out more like Meredith's and less like Autumn's.

I stand corrected, fiery redhead, thank you.

"I don't always court superficial, deluded, immature Jesus fangirls, but when I do....I really need a Dos Equus."

I thought it was interesting that he referred to her as his girlcrush. Does that mean people would not assume his crush was on a girl? Or that he as a different boycrush someplace?

I thought it was interesting that he referred to her as his girlcrush. Does that mean people would not assume his crush was on a girl? Or that he as a different boycrush someplace?

Woman crush Wednesday is a thing like Throwback Thursday. You post a pic of a celebrity or non-celebrity that you have either a platonic or romantic "crush" on.

I think they are playing with the I don't always meme Dos Equis uses in their ad.

I saw a church advertisement billboard in San Antonio that was playing on it....

photo-3.png

I know, I just thought it was hilarious that the Noble Prince that Raquel has finally acquired had that as their first Insta pic ever :lol:

Also, beer, cocktails, and Las Vegas trips plague his social media presence. But he sure makes up for it in pics of highlighted passages in his Bible :pray:

And Calvinists bash Catholics for works-based theology :snooty:

I stand corrected, fiery redhead, thank you.

"I don't always court superficial, deluded, immature Jesus fangirls, but when I do....I really need a Dos Equus."

Brilliant! You should make a meme of this

Oh God, this poor, poor guy. He has very high standards to live up to.

I hope he is a nice guy :( I could totally see Raquel ending up in an abusive relationship because she is desperate from attention and would probably want to marry the first guy who shows an interest in her, especially if he can temporarily take on the characteristics of the ideal perfect guy she talks about.

She is such a target for predators. She has such a prominent social media presence that consists of her opinion of what godliness is, so he will know just the right words to woo her. He is from California, so she doesn't really know "him", just internet "him"

I believe that is his bed, as this photo was posted well before his visit with the Duartes. Does anybody have a timeline of the last couple of weeks? Because it almost sounds like he was at her house before she got back from Peru. I suppose the family was checking him out first, which isn't a bad thing even if you do not believe in courtship as he is a complete stranger.

I could be mistaken but I thought his twitter said he was 23

I was mistaken :embarrassed: According to insta he turned 21 about a week ago. He celebrated with blue drinks and the Blue Man Group in Vegas. :cray-cray:

Calvinists are kind of random... :wtf:

I know they are just goofing off, but, especially with the way his head is tilted, the tune of Same Love inevitably creeped into my mind.

post-9860-14451999262809_thumb.jpg

This is a snippet of what appears to be their first convo about her good deeds. You can read it all on his insta (it's the pic where he is holding a mug) This is from "almost two years ago" when she said she first met him insta - it's with her old account with all the crotch shots that she turned into more a of photography blog. She deleted most of the pics on that account that dated back to when she first started talking to him.

post-9860-14451999291544_thumb.jpg

Another snippet, at the beginning. Some interesting "coincidences"

post-9860-14451999292065_thumb.jpg

Umm...the largest hub of sex trafficking in the United States is Atlanta. Not Portland. Portland isn't even in the top twenty...but don't let what the Department of Justice says get in the way of your romance, Miss R. :roll:

Also, this guy gives me the creeps for a reason I can't quite put my finger on. (More than just being a Calvinist and all that jazz...)

Umm...the largest hub of sex trafficking in the United States is Atlanta. Not Portland. Portland isn't even in the top twenty...but don't let what the Department of Justice says get in the way of your romance, Miss R. :roll:

Also, this guy gives me the creeps for a reason I can't quite put my finger on. (More than just being a Calvinist and all that jazz...)

He seems kind of fruity (being gay is not creepy, but doing under the guise of a "manly" Calvinist who is now dating a young ignorant girl is)

Archived