IGNORED

Mystery Solved. Judgy Bitch Actually Had a Job Once

GolightlyGrrl

She worked as a coffee shop barista:

judgybitch.com/2014/07/25/repost-the-moment-i-knew-feminism-was-a-crock-of-shit/

Wow! Nothing I like more with my mocha than a bunch of bile, bitterness and bitchery.

And just get a load of what kind of student Judgy Bitch was in college. Such a charmer, such a gem.

Law+School.jpg

She's like the secular female version of Matt Walsh. She majors in Film Studies because she dreams of sitting around all day and then blames feminism when she can only work for Starbucks? Ok, good for you...

She's like the secular female version of Matt Walsh. She majors in Film Studies because she dreams of sitting around all day and then blames feminism when she can only work for Starbucks? Ok, good for you..

She also mentioned how she should have gotten married when she was nineteen.

Feminism may be a crock of s^&t, but what did that have to do with her not being able to become a professor? Like her male MRA friends, she's blaming others for having unrealistic expectations and not being able to get what she wanted.

JB can insist out her wazoo that she's happy being a SAH wife and mom, but her anger betrays her- SAHM s who are are truly content don't heap hate on mothers who've chosen to work outside the home. They don't denigrate and belittle the paid work that women do. I think JB's resentful and on some level jealous of women white middle/upperclass women who've managed to have families and successful careers.

She also mentioned how she should have gotten married when she was nineteen.

Feminism may be a crock of s^&t, but what did that have to do with her not being able to become a professor? Like her male MRA friends, she's blaming others for having unrealistic expectations and not being able to get what she wanted.

JB can insist out her wazoo that she's happy being a SAH wife and mom, but her anger betrays her- SAHM s who are are truly content don't heap hate on mothers who've chosen to work outside the home. They don't denigrate and belittle the paid work that women do. I think JB's resentful and on some level jealous of women white middle/upperclass women who've managed to have families and successful careers.

Judgy Bitch isn't a fan of childfree women either.

judgybitch.com/2012/11/22/too-clever-to-have-children-oh-thank-god-lets-take-the-selfish-cunt-dna-out-of-the-gene-pool-once-and-for-all/

Sorry to go of topic.....but....when you see that look in in a cat's eye, nothing good is going to happen. Kitty is out for blood.

Sorry to go of topic.....but....when you see that look in in a cat's eye, nothing good is going to happen. Kitty is out for blood.

Hmm, just like Judgy Bitch.

• 1 month later...

Isn't feminism (you know, the radical idea that women are capable of more than just perpetually barefoot and/or pregnant) the reason JudgyTroll was able to pursue the undergraduate and MBA degrees? Isn't she happy enough in her current relationship to not still wish she'd married the first guy who asked?

I'm thankful every day that women before me made it possible that my intellectual curiosity was nurtured and that I could earn undergrad and Ph.D. degrees. I'm thankful I met my husband in college and that we share so many interests. I'm thankful I had the choice to leave my post-doctoral research position when the first of our three awesome kids was born and support my husband while he starts his clinical and academic career. If I had married the very sweet but not driven guy I was seriously dating at 19, these opportunities would have probably been out of reach. For me, feminism will never be a 'crock of shit'. It has provided me with the ability to make many of the choices that have ultimately made for a happy and fulfilling family life.

• 3 months later...

I feel sorry for her. I went through a period of under-employment and it was so easy to fall into a jealous, angry view of others who seemed to have what I could not.

That said, eventually I moved past it and enjoyed what I had; and eventually, I did get a great job and I look back on those days with shame. She is wasting her life. She is wasting her intellect. It's sad that her only happiness comes from impressing a small group of equally bitter, isolated and disenfranchised people.

JB stated on her blog today that she doesn't drive.

I wonder why that is...does she have a medical condition, or a psychological issue like anxiety? Maybe she has to take a medication that makes driving unsafe?

Just sayin'

JB stated on her blog today that she doesn't drive.

I wonder why that is...does she have a medical condition, or a psychological issue like anxiety? Maybe she has to take a medication that makes driving unsafe?

Just sayin'

I'm so glad this deranged woman isn't behind the wheel of a car. She'd be a menace on the streets.

Part of me feels sorry for JB. She's so full of rage. But she's also an adult; she should get help with her issues. Writing women hating screeds and appealing only to a bunch of MRA miscreants is no way to go through life.

I've been having a rough couple of months. I think I'm feeling some residual anger and sadness over the midterms. I'm also dealing with some health issues like insomnia, which makes things very hard for me, both professionally and personally. But I'm seeking help for the insomnia, and staying connected with the good people in my life. I had a great talk with one of my dearest friends on the phone this morning, and then connected with another dear friend at church.

And looky here: JB tells her leg humpers how to choose a wife.

judgybitch.com/2014/12/12/reposting-this-because-i-love-it-how-to-pick-a-wife/#comments

That self-esteem though...

"I love it when this happens: some single guy friend of Mr.JudgyBitch, hungry for some family time, ends up sitting at our dining room table, a plate of something warm and delicious in front of him, children cavorting silly and funny all around, a cat curled up under his feet and a glass of something fortifying at hand. He looks around, sighs, and says, “JudgyBitch, why aren’t there more of you?â€

The truth is there ARE lots of women like me: women who value home and family more than cash and credit in their own names. Women who like being First Officer and are happy to have a Captain who takes the main responsibility for the crew. Women who make other people’s happiness their own, and who don’t have to TRY to do that, it’s just how they are.

The trick is to be able to recognize those women when you meet them, and to see the red flags that tell you when you’re going down the wrong track. So here is JudgyBitch’s advice for single men on how to find a wife."

• 8 months later...

Judgy Bitch claims to have held other jobs-productivity analyst and university lecturer:

http://judgybitch.com/2015/08/19/its-of ... qus_thread

Comment from JG when asked about her work history:

"I was a productivity analyst at Canada's largest bank, in the downtown head office, after I finished my MBA, and a university lecturer.

Haven't actually worked at Starbucks, although I did tend bar all through undergrad."

And apparently Judgy's real name is Andrea Darell Hardie.

http://avoiceforcreepymen.blogspot.com/ ... -avfm.html

I found out JB's real identity a while ago.

Did she ever mention on her blog that she worked in banking and teaching? I thought she said that she worked at Starbucks or some other coffee shop and that was one of the experiences that soured her on feminism.

If she was a university lecturer, what did she lecture about? I know her husband is a tenured professor so its possible he could have helped her get a job.

Archived