IGNORED

Sparkling Lauren, a super special sparkling surrogacy and a "gayby"

princessjo1988

Seagale I agree. I wouldn't say the men in this are above reproach and who knows what they're like. Other than desperate to have a kid. A red haired kid. I don't trust Lauren ' s judgment that's for sure. She has no problem leaving her kids with weirdos in the past including her husband and various strangers.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Global Gayby won't load for me. I suspect it's been pulled.

I received an anonymous email months ago when Global Gayby was first created. After discussion with the helpmeets and admins we decided not to reveal it's existence on the board til Lauren outed her pregnancy and revealed the existence of the blog. This decision was made because we thought it highly likely that the blog would be pulled if mentioned here - as it seems to have been. We thought that knowing what was actually going on and keeping a record (screenshots have been kept of the whole blog) was important, especially as there is such a huge chance that things will go dramatically wrong.

I am extremely concerned about what will occur in the weeks after the birth, especially for the girls alone in a country where they dont speak the language and know nobody but the men Lauren has arranged this with. If things turn nasty (and I really don't see her being able to hand over a baby boy) and their mother sinks into post natal depression (likely), then they will be completely isolated. Aisha and Brioni won't even be able to do many of the usual things they do to care for their younger sisters (buying basic food, making sandwiches) or be able to find another adult to help.

Not a big deal compared to the baby news, but I was just catching up on the last several Lauren blog posts and saw the one about Sage's house and the photo where her girls are climbing out rof the window (!!!) on this special, hand-made home and she thinks it's so cute and fun for them.... ay yi yi....

I saw it too. Maybe it's fine in that kind of durable home but it does seem kind of rude. That may be my inauthenticity speaking. The post on the tantrum was ridiculous. What kind of over baked pathos and bathos was that. Please. It's nothing more than any parent does. And the pubes, well, that's up to personal choice.

I definitely think she's heading off to Iceland with the girls- hence why she updated their passports and posted the pictures online. Now for how long, who knows? And I agree with those that say she won't be able to give up a boy. This situation is insane, but I am not surprised to see it happen. I think all of us were suspicious about her relationship with the couple from Iceland from the beginning. Let's be real here: Who [in their right mind] would travel halfway across the globe just to hang out and be merry with Sparkles?

Over at GOMI someone has saved a few bits & pieces from the now vanished GlobalGayby site, including a revealing post from "Abigail" back in July 2013 when she first considered the whole process. "Abigail" reveals how she told her "best friend and occasional fuckbuddy" (who is that?) and how she told her husband.

I saw it too. Maybe it's fine in that kind of durable home but it does seem kind of rude. That may be my inauthenticity speaking. The post on the tantrum was ridiculous. What kind of over baked pathos and bathos was that. Please. It's nothing more than any parent does. And the pubes, well, that's up to personal choice.

Note that in the post about how she wants her daughters to see more pubes she says it's not the right grooming decision for her. So she wants other women to grow out their pubic hair to model authenticity for her daughters......

Over at GOMI someone has saved a few bits & pieces from the now vanished GlobalGayby site, including a revealing post from "Abigail" back in July 2013 when she first considered the whole process. "Abigail" reveals how she told her "best friend and occasional fuckbuddy" (who is that?) and how she told her husband.

I have some Global Gayby screenshots, and another helpmeet has screenshot the whole blog.

We need to have a chat about fair use, but I'm sure we can put some of the content up here.

I have some Global Gayby screenshots, and another helpmeet has screenshot the whole blog.

We need to have a chat about fair use, but I'm sure we can put some of the content up here.

I hope you can!

and there's always cached history in google - I've just read most of that blog this morning via cached versions.

The internet is forever!

I have the entire blog backed up. I can post a few things, but I won't put the whole thing up until we have a chance to talk about fair use.

I don't think they used a clinic. It was probably a turkey baster. NO CLINIC would approve her as a surrogate.

I guess she is going, with the girls, to Europe to give birth.

If it is a boy, she will not be able to give him up. And I bet the nice Icelandic gay boys kick her to the curb after they get their child, which will just cause her more distress. I don't know if there were clear expectations made or not. She isn't doing an open adoption, she is acting as a surrogate.

She did not use a clinic. The daddy flew to Australia and provided semen, which she put in disposable menstrual cups and inserted.

Note that in the post about how she wants her daughters to see more pubes she says it's not the right grooming decision for her. So she wants other women to grow out their pubic hair to model authenticity for her daughters......

I don't think my girls think about pubes at all........

This woman is so sick. I have gone from snarking to genuinely worried about the welfare of her kids.

They made several insemination attempts, the first being during Lauren's trip to Iceland.

She had a very early miscarriage early this year.

Here are a few screenshots. I'll post more once I know it's cool.

These first post with the picture of her belly is from the miscarried attempt.

post-2315-14451999259958_thumb.png

post-2315-14451999259291_thumb.png

post-2315-14451999258698_thumb.png

post-2315-14451999258141_thumb.png

I was wondering if she'd told him, or if he had seen her since she started showing.

This must be doing wonders for his mental health. :roll:

Thankyou Happy Atheist

My pleasure.

I should add that those are partial posts. The actual entries are longer.

I really wonder how much of her conservative Christian base followers are the ones who have financially supported her the most these last two years. She's going to alienate them entirely now, and likely lose financial support they have given. I cannot believe that her Rainbow followers give her money and support in the same way. For conservative Christians, they would consider supporting her part of their religious requirements. I see nothing even remotely similar to that in most of her rainbow circles.

I was wondering if she'd told him, or if he had seen her since she started showing.

This must be doing wonders for his mental health. :roll:

Especially since when she considered egg donation years ago he nixed it cause he wasn't cool with their daughters having a bio half sibling somewhere who they weren't involved with. Lauren submitted to him cause she was a good conservative Christian wifey at the time, and while she's free to make her own reproductive choices, the reason for his objection still stands - it must be so hard for him and must be exacerbating his sense of being powerless.

I've long held the theory that David has likely reverted to conservative Christianity whilst incarcerated. He was always the more religious of the two, and even when they went all rainbow he retained a very strong Christian identity and kept seeking Christ with increasing intensity. I can see him blaming Elijah's death on him (David) drifting from Christ and allowing the devil into his life. This would be exacerbated by the fact that the person/people most likely to be visiting him regularly will be religious visitors, probably Christian, possibly conservative. And the fact that Christian family and friends would be writing to him trying to get him back to traditional Christian practice - you occasionally see these people doing the same on Lauren's blog/Facebook.

Lauren and the kids aren't visiting very often - they are rarely in the area - so her influence will be minimal, especially if he is blaming her for leading them all away from Christ.

He's also likely spending a lot of time reading his bible, a habit he has always had, but now he, who was always very active and busy making/doing things, has little else to do.

I'm rambling now. I just think that David reverting to very conservative Christianity is extremely likely, and that if that is the case he must be beside himself about the way his wife and children are living and the decisions Lauren is making.

On top of that, he, ever since they sold his business and started travelling, did the great bulk of practical childcare, and he must be very concerned about how the kids are doing with just Lauren.

The Centrelink payment for a sole parent with four girls would leave Lauren quite comfortable financially, given she isn't spending money on normal things like good food and clothes. She wouldn't need money from supporters.

Somebody above mentions the changes when her youngest turns eight. That won't affect Lauren because she home schools. Normally, when your youngest turns 8 a sole parent is moved onto Jobsearch or Austudy and is expected to either find a job or study, with participation requirements each week. If you are a home schooling parent, you are allowed to stay on Parenting Payment until your youngest turns 18.

I really wonder how much of her conservative Christian base followers are the ones who have financially supported her the most these last two years. She's going to alienate them entirely now, and likely lose financial support they have given. I cannot believe that her Rainbow followers give her money and support in the same way. For conservative Christians, they would consider supporting her part of their religious requirements. I see nothing even remotely similar to that in most of her rainbow circles.

I suspect that many of her rainbow followers are donating small sums on a regular basis. She has succeeded in selling herself as an amazingly enlightened earth mother fighting to raise her children in a "genuine" way, all alone in a hostile mainstream world. Many of the women who read her blog admire her greatly and wish they could live the life she presents herself as living and wish they could raise their kids with the philosophy she espouses. I could see many of them setting up a direct debit of $10 or so to go to her every fortnight.

how long did she keep the menstrual cup with semen inside?

this story gets more and more fucked up :?

actually this a pretty common way to do an at-home insemination. you insert it so that it covers your cervix and leave it in for a few hours.

She did it twice - the first time both the men came over (at Christmas) and she conceived but had an early miscarriage. The second time only the bio dad travelled to Australia and she conceived this pregnancy.

The non bio dad, writing on Global Gayby, went to great lengths to explain that both men were some sort of extra pure gay man who hasn't seen a vagina since his own birth. It was very odd - it included a rant about how purists don't accept you into that club unless you were born by c-section and thus hadn't seen or touched your own mother's vagina, but they aren't that extreme - and I see it as an attempt to make sure everyone knew that the baby wasn't conceived the old fashioned way.

Archived