IGNORED

Whatever Happened to the Lydia of Purple Gang

toejamflipflop

I think the last time I was on a long time ago was when Lydia of Purple had cancer I think. Whats up with the Purple People these days. Did Pa Purple remarry if Lydia past?

More recent thread here: viewtopic.php?f=119&t=17979&start=20

No snark. I think this is really sad. The Sabins probably represent the reality of Fundism -- the many who live way below the poverty level, as far off the grid as they can, and genuinely suffer. We mostly snark on the shiny ones who can afford internet access and blog their happy, happy lives.

Although the older sisters took in the younger kids (including the girl with Downs) Dale fucked the whole family over. Several times. Those two youngest boys are functionally illiterate and practically feral. But they really loved their mother and she held the family together.

I hope the boy who was incarcerated has been released by now and learned some marketable skills in prison. I'm not very optimistic though.

I've spent the last hour catching up on reading about Lydia and reminiscing. Those were the days. I saw a picture of Dale and his new honey Rose. All I can think of is poor Lydia and her kids. Dale is a scumbag.

Archived