IGNORED

R.C. Jr. to "Bigots": I Was Born This Way

DomWackTroll

On Facebook: "I wish you small minded bigots would stop judging me for believing homosex is perverse sin. God made me this way; He doesn't make mistakes."

Friend Diana agrees and says that, heck, ax murderers were born that way, too! So what!

facebook.com/rcsprouljr/posts/10202545030646458

No. Hate isn't something we are born with. Hate is something we are taught from an early age. I could probably take a toddler or baby born to the WBC (but I wouldn't...just hypothetically) and raise that child to be an open minded and non hateful person.

Hate isn't something we cant change about ourselves, if we really chose to and wanted to, we could overcome our prejudices and become open minded. Just think of all these ex fundies who have written their stories on various blogs, or the people who left WBC, or anyone else who has homophobic/racist/sexist parents and is now against bigotry. They were raised with hate, but then as an adult their thinking was challenged and some of them are now the biggest supporters of equal rights.

I do think that it is possible to be born a sociopath though.

God does not make mistakes? Must never have read the bible. God made humans and he made them imperfectly. Can't sin if you are perfect.

Nothing like blaming god on your attitude. Cherry picking the bible is a choice.

Can someone tell me again who this guy is. He sounds like a nutjob!

He's the hard-drinking, disreputable son of R.C. Sproul Sr., the latter of whom is considered almost a prophet to those of the right-leaning, Calvinist persuasion. Junior revels in his "bad boy" image (even though no one really gives a shit) and enjoys fanning the flames by hanging with other "I'm-so-manly-I-can't-help-but-sin" types like Doug Phillips.

^^^

That. He also thinks he's really clever. He is not.

Has Darcy announced a pregnancy yet?

^^^

That. He also thinks he's really clever. He is not.

Has Darcy announced a pregnancy yet?

Re: bolded. Oh yes, some time ago - she's at 11-12 weeks now.

Re: R.C., Jr. He's an asshole and not nearly as clever or intelligent as he imagines himself to be.

Just a straight guy, sitting around thinking about evil, perverse, nasty, hot gay sex all day. Like ya do.

Just a straight guy, sitting around thinking about evil, perverse, nasty, hot gay sex all day. Like ya do.

With a spot of BDSM thrown in. Spanky Sproul, remember!

Thanks, Hoipolloi. Time flies. Seems like Darcy only tied the knot a few weeks ago.

With a spot of BDSM thrown in. Spanky Sproul, remember!

Thanks, Hoipolloi. Time flies. Seems like Darcy only tied the knot a few weeks ago.

It wasn't long ago. It's either a honeymoon baby or it will be a surprisingly large and healthy premie.

He's at it again on FB this morning: "My blood's 0 negative. I was born that way. But the O negative community never gets a pride parade. #notproudofthingswearebornwith"

He's so damn childish.

Umm...you can't be "born with" the idea that XYZ is a sin :? Sin is a man-made concept that no one would understand unless they were taught about it.

And the point of a gay pride event isn't to celebrate an inborn trait...it's to celebrate the idea that you can be open about those traits without censure from others.

I'm going to assume that he know those things and just thinks he's clever...or maybe he actually is that stupid. Some people are just born to be the dullest knife in the drawer, bless his heart.

Archived