IGNORED

Have we played 6 Degrees of Separation?

antwan

Has there ever been an FJ rabbit trail of "6 degrees of separation", leading to any of the "first families" of the fundie world?

Anyone able to claim a connection to fundie fame?

(For Duggar extended family names, Michelle's sister's obit listed several.

http://www.charlesyoungfuneralhome.com/ ... h_id=11356)

Anyone related to the Duggars? Bates? Maxwells? Phillips'? Others?

Nope, as far as I know; my mom is big into genealogy, and none of those names have come up.

BTW, I just noticed that Michelle and Kathie shared a birthday. I wonder if that's why they have similar middle names (Kathie's is Ann and Michelle's is Annette, "Little Ann").

I have met some famous seventh day Adventists. My list includes: Doug bachelor, David asscherick , dr. Pipim, kamil Metz, jay gallimore... And then a long list of other names of people of consider semi famous, but not necessarily famous: buddy hotelling (sp), Louis Torres, Sebastian Braxton, Alanna knapp, pastors Jim and ken micheff...

Not all of these people know me by name, but some do.

Nope, as far as I know; my mom is big into genealogy, and none of those names have come up.

BTW, I just noticed that Michelle and Kathie shared a birthday. I wonder if that's why they have similar middle names (Kathie's is Ann and Michelle's is Annette, "Little Ann").

Hmmm, makes sense about the middle name.

I've heard Ken Hamm twice, in person, -once at my former church, and again at the CHEO conference when we lived in OH (he was the keynote.)

I also met Linda Hobar (author of Mystery of History) and went on retreat with the author of My Father's World (and stayed with a fundie host family). Have never met any of the "big guns" though. Vision Forum's catalog has come to our home for years. We've never ordered (thank God!) and didn't know DPIAT's former connection to HSLDA, nor his slimy character until it all came out. ATI/Gothard was completely off our radar as well.

Archived