• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
skankbiscuit

Sweet Tea and Buttermilk (Courtney) pregnant with #5

skankbiscuit

I don't think this has been addressed - I saw that Arby's Kristina was pregnant yet again and it made me wonder about her buddy Courtney - checked her blog and wouldn't you know, #5 is due in October. She had 3 boys a year apart, then a premature girl who is still a baby. She just turned 30, she can easily have 8 more kids, minimum:(

Jana814

I knew she was pregnant cause I see her Facebook page. I think she could have more then 8 more kids. She has had a child a year for the last 5 years.

Savoring Samsara

OMFG. Her family lives in an RV, right? How on earth will try provide space for all those kids when they're not all toddlers and babies anymore?

Jana814
OMFG. Her family lives in an RV, right? How on earth will try provide space for all those kids when they're not all toddlers and babies anymore?

I don't think they live in a RV but I could be wrong.

Jessica

The Shraders live in an RV. Courtney lives in a house. You can see pictures of it on her blog. sweet tea and buttermilk.blogspot.com

Savoring Samsara
The Shraders live in an RV. Courtney lives in a house. You can see pictures of it on her blog. sweet tea and buttermilk.blogspot.com
Thanks! I must be mixing her up with someone else (it's not the Shraders I'm thinking of).

skankbiscuit

They are "church planters" in New Mexico. I was really hoping her body would have taken a longer break after #4, the baby was in the hospital for a while and Courtney says the recovery from the C section was terrible. I guess at least the babies will be more than a year apart unlike the others. She says the first 3 are "Irish Triplets" :shock:

N The Prayer Closet

So their entire family has C names? Barf.

anjulibai

How old are her kids? The youngest looks less than a year.

My mom is the youngest of Irish Triplets. That ended up being a lot for my grandparents, I guess, because the next one didn't show up for 2 years.

skankbiscuit

It looks like her kids are almost 4, 3, 2, and 1. She currently has 4 under 4 right now.

Jessica

Clint March 2010

Clay July 2011

Cade September 2012

Callie July 2013, but due in Setember--delivered early because of placenta previa

C #5 due in October

anjulibai

Damn, I just could not imagine doing that...

lilith

I thought Irish twins had to be born in the same year. Hers seem to be coming 14to 15months apart (except for the little girl who came early). My three were all between 13 and 15 months apart and I never considered them Irish twins/triplets

ETA - and I can't imagine continuing to have more that closely spaced - my youngest is 7 and I'm only now starting to think about having another.

Aurora rising

She was at least one time more pregnant, in her old blog she mentioned a miscarriage sometimes.

fun2beme
She was at least one time more pregnant, in her old blog she mentioned a miscarriage sometimes.

IIRC, her first pregnancy unfortunately ended in an early miscarriage. She didn't announce it, but wrote a post after it happened. I think that's why she holds off on announcing the second the stick dries, unlike others. And she was considered "old" because she was 24 or so when she got married. I remember Kristina saying she was an inspiration to all single fundies and I thought WTF, I have a good 10 years on Courtney and am still out there.

At any rate, I haven't read her blog for a while but she seems to be handling things pretty well compared to Kristina. But she had a lot of younger siblings so I guess that helps. Kristina only has an older brother and younger sister.

Good Lord - I know way too much about these people but they were the fundies I used to follow the most closely.

Edited because I made myself much oder than I really am. :)

fundiefan

I am only surprised it took a year. I was expecting a Halloween announcement (2013) at the latest with the last birth being that July.