IGNORED

Kristina of Keepsakes pregnant and due #4 in March

longskirtlotsakids

Yeah, that is a shitty marriage counselor. I am not saying it is a good idea. And I would think moving back in, etc is an especially bad idea.

I wouldn't reconcile with him because I would never, ever trust him but if they are going to be together again they need to see a real marriage counselor, a psychologist not just a minister at their church.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh man...I just lost any respect I had for Jessica.

How does this work? Does he have to go back to court to regain parental rights so he can sign permission slips?

Also, I predict a baby announcement by New Years.

He did not lose parental rights. We are in the same state and it is next to impossible to give up parental rights; so basically, I think he gave up physical & legal custody. He still has to pay child support.

He did not lose parental rights. We are in the same state and it is next to impossible to give up parental rights; so basically, I think he gave up physical & legal custody. He still has to pay child support.

Yeah, I really don't understand why anyone would believe you can just breeze into court and legally sever all parental contact, rights and obligations just because you don't want to pay child support. And the child's other parent is legally a ok with that just so they don't need to deal with you. Do people do this informally all the time? Yes. With any legal bearing at all? No.

And based on a 5 th person comment on the Internet no less. Not how it works. And easily googlable.

What bugs me about people believing this kind of misinformation isn't that they believe it about these particular people - who have zero relevance in their own lives -- but that it becomes one of those common knowledge facts that you just " know" . You'll completely forget why or how you know it -- but the misinformation stays in your head and the next time custody or child support or termination or parental rights or gossip about some flighty parent comes up -- there it is - ready to pass on.

They won't see a marriage counselor. They'll see some pastor, if anyone. Because...God. God made their marriage and god restored it and it's their duty and blah, blah, blah.

Jessica was raised and still lives in a world where she is married to him forever no matter what and that she is nothing without him and he can do whatever the hell he wants - it's not her job to change him, only god can do that - it's her job to pray for him and keep him happy.

Is Kristina's mom still living in her garage and is her dad still off wandering to find himself? With all this stuff about Ron and Jessica, you've got to think that their folks weren't the best role models either.

Jessica had better lay down some ground rules that need to be followed, but with Ronnies track record, she's a fool to believe that he will stay. Kick his ass out and garnish what ever she can garnish. :shifty-kitty:

Oh man, I was afraid this was going to happen. Jessica was raised in this bullshit patriarchal world where the man is always right and can do whatever the fuck he wants. I too am all for fighting to make the marriage work, especially when there are children involved, but let him go girl. He doesn't really want to be there. And for fuck's sake if you plan on keeping his deadbeat ass around, USE A CONDOM. Your poor blessings have suffered enough. I hope they enjoy Daddy being around for the holidays, because he ain't sticking around for long.

At this point, the best thing he can probably do is to not go back. Seriously. Because nothing has been resolved and since they will never go to a real therapist, the problem is only going to repeat itself with possibly more kids being affected.

From Jessica's Facebook it looks like Jesus has waved his miracle wand and brought Ron back to his rightful wife.

Totally not surprised. Disgusted, but not surprised.

Oh my!! Why in the hell did she take him back? Do u know when this happened?

Oh man, I was afraid this was going to happen. Jessica was raised in this bullshit patriarchal world where the man is always right and can do whatever the fuck he wants. I too am all for fighting to make the marriage work, especially when there are children involved, but let him go girl. He doesn't really want to be there. And for fuck's sake if you plan on keeping his deadbeat ass around, USE A CONDOM. Your poor blessings have suffered enough. I hope they enjoy Daddy being around for the holidays, because he ain't sticking around for long.

Re: bolded - I certainly hope she does, for many reasons. Who the hell knows who he's been with? Not to be mean, but I doubt that Jessica would know what an STD is.

Just sad.

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: Does anyone really think Ron would have gone back if he had not lost his job, house and girlfriend? Going back was his only option at this point.

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: Does anyone really think Ron would have gone back if he had not lost his job, house and girlfriend? Going back was his only option at this point.

Good point.

Yeah that's what I feel like.

Jessica changed her profile pic to one of her and Ronnie, and the comments are nauseating. "Praise God" and "You are both so cute together" followed by Jessica's "Yes, we are". If it wasn't so dang sad and disturbing, it would be hilarious.

I cannot believe this family still has so many public social media accounts.

What is even more disappointing is the example that is being set for Ron's four daughters. Their father and grandfather are both men who cannot be faithful to their wives, they come and go as they fucking please, and the women who married them allow it because Jebus. It is a vicious cycle that is going to completely screw those poor innocent girls.

Oh, absolutely. Jessica is the only person he knows who is blinded enough to take in an unemployed, homeless, lying, cheating loser. Even Kristina said her family doesn't support him and his 'lifestyle' (she likes that word, a lot, doesn't she) right now.

Jessica better have a plan Z in place. This is not going to end well.

Oh, absolutely. Jessica is the only person he knows who is blinded enough to take in an unemployed, homeless, lying, cheating loser. Even Kristina said her family doesn't support him and his 'lifestyle' (she likes that word, a lot, doesn't she) right now.

Jessica better have a plan Z in place. This is not going to end well.

I feel like Jessica was sort of set up for this by the messed up value system of Courting. After all, if this marriage doesn't work out, her ENTIRE testimony and courtship and keeping her heart pure and whole was a LIE. That's a LOT of investment in one thing. For those of us who date, a marriage ending is still catastrophic. But when you spend your WHOLE LIFE waiting for the one and doing things right, when it goes downhill, you basically spent your whole life working for NOTHING.

I can understand why that would be hard to let go of.

Jessica has also been made to feel, at least from people like Kristina, that Ron treating her this way is her own fault. She must have done something to cause him to run off while she was pregnant, because it takes two to break a marriage. :roll: She might have told herself that this time she will be the perfect wife and so it won't happen again. It is tragic because no matter what she does, he is the sort of guy who abandons his pregnant wife and children and only comes back when he hits rock bottom.

• 3 months later...

Her due date has come and gone. I know, due dates mean nothing, but there have been no updates for quite some time.

Nothing new on facebook, or her blog.

Her due date has come and gone. I know, due dates mean nothing, but there have been no updates for quite some time.

Nothing new on facebook, or her blog.

They have a son (seen on her Facebook page).

They have a son (seen on her Facebook page).

Glad he is healthy. I hope Kristina can handle and enjoy all of her kids.

• 3 years later...
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2014 at 5:35 PM, treemom said:

Sweet, sweet sin.

I shacked up for a year before I got married. Had multiple partners prior to marriage. Dress immodestly. Work.

And I have been married to the same man for 17 years who has been employed for all of that but a very brief mutually agreed on period. I have also been employed for all of that. But yet according to the principals of courtship this should protected the brown children and Jessica from this heartbreak. In contrast my sweet, sweet sin seems to be a bit healthier.

I betcha yours is too!

So how'd that work out for ya?

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2014 at 8:23 PM, Palimpsest said:

I have never been a Kristina fan, but I agree it might be interesting to find out how her views have changed.

I don't particularly want to engage with her or be "civil" to her though. Kristina is and has been remarkably rude to us. :lol: Also, her timing, and the miraculous solving of her supposed inability to post here, is very suspect. Tashia arrives by proxy and :: whoooph:: within hours here comes Kristina!

Methinks she is just here to trash Tashia (and probably will get around to trashing Jessica too in time.)

That said, Tashia obviously has an iron in this fire too and, no offense Tashia, but I'm not going to take everything she says as gospel truth either.

Of course not. Why would you be civil to anyone, cuntface?

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2014 at 9:16 AM, formergothardite said:

ETA: I found an old thread here from when Josh still had his FB page public. The hatred towards people who are gay and the president is astounding.

But apparently the hate you spew to our current President is A-Okay?

Not surprised as libs live for their double standards.

49 minutes ago, ShopKeeper said:

Honey, Donald Trump is a big strong man with big strong manly hands. He doesn't need little old you to defend him. Go do something more productive with your time. Pick your nose, fly a kite. Life's too short to be resurrecting threads from 2014 on an internet forum just so you can call the mean ladies cuntfaces.

48 minutes ago, ShopKeeper said:

Not surprised as libs live for their double standards.

THE HEAVENS HAVE OPENED AND I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!!!!! Bless you my friend for I too am now a devoted follower of Trump. I shall go and sin no more. And people say internet posts don't make a difference! My life has changed forever.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unlocked this topic

Archived