IGNORED

The Odd World of Anti-Feminist Women

GolightlyGrrl

Susan Faludi did a really good job of covering this in her book Backlash.

1. Sometimes, it can be a means of gaining attention and power for a woman with the support of the patriarchy. From Sarah Palin to Ann Coulter, these women get to be outspoken and successful.

2. Within religious movements, blogs and books and speaking opportunities can give women more prominent opportunities.

3. You also have the "I'm different" type, who are anxious to tell the world that they may technically be female but they aren't like THOSE feminists.

4. Women, of course, aren't a separate category apart from members of religious groups, conservatives, etc. I know that I've had times where someone is making an argument "as a feminist", but I'm disagreeing with their position as a Jew/lawyer/mother/civil rights advocate, etc. who also happens to be a woman.

5. It's almost impossible to expect that 50% of the population of the world will ever ALL benefit from X position, or all have the same views. Naturally, someone is going to cry out "You don't speak for me!" at some point.

Susan Faludi did a really good job of covering this in her book Backlash.

1. Sometimes, it can be a means of gaining attention and power for a woman with the support of the patriarchy. From Sarah Palin to Ann Coulter, these women get to be outspoken and successful.

2. Within religious movements, blogs and books and speaking opportunities can give women more prominent opportunities.

3. You also have the "I'm different" type, who are anxious to tell the world that they may technically be female but they aren't like THOSE feminists.

4. Women, of course, aren't a separate category apart from members of religious groups, conservatives, etc. I know that I've had times where someone is making an argument "as a feminist", but I'm disagreeing with their position as a Jew/lawyer/mother/civil rights advocate, etc. who also happens to be a woman.

5. It's almost impossible to expect that 50% of the population of the world will ever ALL benefit from X position, or all have the same views. Naturally, someone is going to cry out "You don't speak for me!" at some point.

Excellent points! Thanks for writing them down. And you just reminded me the greatness of Susan Faludi's "Backlash," a book definitely workth re-reading.

One commonality one commonality that I've observed is that it seems like they all want attention from the mras. Sunshine mary has a very unhappy marriage to her cheating controlling peace of shit husband. She liked having mras prsise her for being a good wife and justifying her husband trating her like shit.

However female mras have to tow the line because as soon as they say the wrong thing get eviscerated it in the comment section. I remember when judgie bitch was arguing that the stubenville rape victims deserved to be raped because she got drunk at a party and was asking for it. She gets praised for saying that. Then in the next post about how some teens threatened to rape her daughter while she was walking home from school. There were mras arguing that it was her daughter's fault she must have done something to tempt those boys.

Ugh, the Stubenville case. Makes me skin crawl just thinking about it--how many people were on the rapists' sides. The media was RUINING them! How dare they be held accountable for vile rape. They're the town's beloved football stars!111!11eleventy!

Of cooouuuurse, the girl was "asking for it"! (reaches for glass to smash).

• 3 weeks later...
One commonality one commonality that I've observed is that it seems like they all want attention from the mras. Sunshine mary has a very unhappy marriage to her cheating controlling peace of shit husband. She liked having mras prsise her for being a good wife and justifying her husband trating her like shit.

However female mras have to tow the line because as soon as they say the wrong thing get eviscerated it in the comment section. I remember when judgie bitch was arguing that the stubenville rape victims deserved to be raped because she got drunk at a party and was asking for it. She gets praised for saying that. Then in the next post about how some teens threatened to rape her daughter while she was walking home from school. There were mras arguing that it was her daughter's fault she must have done something to tempt those boys.

Agree completely. I get the impression that most FeMras lack for male attention irl. They are willing to do anything to earn a seat at the MRA table where they feel the are respected and admired.

But they don't realize that they don't have an equal seat. As soon as they slip up or dare to suggest that all women "aren't like that" or that maybe there are legitimate reasons why a woman might not want to have sex with her husband they are promptly put in their place without mercy.

Look at what happened to SSM a few months ago. She and her husband were doxed and her kids' social media accounts were linked to by Matt Forney, a manosphere blogger who had been on her blog roll. The feminists she's always screeching about had nothing to do with it and have actually spoken out against the attack on various anti anti-feminist blogs.

Archived