IGNORED

Female Supreme Court Justices and Their War on Women

roddma

The last two paragraphs irked me. But this is Christian Post. Mods break link if needed. I tried.

christianpost.com/news/female-supreme-court-justices-and-their-war-on-women-122685/

From the beginning, it is the people of modest means who have suffered from no-fault divorce, and hook-ups and instability and relationship churning and non-marital childbearing.

So let's blame feminism instead of the people who choose to do those things, and then all say the way to fix those things is to take away choices. In other words, everyone but people just like her are fucking morons who need our lives legislated to the hilt.

So let's blame feminism instead of the people who choose to do those things, and then all say the way to fix those things is to take away choices. In other words, everyone but people just like her are fucking morons who need our lives legislated to the hilt.

Isn't it the conservatives that are always spouting off about "personal responsibility"? I guess that only pertains to others. If it is something that affects them, then their bad decisions are someone else's fault and never because they made unwise choices.

Archived