IGNORED

Jill's Wedding Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get that the bust line was not modest, but did the extra fabric have to go all the way up to her neck? That just looks uncomfortable

And a bolero jacket on top. I wonder if the dress was sleeveless, or she opted for three layers to cover the girls to make sure there were no shouts of NIKE.

I can only hope the dress was not as hideous in person as it seems in that photo.

The neckline alteration on Jichelle's dress is ridiculous. It reminds me of little girls playing dress up with bridesmaid dresses and putting them on over t-shirts. She would have looked so much better a dress that is actually designed to meet modesty standards, but then she wouldn't have had the chance to make a big deal out of how modest she is.

Bad shot of her.

iwspixx5.jpg

Better? :D

She would be very pretty if she didn't always have that fake laugh and the batshit crazy look in her eyes.

Bad shot of her.

Yep, my worst fears have been confirmed. You could survive re-entry from outer space in that dress.

Bad shot of her.

She is wrinkling her forehead and has a sorta blow job smile going on, which isn't attractive, but whoever did her makeup did a fantastic job. Natural, but noticeable and very pretty. I think the color of her outfit suits her.

I can think of at least one fertility doctor that would allow Michelle to undergo IVF...for the right amount of cash.

And that person would (and should) have their license revoked, as the octomom doctor did.

Bad shot of her.

I don't think that dress is that "modest"...can still tell girlfriend got one hell of a rack hanging off her front.

If. Michelle did do ivf, I wonder if the fans would be in rage. She got 19kids all alive and well and some couples can't even have one. So why is she doing ivf if she can reproduce like a damn jack rabbit.

At her age her chances of conceiving through IVF are the same as conceiving naturally which is why Fertility Clinics have a cut off age of early to mid 40's, with a woman's own eggs that is. There's always Donor Egg. :lol:

I needed a mother of the bride dress a few months ago and shockingly found one that didn't draw every eye to the boobage and was already modest without a single alteration or wearing a shirt under it. It also didn't match the bridal party so I didn't look like I was trying to horn in on anything.

I needed a mother of the bride dress a few months ago and shockingly found one that didn't draw every eye to the boobage and was already modest without a single alteration or wearing a shirt under it. It also didn't match the bridal party so I didn't look like I was trying to horn in on anything.

:)

I've been mother of the groom twice and never had any problem finding an appropriately modest dress, ones that would have even met Duggar standards. Not that I would follow their rules, but I wanted to look nice and at the same time it wasn't my place to draw attention to myself. Oh, maybe that's the difference with Michelle. She has to draw attention to the fact that she is oh so modest, which really isn't modest at all. :doh:

And I usually don't care if I like someone's clothes or not, different people have different tastes, but, that dress is hideous!

The neckline alteration on Jichelle's dress is ridiculous. It reminds me of little girls playing dress up with bridesmaid dresses and putting them on over t-shirts. She would have looked so much better a dress that is actually designed to meet modesty standards, but then she wouldn't have had the chance to make a big deal out of how modest she is.

Yup.

She is wrinkling her forehead and has a sorta blow job smile going on, which isn't attractive, but whoever did her makeup did a fantastic job. Natural, but noticeable and very pretty. I think the color of her outfit suits her.

Way too much blush or her natural flushing and could use a bit more lipstick. Grey never looks good on anyone (in my opinion and that piece covering her cleavage is horrible). Also, WHY does she and JimBob have one of those styro- foam cups in their hands???? JimBob's shirt and slacks look on the expensive side or quality tux rental for a change!....ewwwwwww except for the stains I just spotted on the left side of his zipper.

My soon-to-be MIL wants to wear a 'complementary' colour to the bridesmaid dresses to our wedding. The girls are wearing a light grey, so she has picked out a dress in a very, very similar colour. It also happens to be a dress that she wore as a bridesmaid recently... I am quickly learning how to 'keep sweet' when it comes to her. Thankfully she lives in a different state.

My soon-to-be MIL wants to wear a 'complementary' colour to the bridesmaid dresses to our wedding. The girls are wearing a light grey, so she has picked out a dress in a very, very similar colour. It also happens to be a dress that she wore as a bridesmaid recently... I am quickly learning how to 'keep sweet' when it comes to her. Thankfully she lives in a different state.

Your MIL was a bridesmaid "recently"????

Your MIL was a bridesmaid "recently"????

Yeah, late last year. One of her friends got remarried.

Michelle has a crazy smile and crazy eyes. Also the dress is awful.

JimBob looks like he's been crying.

I get that the bust line was not modest, but did the extra fabric have to go all the way up to her neck? That just looks uncomfortable

As does the corsage!-----so modern!

Way too much blush or her natural flushing and could use a bit more lipstick. Grey never looks good on anyone (in my opinion and that piece covering her cleavage is horrible). Also, WHY does she and JimBob have one of those styro- foam cups in their hands???? JimBob's shirt and slacks look on the expensive side or quality tux rental for a change!

I think the gray brings out her eyes. I didn't realize that was boob next to her.

I think the gray brings out her eyes. I didn't realize that was boob next to her.

Of course its he....where else would J'Boob be? He might need to impregnate her at any second!

Of course its he....where else would J'Boob be? He might need to impregnate her at any second![/quote

And if he throws a baby at her, she'd better be around to catch it!

Archived