IGNORED

Jill's Wedding Part 2

happy atheist

I think it's an older picture as well.

I'm not so certain this will be a horrible transition for Jenny Over the last year between training as a midwife and her courtship I doubt Jill has been doing much sister mom work.

Sorry guys. It was posted on Duggar tumblr and I ASSumed it was recent. I tried to find it on the Pickles and Hairspray facebook page but didn't have any luck. I spent about a half hour doing so, and I started to wonder if I needed to reevaluate my life choices. ;)

ETA: If the person who runs the 'Life's Not All Pickles and Hairspray' facebook page happens to be a freejingerite or reads here, I thoroughly enjoyed your page. Excellent snark!

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have there been any other recent full-body pictures of Jichelle? I've noticed the green shirt has reappeared in that video where she modesty-shames little Josie.

If Jichelle were pregnant and far enough along, I could definitely see her announcing at Jill's wedding. Anything to get the attention back on the Holy DQ.

Odds are extremely tiny that Michelle is expecting and even smaller that she'd carry to viability. I don't think it's enough of a concern to think about.

I noticed in the episode where Jinger took Jill & JB to the airport, Jenny was at the door and then followed them out to the car. At the end of the "scene" Jill goes around the side of the car where Jenny went. It sorta broke my heart like maybe the poor little girl was in tears over Jill leaving. DQ made some stupid "buddy" comment before Jenny went outside with them. So sad.

This.

Also, when Jenny was just a baby and they went to Branson for some stupid Biblical play and Jim Bob dressed up and he kept scaring Jenny because its not like she probably recognized him normally, let alone with a disguise, and poor Jenny was crying and begging for "Dill". She didn't cry for her mom or dad, but Jill. Of course Boob and Michelle thought it was hilarious that the baby was traumatized and that she wanted Jill over mom.

This.

Also, when Jenny was just a baby and they went to Branson for some stupid Biblical play and Jim Bob dressed up and he kept scaring Jenny because its not like she probably recognized him normally, let alone with a disguise, and poor Jenny was crying and begging for "Dill". She didn't cry for her mom or dad, but Jill. Of course Boob and Michelle thought it was hilarious that the baby was traumatized and that she wanted Jill over mom.

I absolutely abhor when parents do this kind of shit and remember discussing this episode on an old moms forum. The amount of people defending this action was ridiculous. "she needs to learn to not be afraid" "my son is afraid of bugs so we make go outside bc he needs to learn they're not scary" And these weren't even crazy pearl-type people. She didn't recognize JB and he was wearing a beard, something he has NEVER done in his life. Jenny was understandable afraid of a complete stranger. If anything, they should have been applauding this, not laughing about how "stupid" it was to them.

Was this the same episode where they made her sit on a pony and she was terrified of that, too? Or maybe they aired on the same night together. They thought that was funny, too, bc she was afraid. If any of their actions proves their loves of the pearls - outside of flat out admitting it - this episode was it.

A leg humper claims she saw Dill at church today at Cross Church. Wouldn't that be suuuuuper interesting if they were attending an SBC.

I absolutely abhor when parents do this kind of shit and remember discussing this episode on an old moms forum. The amount of people defending this action was ridiculous. "she needs to learn to not be afraid" "my son is afraid of bugs so we make go outside bc he needs to learn they're not scary" And these weren't even crazy pearl-type people. She didn't recognize JB and he was wearing a beard, something he has NEVER done in his life. Jenny was understandable afraid of a complete stranger. If anything, they should have been applauding this, not laughing about how "stupid" it was to them.

Was this the same episode where they made her sit on a pony and she was terrified of that, too? Or maybe they aired on the same night together. They thought that was funny, too, bc she was afraid. If any of their actions proves their loves of the pearls - outside of flat out admitting it - this episode was it.

In Jim-Bob's defense (words I never thought I'd say), he didn't know she would be scared. When she started crying, he kept saying, "Jenny, it's just Daddy." Yes, he should've taken off the costume to reassure her, but it's not like he was standing there purposefully attempting to traumatize his child.

Thats the church that their friend Sierra goes to I think. Sierra also does the youth program. I noticed no teenage Duggars get to go to the youth program, even though they all LOVE Sierra (who even though she keeps on about wanting lots of kids, I think she might stop now that she has her girl.) They even let Joy go out with Sierra for milkshakes and stuff just the two of them, so they must trust her... but they won't let their teens go to Sierra's church for youth night. Even though there's free food. And Jesus.

I really don't care if Michelle is pregnant again. She's made it clear that any loss of life, including her own, is a risk she's happy to take for her beliefs, so whatever. I'm not wasting ay concern or sympathy for her if she were to get pregnant and something awful happened. If she's ok with the potential consequences, who am I to worry.

The one thing I really liked about Michelle being pregnant is that when she was in labor we got to see the real person behind the baby voice and crazy eyes. I can think of only two instances off the top of my head, but they always stuck with me. Once was when she was still home before leaving for the hospital, she was walking around and trying to get comfortable, and JB was being his usual on-camera dope and asked perkily, "How to you feel?" And Michelle said, with an expression on her face and a tone of voice that I can't begin to do justice, "It feels like I'm having a baby." If she were a normal person, I'd say she had the look of a woman thinking, "God, this man I married is a fucking moron." The other time was when she was about to have Jordyn, and JB sais something like, "Here come Jordyn Makaya," and Michelle immediately responds--with that face and tone again--"Jordyn-GRACE Makaya." I know you can't really judge a woman by how she acts and talks while in labor, but I like those moments where Michelle acted like a real human being and not a carefully constructed TV fundie wife.

Or maybe Michelle is pregnant.

On the extremely rare chance that happens, hopefully they would delay announcing the pregnancy until Michelle was safely past 30-32 weeks. I don't think promoting a potentially non-viable baby is on TLC's agenda, though Michelle might love the attention regardless of outcome.

She wouldn't get anywhere near 30 weeks. She'd be extremely lucky to get to 26/27.

I agree that I would be surprised if she made a big announcement though. I think the backlash after Jubilee surprised them and she knows that she'd loose out on the much craved attention if she tried that again.

I really don't care if Michelle is pregnant again. She's made it clear that any loss of life, including her own, is a risk she's happy to take for her beliefs, so whatever. I'm not wasting ay concern or sympathy for her if she were to get pregnant and something awful happened. If she's ok with the potential consequences, who am I to worry.

The one thing I really liked about Michelle being pregnant is that when she was in labor we got to see the real person behind the baby voice and crazy eyes. I can think of only two instances off the top of my head, but they always stuck with me. Once was when she was still home before leaving for the hospital, she was walking around and trying to get comfortable, and JB was being his usual on-camera dope and asked perkily, "How to you feel?" And Michelle said, with an expression on her face and a tone of voice that I can't begin to do justice, "It feels like I'm having a baby." If she were a normal person, I'd say she had the look of a woman thinking, "God, this man I married is a fucking moron." The other time was when she was about to have Jordyn, and JB sais something like, "Here come Jordyn Makaya," and Michelle immediately responds--with that face and tone again--"Jordyn-GRACE Makaya." I know you can't really judge a woman by how she acts and talks while in labor, but I like those moments where Michelle acted like a real human being and not a carefully constructed TV fundie wife.

I love these real moments. It truly shows how f-ed up their beliefs are.

There have been a few other moments where the "real" J'chelle has come out. One was when they were helping decorate a church (in a recent episode) and J'chelle pulled some paint off the wall and made a "oh shit" face to the camera, before reverting back to her keeping sweet creepy face. Another real (albeit sad) moment has been when she is trying (and fails) to corral the youngins, and has to get out her big-girl voice and whistle. Its the scary J'chelle I'm sure the kids see more often (and is hardly shown on camera).

I also loved the scene when Anna was in labor and they "had" to pick up J'chelle before the birth (because its all about the DQ!) and Anna is pissed at Josh and J'chelle during the whole car ride. J'chelle was trying so hard to keep sweet but the evil stink eye sold her out (I'm assuming it was jealousy at Anna going into labor or the fact that the DQ was NOT truly queen in that moment).

Michelle is too old for a baby. The only possible way is ivf, which no doctor would do. She already has 19kids.

Michelle is too old for a baby. The only possible way is ivf, which no doctor would do. She already has 19kids.

I can think of at least one fertility doctor that would allow Michelle to undergo IVF...for the right amount of cash.

I can think of at least one fertility doctor that would allow Michelle to undergo IVF...for the right amount of cash.

Yes, and don't discount J'chelle could go to another country for fertility treatments or IVF. I'm not saying that other countries have dishonest or careless doctors, only that other countries have different standards. Plus, there are quacks willing to take your money in every country! Even this one.

Here is a video from the wedding where you can see Michelle's dress (and hear her awesome voice)

docs.google.com/file/d/0B-7dwJd7jxGteVVUdzdfZ1BuVlU/view?sle=true

I get that the bust line was not modest, but did the extra fabric have to go all the way up to her neck? That just looks uncomfortable

Yes, and don't discount J'chelle could go to another country for fertility treatments or IVF. I'm not saying that other countries have dishonest or careless doctors, only that other countries have different standards. Plus, there are quacks willing to take your money in every country! Even this one.

If. Michelle did do ivf, I wonder if the fans would be in rage. She got 19kids all alive and well and some couples can't even have one. So why is she doing ivf if she can reproduce like a damn jack rabbit.

Archived