IGNORED

Jill's Wedding Part 2

happy atheist

[bBvideo 560,340:z76a3scf]

[/bBvideo]Here's a youtube video about how they made Jill's top more modest...evidently there's a woman named Moni Reeise who is a pastor's wife (and a blessing :ew: ) that specializes in making sure fundies' boobs don't hang out of their wedding dresses.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, so the 2 week waiting period for pictures is up. Where are all the candid wedding shots?

:popcorn2:

They said 3 weeks - that message last week that said "2 weeks!" meant 2 MORE weeks, so we have to wait one more. Maybe at that point we'll know what the fucking point of it was.

Did anyone else see this picture of Jill and Jenny on the Pickles and Hairspray facebook page? Evidently they're out to dinner together, and just last week Jenny spent the night at Derick and Jill's house. It makes me wonder if she's having a (understandably) tough time with Jill's moving away?

post-8463-14451999194448_thumb.jpg

Did anyone else see this picture of Jill and Jenny on the Pickles and Hairspray facebook page? Evidently they're out to dinner together, and just last week Jenny spent the night at Derick and Jill's house. It makes me wonder if she's having a (understandably) tough time with Jill's moving away?

That MIGHT also explain why Jill is spending so much time at TTH. That, and I would want help writing out all of those thank yous.

That is adorable and I love that Jill is taking her siblings out for one on one time. They really need that.

Im not surprised Jill is taking Jenny out and having her stay overnight-it must be hard to just give up the baby you have raised from birth to a badly run orphanage where you know she wont be bothered with, and it would be hard to be six years old and have your mother leave you.

I agree--I have to say I think it shows what kind of person Jill is that she's helping ease Jenny's transition somewhat. And says a lot about Derick that he's letting her tag along in what is usually a time that newly-weds spend just with each other.

If she's paying attention, she could definitely suspect she's pregnant if she's been charting. I had every early pregnancy sign, except nausea a full week and a half before AF. I just waited to test until I was one day late. Did NOT wanna stress out and overtest like Anna! :angry-banghead:

Which btw, I have a couple ept's, wonder if I should donate them to the cause??? :lol:

Since all the Duggars seem to be obsessed with it, I must question! How on earth would charting be acceptable to God or baby Jesus? Clearly, this is not allowing God to decide the timing of these most precious blessings, or am I missing something?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees that charting days to scout the perfect sperm-meets-egg opportunity in hopes of pregnancy is interfering and/or planning FOR conception just as much as using birth control is planning to prevent it.

I think baby Jesus might be disappointed. Just sayin'...

Edited to further clarify.

I don't think this is a recent picture. Jenny looks smaller/younger than she is now and Jill is wearing a ring on her right hand (barftastic purity ring, most likely). Even Jill herself looks a big younger though that could be the lighting/filter used on this photo. Does anyone know the source of this image?

(Not to say that Jenny isn't having a hard time with Jill being gone, poor thing probably is)

That is one of the most animated pictures I have ever seen of either Jen or Jordyn who to me, both look miserable in 99 percent of the pictures I see of them. Unfortunately it does not strike me as odd that it takes Jill to bring it out in her.

It really struck me how attached Jen was to Jill was in the Nepal episode when the older girls Jen and DQ went to a friends house to skpe Jill. Jenny looked so forlorn and lost with out Jill. I knew then that she was missing her "Mum" badly even for that short time.

Just a curiosity who is Jordyn's buddy leader?

Does anyone have a full list of who is in each group? Is it only girls that get buddys or did Josh's get divided up when he left?

I can not imagine JD being a good buddy leader.

Poor Joy more household responsibilites and a big aching gap to help fill for Jen and James. At least Joy does seem like a sweet pea but I do think she does has some more Jessa like tendancies.

I commend Jill for taking time out for her buddies, she is a young in love newly wed and by all accounts not one would blame her for running away and never setting foot in the TTH again. She does love her kids and is including them in her life and whether it be because of indoctrination or not those kids will be better for her not having abandoned them.

I worry alot about Jen and Jordyn. The howlers have each other Jen and Jordyn seem to miss out the most because of the attention on Josie. Johannah is that little bit older so she had some more attention before Josie came so seems a little more balanced. I am sure I remember an episode where DQ also stated that Johannah was the most like her as a child so that might get some favouritism.

I want to adopt Jordyn and Jen so badly! Poor little lost girls......

Anybody else think that maybe the fact that we haven't seen pictures of Michelle's outfit at Jill's wedding is a covert attempt to undermine the bride on her wedding day? Normally, I'd think this was far-fetched, but think about it: we've seen what every other Duggar was wearing at the ceremony except for Michelle, she made sure her body was mostly hidden in the family church pics, AND she made it a point to hang her original wedding gown next to the uniform of Derick's deceased father. I'm thinking this is yet another way for Michelle to make it all about her, maybe she wants people to ask her questions about what she was wearing and why she's not in more photos. Maybe she wants her own "big reveal" to be on the show next fall.

I don't think this is a recent picture. Jenny looks smaller/younger than she is now and Jill is wearing a ring on her right hand (barftastic purity ring, most likely). Even Jill herself looks a big younger though that could be the lighting/filter used on this photo. Does anyone know the source of this image?

(Not to say that Jenny isn't having a hard time with Jill being gone, poor thing probably is)

I think it's an older picture as well.

I'm not so certain this will be a horrible transition for Jenny Over the last year between training as a midwife and her courtship I doubt Jill has been doing much sister mom work.

I noticed in the episode where Jinger took Jill & JB to the airport, Jenny was at the door and then followed them out to the car. At the end of the "scene" Jill goes around the side of the car where Jenny went. It sorta broke my heart like maybe the poor little girl was in tears over Jill leaving. DQ made some stupid "buddy" comment before Jenny went outside with them. So sad.

That is one of the most animated pictures I have ever seen of either Jen or Jordyn who to me, both look miserable in 99 percent of the pictures I see of them. Unfortunately it does not strike me as odd that it takes Jill to bring it out in her.

It really struck me how attached Jen was to Jill was in the Nepal episode when the older girls Jen and DQ went to a friends house to skpe Jill. Jenny looked so forlorn and lost with out Jill. I knew then that she was missing her "Mum" badly even for that short time.

Just a curiosity who is Jordyn's buddy leader?

Does anyone have a full list of who is in each group? Is it only girls that get buddys or did Josh's get divided up when he left?

I can not imagine JD being a good buddy leader.

Poor Joy more household responsibilites and a big aching gap to help fill for Jen and James. At least Joy does seem like a sweet pea but I do think she does has some more Jessa like tendancies.

I commend Jill for taking time out for her buddies, she is a young in love newly wed and by all accounts not one would blame her for running away and never setting foot in the TTH again. She does love her kids and is including them in her life and whether it be because of indoctrination or not those kids will be better for her not having abandoned them.

I worry alot about Jen and Jordyn. The howlers have each other Jen and Jordyn seem to miss out the most because of the attention on Josie. Johannah is that little bit older so she had some more attention before Josie came so seems a little more balanced. I am sure I remember an episode where DQ also stated that Johannah was the most like her as a child so that might get some favouritism.

I want to adopt Jordyn and Jen so badly! Poor little lost girls......

There was a discussion of the buddy groups a few years ago...

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3803

If Jill indeed had Jenny sleeping over then I'm guessing that Jill is not pregnant yet, and that she and Derick waited till it was "that time of the month" when they wouldn't be having sex anyway to invite Jenny to stay overnight. Nice of both of them in any case.

Jordyn and Mackenzie are BFF's, except Mac lives in DC now. I imagine Josh and Anna come back enough though for them to see each other. I don't think Jordyn is quite as lost as she once was. Wasn't there something a while back where Anna was talking about the characteristics of Jordyn as if Jordyn was her own? She knew more about that child than her own mother did! I wonder if perhaps they ever have Jordyn go up to DC with them? And one of her older brothers plays with her and helps make her breakfast and loves on her. PLUS she has the Hartono's, Joy's friends, and various others who we have seen on Instagram who call Jordyn their buddy. I recall a few years ago when Joy's friend Elizabeth had a public Instagram she and Joy and another girl were fighting over who's buddy Jordyn was, and Joy said (under Elizabeth's instagram) She's MY sister, so she's MY buddy!

Jenny on the other hand, is probably heartbroken over Jill being gone. I'm happy Jill is taking her buddies out and spending time with them one on one.

There was a discussion of the buddy groups a few years ago...

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3803

Thanks for that!

It infuriates me that the boys get away with doing jack shit!!!!!!!!! where are they as buddys?

The 4 little girls seem pretty close to me and in that foursome Hannie and Jenny appear to be besties.

Don't get me wrong I think their system is screwed up but I don't think Jenny is wandering about alone ignored by her entire family accept for Jill.

Jordyn's main buddy is Jessa. Poor Jordyn, I am not sure that Jessa has a maternal bone in her body.

Jordyn and Mackenzie are BFF's, except Mac lives in DC now. I imagine Josh and Anna come back enough though for them to see each other. I don't think Jordyn is quite as lost as she once was. Wasn't there something a while back where Anna was talking about the characteristics of Jordyn as if Jordyn was her own? She knew more about that child than her own mother did! I wonder if perhaps they ever have Jordyn go up to DC with them? And one of her older brothers plays with her and helps make her breakfast and loves on her. PLUS she has the Hartono's, Joy's friends, and various others who we have seen on Instagram who call Jordyn their buddy. I recall a few years ago when Joy's friend Elizabeth had a public Instagram she and Joy and another girl were fighting over who's buddy Jordyn was, and Joy said (under Elizabeth's instagram) She's MY sister, so she's MY buddy!

Jenny on the other hand, is probably heartbroken over Jill being gone. I'm happy Jill is taking her buddies out and spending time with them one on one.

Wait, Joy had an instagram account? I vaguely remember Jessa having some account a few years ago, but Joy couldn't have been older than 12 back then.

Anybody else think that maybe the fact that we haven't seen pictures of Michelle's outfit at Jill's wedding is a covert attempt to undermine the bride on her wedding day? Normally, I'd think this was far-fetched, but think about it: we've seen what every other Duggar was wearing at the ceremony except for Michelle, she made sure her body was mostly hidden in the family church pics, AND she made it a point to hang her original wedding gown next to the uniform of Derick's deceased father. I'm thinking this is yet another way for Michelle to make it all about her, maybe she wants people to ask her questions about what she was wearing and why she's not in more photos. Maybe she wants her own "big reveal" to be on the show next fall.

Interesting theory. I've been wondering why Michelle's dress is the only one we haven't seen from the bridal party.

Now that you mention it, this is probably the case. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a segment where Mullet goes shopping for a dress.

At least we know that she isn't wearing her wedding dress, as it is hung up next to Derick's dad's uniform. I could totally see her doing that though.

At least we know that she isn't wearing her wedding dress, as it is hung up next to Derick's dad's uniform. I could totally see her doing that though.

God that would be tacky. But I wouldn't put it past her at all.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see her in some sort of bridal gown - maybe a copy of Jill's dress in mint or peach? Whatever she's wearing I'm sure it's ridiculous in an attention-grabbing sort of way, and I'm sure Jill's too used to it to be put off by her bullshit.

Wait, Joy had an instagram account? I vaguely remember Jessa having some account a few years ago, but Joy couldn't have been older than 12 back then.

No, Joy was like 13 or 14 and was using her friend Elizabeth's phone and Instagram. She took selfies on it and posted on it. I thought it was funny that Elizabeth's family was sooo strict just like the Duggars but Elizabeth was allowed Instagram, and poor Joy had to borrow off her friend.

Archived