IGNORED

Just got this in the mail... Chick Tract

actuallyjessica

Here's one that was so bad it was actually pulled from publication. Have you sexually abused your own young daughter? All you have to do is "accept Jesus as your savior" and everything is A-OK! :disgust:

http://www.fmh-child.org/Lisa.html

What. The. Fucking. Hell.

I like how it was fear of hell and not any sort of guilt for sexually abusing his own daughter that causes him to seek forgiveness. And the doctor just sends this "repentant" pedophile back home to his daughter. This is the worst tract I've ever seen. And I've seen some crazy ones.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not the only chick tract to depict child rape. When I was evangelizing, someone gave me theirs in exchange for one of mine. Theirs was a chick tract, the one about..: soddim and Gomorrah I think?

In it there was a picture of a man half naked in front of a little boy sayin"it's that time of day again." The text beneath it indicates the child is about to be raped.

Horribke

Here's one that was so bad it was actually pulled from publication. Have you sexually abused your own young daughter? All you have to do is "accept Jesus as your savior" and everything is A-OK! :disgust:

http://www.fmh-child.org/Lisa.html

Wow, that's horrifying. Of course, it's the wife's fault that the husband sexually abused 'Lisa'...

I've read most of the Chick Tracts. They range from cringe-worthy stupid to utterly appalling. Their anti-Catholic and anti-Gay tracts especially are mind-boggling. I was recently shopping at a Baptist church-run thrift shop and there were about six titles on display near the door, with a placard inviting people to take them.

I can't stand it when the loud and stupid get heard...

Unfortunately, this one is still available. It features the old "Men become gay due to being molested as children" myth, but also posits that women who are raped(by men)as children become...lesbians?

Uninvited

Archived