IGNORED

Steve Maxwell compares abortion to pollution

SPHASH

His latest Dad's article is up. It's a doozy. You have to read it for yourself. Basically compares abortion to pollution in reference to his Memorial Day blog post. You can't make this shit up.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can u post a link to his new Dad's corner if possible?

it's dads.titus2.com/

minus the brackets.

BTW, I thought admin had said the Seriously posts could be copied and pasted here since they are public.

Refuse to give their site a hit - someone tldr me.

Erhmahgerd, America is polluted with the blood of the unborn killed in the womb...

I read it, but I must admit I liked Stevehovah's about cravings being satisfied. It's a real hoot. He could streamline it down though, too many words were used. All he had to write was "my cravings are satisfied because I control my immediate family everyday and in every way".

There was also a bit about, "People who are upset about my pretending a holiday to honor the sacrifices of veterans killed in the line of duty is also for mourning the lives of aborted fetuses should check themselves, because what you should ACTUALLY be upset about is that fetuses get aborted. That's way worse than any gaffe I might've committed on my blog."

There was also a bit about, "People who are upset about my pretending a holiday to honor the sacrifices of veterans killed in the line of duty is also for mourning the lives of aborted fetuses should check themselves, because what you should ACTUALLY be upset about is that fetuses get aborted. That's way worse than any gaffe I might've committed on my blog."

Da fuq? So he's comparing the veterans who gave it ALL to aborted fetuses? Really? What an arrogant and disrespectful PRICK!!! I want off this planet...

Da fuq? So he's comparing the veterans who gave it ALL to aborted fetuses? Really? What an arrogant and disrespectful PRICK!!! I want off this planet...

Can I just suggest that we kick Steve (and any other random fundies) off the planet and keep it for those of us who are sane?

Right now my sanity is somewhat in question...however it has nothing to do with fundies comparing those who made the ultimate sacrifice to aborted embryos.

"I mentioned veterans BEFORE I mentioned aborted fetuses so that should be fine, and yet people are still criticizing me! They act like I have no right making a national holiday be about what I want it to be about instead of what it's actually about!!! Wah! Wah! Wah!"

Fuck Steve. My abortion was kinder, more compassionate, more loving, more godly and braver than anything he could do or say.

So fuck Steve Maxwell.

Better not fuck steve. You might get pregnant and have an abortion. And that will pollute the world with its fetus blood. And it will be just like veterans getting killed. Because jeebus. :music-tool:

"comments have been disabled" What a douche

Must have gotten some tough questions / comments.

Better not fuck steve. You might get pregnant and have an abortion. And that will pollute the world with its fetus blood. And it will be just like veterans getting killed. Because jeebus. :music-tool:

Well I tied my tubes 11 years ago, but yeah, don't want to fuck Steve anyhow. Eww

Well, if Dede can gestate a post vasectomy eleventy month lung foal, surely we should all watch our backs around Stevus. And our uteri. Better safe than sorry.

Well, if Dede can gestate a post vasectomy eleventy month lung foal, surely we should all watch our backs around Stevus. And our uteri. Better safe than sorry.

I just had to explain to my headship why I was braying in laughter

Hmm... Abortion is like pollution because... Um... Oh, I know! They both end in --tion.

There, see? Totally similar!

He just posted another one about how people in America should all speak English. I think his crazy really comes out on this dads blog.

I think the "pollution" he's referring to is negative comments, not necessarily abortion. In the article, he says this:

"I received a comment protesting our Memorial Day blog post because in it we mentioned the babies who have been aborted. In the post, we mentioned the babies after honoring our fallen military men."

That new one about speaking English... holy crap. "Can you speak the language of those you are called to serve?" So, the hotel staff is "called" to serve you?? WTF Steve, your arrogance is showing...

I can't speak Chinese either, but that wouldn't stop me from "serving" my housemates if they ever needed my help. I don't have to go learn Chinese in order to help them ( although I admit it would be cool to speak it.)

This week's "Seriously" by Steve says those who serve us (such as hotel staff) should speak our language (English) and NOT speak their own native language even at home with their family! Steve is truly like a two year old who experiences himself as the center of the world. If he can't understand someone, it's their failing not his. He speaks the RIGHT language. Amazingly narcissistic!.

Archived