IGNORED

Meet the 11Smiths, aka the 11BoringFundies

nelliebelle1197

Hi @DavidJSmith, pretty cool that you found us :) 

Sorry if anything not-so-nice about your family was said...  please take it with a grain of salt. A lot of us left very restrictive church/home environments and wish more people in fundamentalist christian homes could have more choices and opportunities in their life, especially the women (hence our name Free Jinger!). 

I'm glad to hear that you and your (gorgeous, btw) wife are choosing if and when to have kids. 

From the outside, your family seems like a nice, happy bunch of people! I have a question about your sisters who still live at home. Are they pretty content? Do they wish to find spouses? If so, how does your family approach courting/dating for the girls? 

Only answer if you feel like it, of course...

Thanks for your positive attitude and we wish you all the best!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, usedbicycle said:

Hi @DavidJSmith, pretty cool that you found us :) 

Sorry if anything not-so-nice about your family was said...  please take it with a grain of salt. A lot of us left very restrictive church/home environments and wish more people in fundamentalist christian homes could have more choices and opportunities in their life, especially the women (hence our name Free Jinger!). 

I'm glad to hear that you and your (gorgeous, btw) wife are choosing if and when to have kids. 

From the outside, your family seems like a nice, happy bunch of people! I have a question about your sisters who still live at home. Are they pretty content? Do they wish to find spouses? If so, how does your family approach courting/dating for the girls? 

Only answer if you feel like it, of course...

Thanks for your positive attitude and we wish you all the best!

Thanks, I think she’s gorgeous too lol

As for my sisters there as happy and content as the next person. I can’t really speak for them about whether or not they would like to get married but as most people do want that I would guess the right guy just hasn’t “come along” or maybe he has and I just don’t know it yet lol

And for courting/dating it’s been kinda different for each one.....for me personally I think courting is BS ;)

Archived