IGNORED

Congrats Jill Duggar and Mela99

FJismyheadship

Mela --- congrats to you both!! Hope this day was beautiful for you. xoxo

Have to report back that Mela's FB pix of her dress were awesome! So pretty!

aw, no fair talking about things we can't see too. (just kidding, that's great news) :lol: :romance-heartsfade: i'm very happy for her!

You guyses! Omg. I'm so touched by this, truly.

On the mini honeymoon but just got a lovely teaser photo - I can't wait to tell you all about it when I get back!!

I have some hilarious stories - including a bet on my virginity.

Till then...

10453450_10101059988341892_7734817795266347147_n.jpg

Oh my goodness Mela - I love it! Your dress is beautiful, and your man looks like he loves you so much! I hope you have the BEST honeymoon together.

Mela, you forgot to alter the back of your dress. I am defrauded. :lol: Kidding aside, you look beautiful, and I love your dress. Hope your honeymoon is wonderful.

You guyses! Omg. I'm so touched by this, truly.

On the mini honeymoon but just got a lovely teaser photo - I can't wait to tell you all about it when I get back!!

I have some hilarious stories - including a bet on my virginity.

Till then...

10453450_10101059988341892_7734817795266347147_n.jpg

You look gorgeous! I love that dress! Maybe it's just the angle, but when I first saw this picture I thought 'Did she marry Sheldon Cooper?'

aw, no fair talking about things we can't see too. (just kidding, that's great news) :lol: :romance-heartsfade: i'm very happy for her!

I was so impressed by her dress, but wanted to let Mela share a pic of it:) :) :) :)

I added a wedding update and sneak peek freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22430 :dance:

Archived