IGNORED

Congrats Jill Duggar and Mela99

FJismyheadship

I hope you both have a wonderful day with your significant others and that your weddings go smoothly and are exactly what you want.

FloraKitty35

I hope Jill isn't too overshadowed by Dim Bulb and Mullet.

ILoveJellybeans

Congratulations to Jill and Mela and their respective partners.

Seems a lot of weddings are happening today, I walked past a wedding party taking photos outside our town hall.

DutchGirl

Congratulations Jill and Derick

Congratulations Mela and Mr. Mela

Hope you have a nice day.

SPHASH

Yep Jill is gonna go from sidehugs to getting laid in a matter of hours.

I hope Jill isn't too overshadowed by Dim Bulb and Mullet.

Somehow, I find that highly unlikely.

So if DimBulb explained sex to Smugger by comparing it to legos, how do you think Mullet will explain it to Jill ('cause you know TLC will be taping it!).

ljohnson2006

I hope that Derrick's mom pulls through. There are some things that I know will happen at their wedding that I do not want to see.

1. Smuggar and Anna sucking face, and making it all about them.

2. J'Chelle giving Jill the sex talk.

3. Some Gothard reference, but then they''ll deny it.

I expect a Dillard baby announcement by the end of the year. I wonder why Anna is in the wedding, but Smuggar isn't.

Congrats Mela99!

Want More Babies

Congratulations to Jill and Mela99.

I do feel sorry for Jill Duggar's children buddies as they lose their mother sister today.

Jana814
Congratulations to Jill and Mela99.

I do feel sorry for Jill Duggar's children buddies as they lose their mother sister today.

Same here!!

Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone is thinking about the fact that they've never had sex and that's what they'll be doing come the end of the reception.

Also not looking forward to the taped conversation with the sex talk pre-wedding segment. I mean really, wouldn't they discuss sex prior to the day of her wedding?! The whole staged bit is too much.

Tangy Bee
Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone is thinking about the fact that they've never had sex and that's what they'll be doing come the end of the reception.

Also not looking forward to the taped conversation with the sex talk pre-wedding segment. I mean really, wouldn't they discuss sex prior to the day of her wedding?! The whole staged bit is too much.

With Jill studying to be a lay midwife, I'm sure she came across a chapter on sex. Pregnant women can have sex. Or maybe she just skipped over it :roll:

SoybeanQueen

I bet Jill has a pretty good idea how it all works. Even the staged "talk" should have been an embarrassment for Smugs. Getting to marriage age and having no idea what is supposed to happen is a either huge education gap or a lie.

If they truly didn't teach their kids about sex until right before their wedding, then their kids are prime targets for predators. If they did and then made up the whole pre-wedding talk to brag about their Christian specialness, then they're lying to look "better."

Can you imagine learning that your midwife had no idea how your baby was made? lol

crazyforkate

Even if she knows the "mechanics" of it all, they could still take a "wifely" angle... all part of a good Christian home, you know?

Congrats Jilly-muffin and Derick!

I'm guessing Jessa Blessa and Ben will be next. :)

Yes,a pregnancy announcement coming soon! I imagine Derick will be wanting his mother to see her first gbaby.I hope she stays as well as possible for as long as possible.Glad to see she made it to the wedding. :)

oh my...how many weddings lately? lots of fundies popping out baybeez soon,no doubt!

there's already Whitney Bates.

I predict Anna D.,Erin Paine,Alyssa (Bates),and Jill Dillard all announcing by the end of the year.

I also can't imagine going from having my first kiss to having sex within mere hours. The whole thing is just, so bizarre to me.

I don't imagine Jill will have as many kids as her parents. Derrick seems like he'd prefer to have a smaller family but maybe I just think that because he himself comes from a smaller family.

Also someone mentioned Erin Paine. I really hope that she isn't having trouble getting pregnant :/ I actually like her and feel terrible for her if so. That's what she's been raised to think is her one job in life and I can't imagine feeling hopeless and unable to fulfill something I've been told all my life I should do.

Erin got pregnant right off the bat,but that one was a fluke,I presume,as blighted ovums tend to be.She should,in theory,still be able to get pregnant again quickly.Hopefully all will go well then.

nokidsmom

Congrats to Jill / Derick and Mela!

Hope that Jill can make a real independent life for herself whatever she does.

I suspect that she does knows what sex is being a midwife (she may have to pretend for sake of mom and dad tho) and sure hope they don't do any televised "lego conversation" with her.

Though the whole first kiss on your wedding day in front of a bunch of people who know it's your first kiss and also know what's gonna come next makes my head explode. Not modest, not at all. :naughty:

FJismyheadship

The first kiss is supposed to wait until the wedding DAY. Who's to say they didn't sneak off and practice before the actual wedding? After all, it was their wedding day hahaha

The first kiss is supposed to wait until the wedding DAY. Who's to say they didn't sneak off and practice before the actual wedding? After all, it was their wedding day hahaha

Derick: "Let's take a romantic walk in the moonlight for the last time as fiances!"..... 12:01 am and GO! :lol: a whole day of smoochin' practice would make what comes later much easier. :D

sriracha
Yep Jill is gonna go from sidehugs to getting laid in a matter of hours.

LOL, I am so glad I am not the only one to whom that thought occurred.

I don't ever watch 19KAC anymore because my husband refuses to watch it, but he's away in Brazil right now at the World Cup and Jill and Derek's courtship and proposal episodes were on here today.

I can NOT get my mind around the way fundies do things. How unbelievably awkward and uncomfortable and unnatural. And to what end? To try to convince other people to do things that way too? Whatever for??? A full frontal bear hug is wrong if you're engaged? What the everloving...?!

Being a worldly nonbelieving jezbel type myself, I can't imagine wanting to go to bed with someone and having to wait because...gawd. When I met my husband we were making out and dry humping for weeks before we finally slept together but only because he is in the military and had to fly out of town. Otherwise I'd have jumped his bones on our 3rd date! :lol:

quincygal

Have to report back that Mela's FB pix of her dress were awesome! So pretty!