IGNORED

Bayly: Read Post but Don't Look at Photos!

DomWackTroll

Because 2nd Commandment:

"Three caveats about Auntie Leila and her post: first, and very important, please do not give in to Auntie Leila's idolatry. She's a Roman Catholic and she can't help putting graven images on her piano. Don't look at them. This is the Second Commandment... if you're a young mother who is able to remain impermeable to Auntie Leila's Roman Catholicism, read her and gain wisdom."

Silly vagina-ed people! The Virgin Mary is so pretty that you can't even think straight around her!

Oh, and hit your kids really, really hard.

baylyblog.com/blog/2014/06/alpha-mothers

These Bayly Bozos are always ordering people around on their blog: "Only men can read this post! Don't look at the photos in the post!" Didn't one of them demand the name and contact info of a female reader's headship because she dared to disagree with him? I can't believe (yes I can) that these guys are so far up their own asses that they actually think people will obey them via blog posts.

I sincerely hope this asshat is not into the "war on Christmas" crap. Because if the lack of nativity scenes on public property ruins his faith and holiday but I am not supposed to look at that harmless picture of a depiction of Mary and a young Jesus....just saying.

These Bayly Bozos are always ordering people around on their blog: "Only men can read this post! Don't look at the photos in the post!" Didn't one of them demand the name and contact info of a female reader's headship because she dared to disagree with him? I can't believe (yes I can) that these guys are so far up their own asses that they actually think people will obey them via blog posts.

I would love it if they did that to someone and they gave the name and contact info of their pet. Especially if it was a very obvious pet name like Fluffy or Mittens.

Not everyone has a headship and its not like my snake can ban me from disagreeing with people from the internet.

I would love it if they did that to someone and they gave the name and contact info of their pet. Especially if it was a very obvious pet name like Fluffy or Mittens.

Not everyone has a headship and its not like my snake can ban me from disagreeing with people from the internet.

What does Bayly expect will happen when he contacts these husbands out of the blue to tell them that their wife was was being disobedient online? Most of the guys I know would be like "Aaaand you are...?"

For instance, when I used to get home for dinner and we had young children, I would pull Mary Lee out of the tangle of dinner prep in the kitchen with toddlers clamoring and phone ringing, into the living room where I'd pull her down next to me on the couch. Then we'd talk. It was so helpful to me and to her, although she would usually protest that the dinner would get burned and the children were hungry

WTF. A decent husband would step in to help out, not make everything ten times harder to get done.

:angry-banghead:

Name of my headship. Please, I am divorced and my father is deceased. :lol: My headship is my 10 yr. old cat. :lol: :cray-cray: People like that make me thank my lucky stars that my father was never a religious man.

My headship's name is Sugar Fluff, I call him Fluffen Butt.

I doubt he would be thrilled having some random wacko interrupting one of his naps.

I wish someone would ask me for my head ships info. I'm married, but my Pekingese is definitely the boss. His name is Muffin but we call him muffalufagus...like the snufaluffagus. Lol

WTF. A decent husband would step in to help out, not make everything ten times harder to get done.

I think everyone knows that there is not a decent bone in the Bayly boys bodies. I call them the blathering Bayly's. They blather on and on about nothing.

I think everyone knows that there is not a decent bone in the Bayly boys bodies. I call them the blathering Bayly's. They blather on and on about nothing.

Especially since you know *they* didn't converse: he talked. About his day. And possibly what he saw her doing wrong.

The nerve of this son of a bitch, telling his readers not to look at images of the Virgin and the Christchild. Why? Does he think it'll turn 'em Cathlick?? There's a stumble, for ya.

I actually have a weird thing, I can't look at an evil person's photo for very long. Hitler, Doug Phillips, Manson, .... Not sure why, never have thought it through. But I need to go look at the fruitcakes' photo and see.

Bayly in particular inclines me to very uncharitable thoughts. Let's say that religions begin as a way to induce us to self-control, especially to educate men as to why they - being bigger and stronger and meaner and able to impregnate women, with all that means - let's say that's what religion starts out as.

The wonderment of "why we're here" and "who is God" comes once we've started actually building a civilization and can relax enough to think.

So what do people like the Baylys and Doug Wilson and Doug Phillips and I'm sure all kinds of non-Christian religious men do? They twist religion to give men the privilege of forgetting about self-control and controlling others, by whatever means necessary. And of course that means devising ways to control and suppress and subjugate women.

Infuriating. And Baylys are the poster boys. Boys, not men!

For instance, when I used to get home for dinner and we had young children, I would pull Mary Lee out of the tangle of dinner prep in the kitchen with toddlers clamoring and phone ringing, into the living room where I'd pull her down next to me on the couch. Then we'd talk. It was so helpful to me and to her, although she would usually protest that the dinner would get burned and the children were hungry

It was helpful to her, except for the fact that she said it wasn't at all... (excellent listening skills)

This is my first encounter with these idiots and I hate them already.

Then too, notice how Auntie Leila's interlocutor says "swat" and Auntie says "spank." A swat is not a spanking. Swats are close to thoughtless responses and they rarely hurt, other than psychologically. So never waste any time or effort on them. If discipline is worth doing, it's worth doing. Swats aren't doing anything, other than symbolically expressing disapproval. And as I say to our fathers and mothers all the time, discipline should never ever ever be symbolic. It should hurt.

WHAT. First of all, how does a swat hurt psychologically but a spank doesn't? Second of all, did he just say that you should hurt your kids to discipline them? This man is a horrible abusive asshole. Fuck you whatever your first name Bayly is.

How exactly would that be helpful to her? Dick.

If he doesn't want us to look, why did he put it up?

too lazy to request a guest-post permission to copy only the text to his own blog?

secretly attracted to the lady in the photos? :lol: (which by the way are odd photos of a preggo lady... supposedly candid but just imagining the photographer taking them it was like, what? is she pretending you aren't taking a photo?) just, weird.

How exactly would that be helpful to her? Dick.

Helpful to her? It probably drove her crazy. How could she even concentrate when she was worried about the squash burning and the baby playing in the toilet? It was all about HIM and HIS needs.

I'll bet she dreaded the sound of his car driving up. She'd be like, "Oh, shoot, now I have to stop and listen to him talk about his sermon notes for an hour."

Archived