IGNORED

Kelly "Two Chicken Breasts" Crawford Uses Father's Day...

GolightlyGrrl

...to navel gaze and pat herself on the back.

generationcedar.com/main/2014/06/7-misconceptions-about-moms-of-large-families.html

Well of course she she used father's day to talk about herself. That is what all the selfish self centred bitches do.

I thought it was supposed to be FATHER'S Day. :think:

Similar to the last myth, this one is only heralded by those with no experience. I used to be one. Very early in my marriage, I didn’t want more children because I didn’t want to deprive another child of the intensity of love with which I loved my first. Then, I had a few more and realized how foolish the thought was. But I thought there must be a limit; because I assumed my neighbor with 11 children surely could not love all her children the way I loved mine. Now, from where I am, to think that was once actually a real, “rational†thought in my head is insane. I had no concept of the miracle of Mother-Love…the heart with no bounds and love with no limit.

Honestly, if the main reason you're having children is to carry on "God's legacy" and the "message of the gospel", I doubt children mean as much as they do to someone who has a few (or a lot) of them simply because they want a family.

So, the bitch uses Father's Day to brag about her large family. Fuck you, Kelly, just fuck you!

You would think because fundies are all about kissing their headships' asses, Kelly could take the time out of her busy day of hucksterism and grifting taking care of her family to give a shout out to her hubby on Father's Day. Does she? Of course not. It's all about Kelly.

It's Kelly's world, and the rest of us are just living in it. We should just be so happy she shares her wisdom with us lowlifes.

Kelly's philosophy:

52.gif

Archived