IGNORED

Josiah and the Arm Twist

roddma

Could the reason that Josiah was so excited be the fact that this was the TWENTIETH child. The whole time, the 17, 18, 19 kids... and counting... was just a big countdown to get to TWENTY Kids and Counting! The Duggars probably even were promised some crazy bonus from TLC if they could reach this milestone. Tons of publicity worldwide this would generate. They would score big points with their false prophet Gothard, too.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the official reasoning is that your superior may be a non-Christian, LGBT, or a woman, and as we all know, no Christian man can lower himself to be under the command of any of these categories of non-persons. :roll: I also think that Gothard disapproves of the military because it's a melting pot, and the fear that a follower would conclude that outsiders aren't so bad after all.

This makes me wish they would reinstate the draft.

I'm pretty sure it happened because I went through the FJ thread about it as a lurker and people were talking about it. As i recall it was a live shot. I think by even the first re-run it was edited out.

I recall it as when Jim-Bob lied and set them up for a family picture then told them Michelle was expecting Jubilee. Josiah went off camera, Jim-Bob followed when Josiah came back he was looking like fury and rubbing his arm.

Archived