IGNORED

Whatever happen to Sherry (bealivingsacrifice)?

Mary C Doates

The Raptureversary trivia contest has stirred memories of Sherry, she of the giant hair, shabby chic obsession, and all things pink. Her blog's been down forever, and almost everything's been scrubbed. Her daughter's blogs are pretty inactive as well. Anyone have any updates on them? Rumour had it that there was some scandal with the husband's church, and they ended up moving (to Missouri, apparently).

I have no idea what is going on with Sherry but I also wondered what is going on with Ashley Schnarr. She's been pretty quiet since her broken engagement/?courtship.

I don't know why Sherry and Alexandra haven't updated their blogs for so long, but the big news is that Jon, the third oldest (I think) child is getting married soon. One of the younger daughters, Isabella, has a blog, and talks about it: belleinmylife.blogspot.com.

I don't know why Sherry and Alexandra haven't updated their blogs for so long, but the big news is that Jon, the third oldest (I think) child is getting married soon. One of the younger daughters, Isabella, has a blog, and talks about it: belleinmylife.blogspot.com.

I'd snark on Isabella's blog, but I think she's still a minor. Suffice to say, she has potential to become the next Miss Raquel in a few years. Wonder if God is going to give her a horse, of something a big smaller since there isn't a lot of room in her house. A ferret, perhaps?

Archived