IGNORED

Why are some episodes not online?

artdecades

I wanted to watch the Davilla wedding episode because I had never seen it, but its not on Netflix. I then went to look at the Wikipedia list of episodes and it does not match up with Netflix at all. The seasons are numbered differently (what Netflix has as season 9 is listed on Wikipedia as season 6), etc.

Does anyone know why the seasons are numbered differently and why some episodes are not included?

I wanted to watch the Davilla wedding episode because I had never seen it, but its not on Netflix. I then went to look at the Wikipedia list of episodes and it does not match up with Netflix at all. The seasons are numbered differently (what Netflix has as season 9 is listed on Wikipedia as season 6), etc.

Does anyone know why the seasons are numbered differently and why some episodes are not included?

Yeah I've been wanting to watch the Davilla wedding episode again too. Davilla did post his whole wedding online but its so long.

If you look at the last season posted on Netflix they have most of the VSE. It's really weird, but it's listed as season 2009 I think.

At one point they had all the VSEs smushed together at the front or back of all the regular episodes. Or something. Who knows. But I found the ep you're looking for on delishows:

http://delishows.co/19-kids-and-countin ... aisle.html

Awww, it was taken down. Thanks for looking though.

Netflix still has some of the specials marked as "Season 10", but its not all of them and there doesn't seem to be any sort of organization as to what goes where.

Archived