IGNORED

The Haislips are Homeless again, apparently

salex

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(Cont) http://www.ehealthforum.com/health/topic57440.html

Wait, is this the indepth of Dede ... cause this is more than I saw on her blogs, etc.

I found all of this on a snark blog and I read through it last night. It screams DD to me, something about the word choices and evolving storyline, but I have not found any way of proving that so I posted here hoping that something things might jump out at others.

I found all of this on a snark blog and I read through it last night. It screams DD to me, something about the word choices and evolving storyline, but I have not found any way of proving that so I posted here hoping that something things might jump out at others.

Unless she did this more than once, I think the dates are off.

Unless she did this more than once, I think the dates are off.

Plus DoubleD has a 8ish year old and the lady above talks of a hysterectomy 18 years ago. In 2006 (the dates on the links) DD might have actually been pregnant and legitimately on pregnancy boards.

I know I am not sick--for I had my share of sickness in my female organs 18 yrs ago, and severe pains in my abdomen. I had pid, vaginitis, urethitis, trich, cysts all over my female organs, even fusion of my reproductive organs with the c-sections scars from my last child 19 years ago. Anyone know of pregnancy after hysterectomy, good stories only please.

But it is too late to tell me im not pregnant. First of all I know I am for I have all the symptoms and by now I can feel him, cuz no uterus in between us, and he is surfacing by my belly button and I can feel him. Last night I felt him push off like a swimmer going on next lap. It was so cute. He is about 1 1/2 inches and I have physically felt him moving for about 2 weeks. First time it was just like a gurgleing in the bag, but I felt it none the less.

Diastasis recti (separated abdominal muscles leaving the inner organs able to be felt behind the belly button) and gas? :lol: Bless her heart, really. It would be awful to live in a mind prison like that.

This is not Dede. It was posted in 2006. Plus, this woman talks about her 18 year old child. T

I think I remember reading about this person on LiveJournal many years ago. If so, it was definitely not Dede as the other details I am remembering about that person do not match up.

On a related note, has anybody been watching America's Got Talent? Did Dede's audition make it to the show? I doubt she got far if it was, though - she would probably be heading to LA soon if she had actually made the top 50 or whatever it is now.

That is right she did audition with Pastor Le Pink! Off to the AGT website...

I remember her! Her name was Joanne or Joanna. There was a long thread at the time about her on the board I was on at the time

Greg seems to be emerging from his Xgaymobile down by the river after spending the winter licking his wounded ego. Though he's not discussing fun personal details such as not having deodorant or having hemmeroids surgically removed.

From facebook:

Sin is a harsh task master. Sin makes you it's slave and you spend all of your time thereafter trying to make sin happy. Here's the problem: sin NEVER gets enough! Sin always wants more, more, more and sin is always just about Y O U! Your decision's are always based on how it will effect you. Sin is a NO WIN situation. 100% of all sinners lose no matter how much stuff they have because stuff (cars, plans, houses, etc) are never enough. Sin will make you stand in line to get the latest cell phone just because it's the best and you have to be the first to get one. Sin is truly the greatest hamster wheel EVER invented. The ultimate price for sin is hell and 100% of ALL sinners go to hell. Here's the thing: you can tell people not to judge you and you can try and convince yourself that you're going to heaven, but you already know deep down inside that if you keep sinning ..... you will go to hell. No matter what church people did to you or what political correctness has to say, JESUS IS LORD and the ONLY way to heaven. Stop letting sin make you it's slave. Jesus will forgive you of your sins right this second. All you have to do is admit that you are a sinner. Repent of ALL your sins to Jesus Christ and ask Him to come into your heart. He died on a cross for the sins of the entire world which means He died for you. He paid the price for everyone's sins so that now we ALL can live a life without being a practicing sinner. Here's the really cool thing. You can't be good enough. In other words, you can do all kinds of goodness like going to church, helping the poor, helping little old ladies cross the street and still go to hell. God will change you if only you allow Him to do so. The changes that He will bring to your life will bring you everlasting joy because you will resemble Him. Then when you do good things you do them as if you were doing them for the Lord and you won't care if anybody knows about it.

Let this be the day that you stop following everybody else!

Let this be the day that you start be a leader for Jesus Christ!

Greg, c'mon you are disappointing me! This is downright boring compared to what you used to say!

100% of all sinners lose no matter how much stuff they have because stuff (cars, plans, houses, etc) are never enough.

Except motor coaches. Motor coaches are the exception to the "too much stuff is a sin" rule. Every good grifter evangelist needs at least one motor coach.

:auto-layrubber:

Here's the really cool thing. You can't be good enough. In other words, you can do all kinds of goodness like going to church, helping the poor, helping little old ladies cross the street and still go to hell.

Wow, Greg, that really is a cool thing. You can be a kind, generous, empathetic person & not get into Greg's heaven. But a grifter who relies on others to buy his deodorant? He gets right in. I'll pass on that offer, Greg.

Except motor coaches. Motor coaches are the exception to the "too much stuff is a sin" rule. Every good grifter evangelist needs at least one motor coach.

:auto-layrubber:

I think he wanted a plane, too. Because you can totally see his "message" at cruising altitude.

Jesus loves planes and motor coaches. :auto-camptrailer:

I think he wanted a plane, too. Because you can totally see his "message" at cruising altitude.

Jesus loves planes and motor coaches. :auto-camptrailer:

Just ask John Shrader! Oh wait, that's planes and troopies!

On the website I was on that snarked on the miracle babies woman, we called her Dot God because the site that she posted the most on wouldn't allow capitalizations without a period ending the sentence before it or something like that. so whenever she talked about god she would type it .God and I think she typed it that way everywhere. She even showed her x-rays and other tests to prove she was pregnant, but it was probably a tumor or nothing, or a psychosomatic pregnancy.

• 2 weeks later...

These are some seriously crazy people; I kind of like how two total nut cases have found each other and seem to get along swimmingly.

The whole "god told us not to work so we can spread the word on being ex gay" seems to be working only marginally well. Perhaps time for Jesus to implant quintuplets in Dede?

Wow. I can think of a number of Christian denominations who would have quite a bit to say about Greg's assertion that no sinners go to heaven and that you can live a sinless life.

Now these are my kind of Jesus freaks. I'm going to be in Atlanta next week...maybe I'll see the exgaymobile! I would just die.

Hey, whatever happened to the baby?

Now these are my kind of Jesus freaks. I'm going to be in Atlanta next week...maybe I'll see the exgaymobile! I would just die.

Hey, whatever happened to the baby?

Apparently god changed his mind and withdrew the pregnancy because we blog-readers were meanies who didn't believe enough… yeah, that's the ticket...

Apparently god changed his mind and withdrew the pregnancy because we blog-readers were meanies who didn't believe enough… yeah, that's the ticket...

Ok, that reminded me of this:

Her voice was so low that at first he could not make out what she said. Then he made it out. She was saying that she thought she could get well again if children believed in fairies.

Peter flung out his arms. There were no children there, and it was night time; but he addressed all who might be dreaming of the Neverland, and who were therefore nearer to him than you think: boys and girls in their nighties, and naked papooses in their baskets hung from trees.

"Do you believe?" he cried.

Tink sat up in bed almost briskly to listen to her fate.

She fancied she heard answers in the affirmative, and then again she wasn't sure.

"What do you think?" she asked Peter.

"If you believe," he shouted to them, "clap your hands; don't let Tink die."

Many clapped.

Some didn't.

A few beasts hissed.

The clapping stopped suddenly; as if countless mothers had rushed to their nurseries to see what on earth was happening; but already Tink was saved. First her voice grew strong, then she popped out of bed, then she was flashing through the room more merry and impudent than ever. She never thought of thanking those who believed, but she would have like to get at the ones who had hissed.

Now Greg, I mean god, decided that they aren't supposed to be homeless anymore and that Dede should be put to work making websites with her awesome web designing skills (no mention of G wanting to work). Their "season of lack is over". And that they are in a "season where god will give us the desires of our heart". He says god is going to provide them with finances and a place of their own. They are facing down the "giants of the land" (he says the giants are the LGBT community for him and dede). Fun times!

Salex, i thought of Tink too :lol: That scene in the 1953 Peter Pan is heart wrenching. (if i can remember it right, it's been ages since i saw that movie)

here's one i found looking for the Tink scene...

[bBvideo 560,340:3eevpyof]

[/bBvideo]

Archived