IGNORED

The Haislips are Homeless again, apparently

salex

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least one of our posters here was kind enough to send Mr. Ex-Gay a donation, and he basically gave her a non-thank you, just a bunch of rambling nonsense about having the sense to obey King Jesus and that only God should be thanked whenever He sees fit to move through people to get them to donate money/resources to their cause. The poster wasn't thanked at all, it was so frustrating. :angry-banghead:

Here's a few pics of Xgay Greg:

photo.jpg

Is6YGWD.jpg

tVO7B7m.jpg

Here is xGay Greg's Go Fund Me page. http://www.gofundme.com/overcomerministries I don't think I'd seen it before. Xgay Greg has raised a total of $325 in 13 months, all from anonymous donors -- because nobody wants their name associated with this nut. Included on the page are pictures of his xGay mobile, complete with "I Used to Be Gay, But Jesus Set Me Free" placards.

Here's one of the pics: [attachment=0]Xgay Greg.jpg[/attachment]

Well. He's still gay. It's like he has to remind himself that he's "next-gay" instead of moving on.

I firmly believe it's not a matter of if, but when Greg will return to the "gay lifestyle."

I firmly believe it's not a matter of if, but when Greg will return to the "gay lifestyle."

The exact minute he's still homeless and meets a rich gay man who flirts with him.

Can someone tell me who these people r.

Would someone mind posting a link or two about these people for newbies? I too have no idea who they are. Thanks!

Hm. We don't seem to have a summary of the Haislips under 'families and individuals'. And their story is a looooonnngggg one, so I'm not about to dig back through all the threads to accurately summarize the eleventy-month xgay baby ordeal. Mods, is there any way we can get some type of summary posted for the people that weren't along for the joyride? :pray:

Would someone mind posting a link or two about these people for newbies? I too have no idea who they are. Thanks!

There are 7 or 8 mega threads on these two, which I can point you too if you have a couple days with nothing to do :lol:

Reader's Digest of the couple:

The Haislips caught the attention of FJ/reddit/bloggers when she made a claim she had been pregnant for 11 months with a miracle child. You see, she was married to an ex-gay man who had a vasectomy over 20+ years before, and she had taken pregnancy tests that came up negative, went to a pregnancy center where they told her she was not pregnant, and continued to get her period. They never saw a doctor, but she claimed she was totally pregnant with a miracle baby (or as many speculated, a tumor)? Her photos of her pregnant belly looked suspiciously like a food baby more than a miracle baby. At one point she even claimed she was having twins. During this time of claiming to be pregnant they were living with Greg's elderly parents and were not working - they had a "ministry" for gays to give up the homosexual lifestyle which consisted of sitting at McDonald's several hours a day and tooling around in an SUV decorated with signs that said "I Used To Be Gay But Jesus Set Me Free - Come Meet My Bride!" Various people felt bad for the expecting Haislips and donated money, baby formula, baby clothes etc to them.

Both of them revealed their life stories through interviews with Judge Eve (who is her own special brand of crazy) and on their own radio show for their ministry titled "OverComers Ministries." Greg had grown up having feelings for men, and it was stated by Greg that his father as well as other men called him a "sissy" and "fag". Greg suppressed these feelings for men and married his high school sweetheart and had 2 children with her while going to college at Lee University. At some point in the late 80's he had a sexual encounter at a gym in Flint, Michigan with a man and over the next few years he cheated on his wife with a string of men. He finally got the guts to tell his wife he was gay, got divorced and moved in with his lover. Greg and his lover moved to Florida shortly after, and his ex wife and children moved back home. The ex-wife remarried shortly after, and Greg's sons were adopted by her new husband.

Greg had made it clear that when he was straight and married, he had been a good husband and father(?!) but not a good provider. So when he shacked up with his lover, Greg became a full-time "kept" man. While his partner worked, Greg would troll the beach all day for sex. Greg apparently did not dig the gay bar scene, but he seemed to be happy nesting at their condo, and he became active on with their HOA. After several years living as an openly gay man, Greg apparently began to have second thoughts after watching some minister on TV and viewing The Passion of the Christ. Greg then decided he wanted to be straight again, so he moved out of his bedroom into another bedroom in the condo he shared with his partner, and started "ministering" to gays by putting up signs on his car as he drove around town stating Jesus had set him free from being gay. He continued to live like this for another few years. During this transition period, Greg had started up a cleaning business. However, Greg had forgot to pay his income taxes, and the Federal government had placed liens against him for a total of somewhere in the neighborhood of $40K.

About the time he received the tax liens Greg finally left his partner and hit the road, driving around gay neighborhoods in Miami and other southern cities "ministering" to an understandably hostile population of gays. It was during this time that Greg not only got bigger signs for his car but added a wardrobe that stated his message - which includes the snazzy embroidered blazer pictured above. Greg relied on the charity of churches and supporters to house him, feed him and put gas in his Xgaymobile. At some point he traveled Northern Virginia to do a "church type gig" where he would talk about his Xgay ministry.

I've got to go to work as I'm a "job type" person, and I'll leave it there for now. I'll come back with Dede's background, how they met and the craziness that ensued from there.

I promised Curious last year I would write a summary on these guys...so I guess this entry is the start of the Haislip summary :lol: I still look absolutely industrious next to the Haislips!

Quick question for someone with a better memory, at one point didn't DD say something about God making her pregnancy different (longer or something) to prove that it was a miracle from him?

I know I am not being clear (sorry) but I was just reading archives on another snark site and I have ran across a very similar story that screams DD at me. The phrasing of certain things and the whole God's unwillingness to allow unbelievers (including docs, nurses and u/s techs) to see the pregnancy is eerily familiar but I bailed on these scammers long ago and have forgotten many details.

Quick question for someone with a better memory, at one point didn't DD say something about God making her pregnancy different (longer or something) to prove that it was a miracle from him?

I know I am not being clear (sorry) but I was just reading archives on another snark site and I have ran across a very similar story that screams DD at me. The phrasing of certain things and the whole God's unwillingness to allow unbelievers (including docs, nurses and u/s techs) to see the pregnancy is eerily familiar but I bailed on these scammers long ago and have forgotten many details.

She would claim her pregnancy was "peculiar" and God wanted to do something that would really test the faith of those around them. I guess it wasn't enough to get knocked up by an xgay man with a vasectomy. I'm trying to remember her exact words, but the extra long pregnancy was justified in that way. It was also implied when Greg finally announced she "miscarried" that the baby went away b/c not enough folks had faith - it's like the Tinkerbelle theory of life.

I'm curious do you have a link?

I will gather links as soon as I get back home (sitting at drug store now) and share with the group. It is all eerily similar and I am almost certain that many of the phrases & explanations used in the threads are almost verbatim to what I remember from DD.

I was thinking that if Greg had any initiative, he does have a Good Christian Marketable Story [tm][/tm] in his 'I used to be gay, come meet my wife' story. He could book gigs, seminars, actually print material (pamphlets, ect), work shops, maybe even retreats, if he would just get off his duff! Even his obvious crazy wouldn't hinder him from one time speaking engagements.

I was thinking that if Greg had any initiative, he does have a Good Christian Marketable Story [tm][/tm] in his 'I used to be gay, come meet my wife' story. He could book gigs, seminars, actually print material (pamphlets, ect), work shops, maybe even retreats, if he would just get off his duff! Even his obvious crazy wouldn't hinder him from one time speaking engagements.

"I used to be gay, BUT JESUS SET ME FREE, come meet my wife" You forgot the most important part!

Jesus may be the most important part but the above is the most hilarious part. Dede should use that line in her act.

The pix! The summary! Y'all are awesome.

*sniff* I've missed these two.

ETA: now I"m writing Dede's act; I keep thinking of "XGG has so little initiative" jokes.

LIke, XGG has so little initiative (how little initiative has he?) that he was too lazy to move away from the glory hole and had to have anonymous sex uhm, ministry. I mean anonymous ministry.

Hmmm, maybe they should stop in WV. There's a family we know of with a printing ministry...who sing a song about roosters that might have some appeal.

I'd almost forgotten about Still Gay Greg being The Most Popular Gay On The Beach (according to Greg). If he's so ashamed of his former "gay lifestyle" why would he be crowing about all the sex he had?

"Yeah, I'm totally straight now, but back when I was gay, I had ALL the sex. Seriously, every man wanted me. Did you hear me? I WAS THE GAYEST GAY WHO EVER GAYED!!! Just so you know. But I'm straight now. Really."

Hmmm, maybe they should stop in WV. There's a family we know of with a printing ministry...who sing a song about roosters that might have some appeal.

Or they could travel to Kansas and partner with a certain family that we know there, but I think XGG and DeDe are too crazy even for them.

There was an awful lot of stuff in the beginning about "the report of the Lord." Like, even though everyone (including the clinic she went to to get tested) told her she wasn't pregnant, she had "the report of the Lord" who told her she really was pregnant with a miracle baby. And who are all you supposed believers gonna believe? Modern medicine or the report of the Lord?

I don't know if that's what you're thinking of or not.

There was an awful lot of stuff in the beginning about "the report of the Lord." Like, even though everyone (including the clinic she went to to get tested) told her she wasn't pregnant, she had "the report of the Lord" who told her she really was pregnant with a miracle baby. And who are all you supposed believers gonna believe? Modern medicine or the report of the Lord?

I don't know if that's what you're thinking of or not.

YES, YES, YES! I'm gonna go try to drag quotes over but that is what I was remembering. BRB with quotes. (I'm slow because I'm flipping between two Tapatalk forums with links & quotes.

To keep from driving people crazy with my slowness here is the original MD (Mama-Drama) thread where I first encountered this story.

http://www.mama-drama.us/forums/showthr ... ly02-story

This is the link to the Ehealth thread where it appears it all started

http://pregnancy.ehealthforum.com/healt ... 38348.html

Now I will grab some quotes that stuck out to me in next post.

God said to me 18 yrs ago "a miracle baby", I have always believed I could and would carry it, although god did not say how, he just said "a miralce baby". Remember there are '"no set facts in science"', and I have been researching to find where this has happened, but dr's choose to end the pregnancy. That is unless they don't find it in time. I know of 3 cases where woman have delivered healthy baby from abdomen.

I know I am not sick--for I had my share of sickness in my female organs 18 yrs ago, and severe pains in my abdomen. I had pid, vaginitis, urethitis, trich, cysts all over my female organs, even fusion of my reproductive organs with the c-sections scars from my last child 19 years ago. Anyone know of pregnancy after hysterectomy, good stories only please.

i have 2 ovaries and 1 tube, which by the way is tied.

I have not uterus. I went in for a u/s too, and the baby should have been like 1/4 of an inch and they did not find him in the u/s either. But it is too late to tell me im not pregnant. First of all I know I am for I have all the symptoms and by now I can feel him, cuz no uterus in between us, and he is surfacing by my belly button and I can feel him. Last night I felt him push off like a swimmer going on next lap. It was so cute. He is about 1 1/2 inches and I have physically felt him moving for about 2 weeks. First time it was just like a gurgleing in the bag, but I felt it none the less.

I developed cervical cancer from promiscuous husband. Must have gotten chlymidia without knowlege and got pid, next thing quit having periods, took it out. Biopsy came back cervical cancer--i was 25

ps I have new belly pics if anyone wants to see.--gees sometimes I wonder if its not 2 in there [sadly all pics are long since gone]

Feeling more movement than I should for one baby. Very cramped quarters and much pain, but baby(s) doing fine. I seriously think there are 2 in there.

Still no confirmation from drs, no insurance and no money. Went to er again at 15 weeks, they dint believe me, she did toxicology screen, thought I was on crack!! Lol but dint do anything to prove or disprove my claim.

(Cont and it gets crazy)

I told the "unbelieveing " .Dr that if she didnt get to the bottom of this I was gonna call a lawyer. Just because they were lookin inside my abdomen doesnt mean they found everything that was in there. They were .N.E.V.E.R lookin for a baby--so how could they find it.

So believe what you want, I understand it makes no sense to the "unspiritual" person. But it is still just as real as it was before, undenyable if you lived in my body. Believe me you would know too. And I still believe .God is preventing them from knowing.

I have cussed no one so "thou shalt not bear false witness" its a commandment. This has nothing to do with attention, and selfishness--you might wanna watch your tongue--cuz god will judge you in the manner you judge someone else. my care for others and lack of selfishness--is not in question here, but by judgeing yours might just well be. "i am selfish because I am not listening to the "devils" words about me, and I choose not to believe them." because I dont believe you. Good one

"whose report will you believe, I shall believe the report of the .Lord?"*******THERE IT IS!!!****

(Cont) http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic53407.html

havent you ever heard of an angel standing in front of a burning shed to keep the fire off of the house, have you heard of an angel standing in the way of bullets being fired at a man, have you ever heard of a car on a distant highway heading for inpending doom, suddenly finding themselves on a different highway, heard of cancers removed, limbs growing back on, pple walking out of wheelchairs, deaf ears being opened, blind eyes opened, organs growing back inside someone, if .God did not want her (an unbeliever) to know, or anyone to know, or any unbeliever to know. I am sure .He is .God enough to do it. Or maybe .He just wants me to have '.Faith', without evidence, or he may want someone here to have 'faith' without evidence. .He says "more blessed is the man who believes without seeing, than the man that has to see(have evidence) to believe."

.God had came to me in a dream the previous week or two, and told me I would be having my baby now. He told me of this baby, 18 years before this.

Me and my husband were on the verge of breaking up for good---and when we got back together I just happen to be ovulating--whallah!!

*My kids want snacks but I will be back in a bit

Wow, this woman is insane.

No uterus = no baby, it would be impossible for a pregnancy with twins which takes place outside of the uterus to carry to term. Generally it becomes a real problem at only a few weeks along, and can be life threatening.

The rest of the stories on that last link are strange too-no drug can make someone 11 months pregnant but make it still the same size of a 12 week embryo. Obviously, if this person was pregnant, they had a very early miscarriage after taking the first pregnancy test, but then got pregnant again a few months later. Also, at 12 weeks, it would not be born alive if you induced labour.

(Cont) http://www.ehealthforum.com/health/topic57440.html

No, I am not joking---seriously--i am very serious. .God promised me, 18 years ago--i believed .Him and now I am pregnant. I am 36.5 weeks today.

every time one peron comes on here talkin crap--then the whole bullcrap starts over again. Why cant you just stop. You all are so big to talk so much crap behind a computer screen. Lets see if you would say it to my face. Probably not.

April 1st is just around the corner. We will all see then wont we.

It is finished----father, forgive them for they know not what they do.

its nothing like a normal pregnancy. I was pregnant 9 times before I turned 24. Because the 'devil had stolen' so many from me. This-- I guess --is why .He saw fit to give me back the babies that were 'stolen' from me.

****it sounds just like .God to me. If .He gave me a new uterus--they would say--i had 2--and then who would be able to say it was .God. And why is it harming me--no problems whatsoever as far as my health. .N.O.N.E. Why do you think you can decide how .God would perform a miracle for me--or for anyone? ***

[Then at 33.5 weeks pregnant she posts an xray she had at the hospital. Pic has been taken down, unfortunatel

The xray shows some vague blobby things. She draws on them in MS Paint, outlining how they are babies. With no bones, just soft tissue. She does not attempt to explain the lack of bones.]

(Quite a bit after her due date)

i .D.I.D.N'.T .L.I.E---what do I have to admit???? Baby still there and still moving every day. Still am not sure if it is 2---never have been totally sure, but assumed it was by the movements and feelings I had. And what differenance does it make how long ago??????? It has been 18 years last june I received the promise and 19 years last august I had my uterus, 1 tube, and cervix removed. Same story every time. Not lying. And my first ultra sound of 8 1/2 months ago says---"fertile female." meaning my ovaries are still working---just like I said.

I am pregnant, I have either one or 2 babies in my abdomen. I do not know!! So what if they are late? I was late with all my children.

(7 months later)

Here are a couple pics of me on dec 22, 2006. Dr's still say nothing medically wrong with me, they still say no baby, but still cannot explain the loss of weight for me, or the extended tummy.

(Final, 4 months later)

" As most of you know I have been dealing with a situation in my stomach for some months now. For a very long time I believed that I was pregnant, for I have a promise from the Father for "a miracle baby."

all though I have tried to seek medical help--they could not find anything wrong with me. well, the other day my stomach just went flat, after a night of watching and praying with a healing service on TBN. They never did call out something with my symptoms, but I woke up the next morning feeling completely different. I still have a lot of tenderness in my stomach, but I can now drive my car and I can sit down. I am so relieved that this long battle is over...."

Archived