IGNORED

The Haislips are Homeless again, apparently

salex

Without giving specifics from their facebook, Greg is posting again. A lot. The devil wants them out of Florida. They are not sleeping in their car, but in some church. Thanks to all who are listening to God. (Generally that means tossing some bucks or goods Greg's way.)

Don't know where they are, but it sounds like whatever they were doing for cash dried up.

Edit to add.

Asking for Pay pal, wire transfers or somehow wired to walmart. Also asking for a cell phone with text/internet. They are "working" from mcdonalds on their minstry. (free wifi) again.

ONe or both should acutally get jobs as mcdonalds, they'd fare better.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to say that they are the least successful grifters ever, but they've been pulling this off for a year now!

I want to say that they are the least successful grifters ever, but they've been pulling this off for a year now!

Seriously. They need to ask for cash to get to Tennessee and talk to Gil Bates about how it's done.

They are back in Florida? What the Queens of Comedy and the Atlanta club scene? Wasn't Dede conquering the clubs with her doppleganger partner?

I'm not sure where they are-- just that they are utterly broke, back at some church that was nice to them before, begging for money any way they can, and The Devil wants them out of Florida. Either they are there and may have to leave, or they are trying to get there and can't buy gas, or who knows. But, (praise be) they are not having to sleep in their car. They are in a church building someplace.

Ohhh an update! I've been wondering what they were up to aside from the Queen of Comedy freak show.

Greg is just a lazy, lazy man that spends more time looking for people to bail is lazy ass out than he has ever done looking for work during his whole life.

And Dede, stop trying to make your comedy career happen and get yourself a job and be a parent.

Devil wants them out of Florida eh...sounds like they got kicked out of wherever they are living. Or perhaps Dede's Xhusband wants them far, far away from their kid?

Nothing interesting on my feed...just a lot of "King Jesus" type stuff.

I think at this point the both of them would have a seriously hard time finding any kind of steady employment outside of "church type gigs." One simple google search of their names brings up a whole bucket load of crazy.

No mention from Greg that his younger son is having a kid...I wonder if they even told him? I wouldn't blame them if they didn't!

No mention from Greg that his younger son is having a kid...I wonder if they even told him? I wouldn't blame them if they didn't!

Lawd. Imagine having those two as GRANDPARENTS.

Without giving specifics from their facebook, Greg is posting again. A lot. The devil wants them out of Florida. They are not sleeping in their car, but in some church. Thanks to all who are listening to God. (Generally that means tossing some bucks or goods Greg's way.)

Don't know where they are, but it sounds like whatever they were doing for cash dried up.

Edit to add.

Asking for Pay pal, wire transfers or somehow wired to walmart. Also asking for a cell phone with text/internet. They are "working" from mcdonalds on their minstry. (free wifi) again.

ONe or both should acutally get jobs as mcdonalds, they'd fare better.

What? :think: DeeDee's comedy career's not taking off like they planned?

Is DeeDee still "pregnant?"

No...God took baby eleventy back to heaven because the godless heathens just wouldn't believe.

snip

Nothing interesting on my feed...just a lot of "King Jesus" type stuff.

snip

Mine too, but I am not his FB friend. Truly, I am FAR more shocked that they are not asking for money from the general population than I am that they are homeless/wandering again. Do they normally target their guilt-based begging to friends only?

Is DeeDee still "pregnant?"

No, but sadly she's still delusional.

Well that's silly. That's like, in their eyes since they believe being gay is a sin.... To them that's the equivalent of me going around call myself "ex thief Trynn" because I used to shoplift.

In real life I don't refer to myself as ex SDA unless the situation calls for it, which is like, never.

Referring to ones self as ex anything on a regular basis just sounds silly.

(For the record, I don't believe being gay is a sin... I'm just referring to the fact that these people do.)

Mine too, but I am not his FB friend. Truly, I am FAR more shocked that they are not asking for money from the general population than I am that they are homeless/wandering again. Do they normally target their guilt-based begging to friends only?

In my experience, people are likelier to offer help if they feel some kind of tie or obligation.

Several years ago a woman I met at church was about to run out of time in a shelter and didn't have housing lined up yet. Our lease specified that we could have a guest for 2 weeks. Without really thinking, I offered her a place to stay (without consulting my partner, which-- never again!), because she had prayed with me while I cried on a really bad day. I was so grateful for that that I felt compelled to offer help.

So she moved in and started a downward spiral of paranoia of the sort that doesn't mix well with real-world issues like seeking housing and employment. I began looking for low-cost group housing resources, prepared to chip in toward her first month's rent and deposit, because it was clear something awful happened the last time she'd been homeless, but The Partner and I both felt uneasy around her.

On day 9, I had found a place with an opening and tried to talk with her about it. As soon as I said, "I'm really worried about you," she shut herself in a room with The Partner, told him I was demon-possessed and did not live here, that he was her partner, not mine.

And when he didn't agree, she fled into the night with only the clothes on her back. It was scary and sad and gut-wrenching.

The Haislips may amplify each other's WTF-ery, but I feel better that they have each other.

Well that's silly. That's like, in their eyes since they believe being gay is a sin.... To them that's the equivalent of me going around call myself "ex thief Trynn" because I used to shoplift.

In real life I don't refer to myself as ex SDA unless the situation calls for it, which is like, never.

Referring to ones self as ex anything on a regular basis just sounds silly.

(For the record, I don't believe being gay is a sin... I'm just referring to the fact that these people do.)

Here's a few pics of Xgay Greg:

photo.jpg

Is6YGWD.jpg

tVO7B7m.jpg

Here is xGay Greg's Go Fund Me page. http://www.gofundme.com/overcomerministries I don't think I'd seen it before. Xgay Greg has raised a total of $325 in 13 months, all from anonymous donors -- because nobody wants their name associated with this nut. Included on the page are pictures of his xGay mobile, complete with "I Used to Be Gay, But Jesus Set Me Free" placards.

Here's one of the pics: post-481-14451998978981_thumb.jpg

Archived