IGNORED

Evolution debunked in 3 minutes

FJismyheadship

Warning: This man is an insufferable know it all. His attitude oozes of "I'm right you're wrong" I even believe he calls the athiest he is speaking to an idiot.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jesus-Ch ... 1900549668

I couldn't stand to watch it... I got maybe a minute in and couldn't take his attitude anymore. I told the person who posted this on my wall that this man has the wrong attitude. Nobody likes a know it all, and all he is doing is preaching to the choir, because nobody else is going to sit there long enough to listen to him. He needs to change his attitude if he wants people outside of those who believe him to listen. I don't think Jesus would have spoken this way.

A FB acquaintance posted this earlier. I got through his "WOEEEEEEEEE I WAS TOLD I WAS WRONG" intro before turning it off and immediately unfriending her. :roll:

He has the preacher voice from my childhood down perfectly.

"There ain't no way to convince a snorer that they snore." Samuel Clemens

"What an idiot." Hermione Granger

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." Unknown

Somebody needs to post a picture of facepalm bunny again.

The tired old argument of "theory". A theory in science is not just some Joe Schmo's opinion, Dumbass! Someone should enlighten him.

I finally had this show up on my facebook feed--along with the 'Charles Darwin totally converted to Christianity on his deathbed!!1!11!!' :roll:

Dear Kevin James look-alike, the reason evolution makes sense is the passage of time. Of course a tornado is not going to produce a Lamborghini :?

How is evolution completely exclusive of Christianity anyway?

Of course Faith is so much better. It has no proof what soever but hey it is much better then facts.

Facts are messy, and they make your head hurt. Too much thinking can overheat your brain, so it's best just not to do that. :naughty:

He has the preacher voice from my childhood down perfectly.

Same here. It was actually kind of triggery listening to him. There are few decisions I've made in life that I truly regret- watching that entire video tops the list.

Same here. It was actually kind of triggery listening to him. There are few decisions I've made in life that I truly regret- watching that entire video tops the list.

I was having flashbacks to revivals. He doesn't look like he would sound like that, but I had to stop after about 30 seconds because of his voice.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make anyone have a trigger. I didn't realize he had that kind of voice until you pointed it out.

The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics applies to a closed system. The earth is not a closed system. I also believe evolution has been observed with the presence of antibiotic resistant bacteria. In that same argument, no one observed creation so therefore it can't be true.

I always laugh at the argument Ken Hamm and his lot give for debunking creationism: "Were you there?" My response would be "No, I wasn't but were you?"

That guy is nucking futs! :cray-cray:

I think it's unfortunate that it's 2014 and we still live in a society where people believe in all of this god bullshit and try to debunk FACTS. We aren't born with god programmed into our brains, so that should be the first red flag of many. We aren't living in the 12th century, for fucks sake!

One of my favorite topics to bring up when arguing about religion (gasp... BLASPHEMY!!! :naughty:) is the fact that "god" lets kids get raped, murdered and tortured and allows all sorts of violence to occur on his lovely earth. Who the hell would want to look up to a figure that allows that to happen? He'll attempt to heal your kids when they're sick but can't stop a person from abusing a child? Makes sense. Lol usually their response is telling me that they'll pray for me. Heh.

I am very curious about this preschool that teaches evolution that he talked about...seems a bit advanced for the 2 to 5 set...

I am very curious about this preschool that teaches evolution that he talked about...seems a bit advanced for the 2 to 5 set...

Me too. Worked with that age range...you start to talk about evolution in detail, they'll just look at you like wtf are you talking about. The extent of evolution then is that dinosaurs are cool.They don't even understand what time really means. Five minutes is forever to a three-year-old. Millions of years isn't a concept they can yet grasp.

So what probably actually happened is that the ebil pre-school teacher (babies not home with mom) didn't even MENTION creationism when the kids were playing with the toy dinosaurs, thus setting them up for a lifetime of accepting scientific fact over True Christian Faith.

I have a 4 year old. She has no concept of eath's origins and no real interest in them either.

Archived