IGNORED

Another one bites the dust- Daniel Lockwood MERGE

fundiefan

The Lockwood's have been removedd from Mexican ministry because of Daniel's moral failure. I can't link from my phone, can anyone else link their bog?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Lockwood's have been removedd from Mexican ministry because of Daniel's moral failure. I can't link from my phone, can anyone else link their bog?

Wow--I did not see this coming to be honest (I'm assuming it's an affair since moral failing is pretty much synonymous with sex). Does anyone know of any more details through other social media channels?

Wow--I did not see this coming to be honest (I'm assuming it's an affair since moral failing is pretty much synonymous with sex). Does anyone know of any more details through other social media channels?

Yes! Sources? I am very interested in this!

It is on their blog today lockwoodfamilytomexico.com/2014/04/hardest-post-i-have-ever-had-to-publish.html

Thanks!

Here's the letter, in case anyone doesn't want to go to the site. Certainly does sound like a scandal of a sexual nature.

Dear Supporters and Friends,

It is with great regret and sorrow that I write this letter to inform you of a personal moral failure. I have confessed my sin to my pastor and after prayer and fasting, my pastor and the deacon board at our sending church have decided to remove me from the ministry immediately. I am very saddened over the grief and damage I have caused to my wife, children, my church in Mexico, our supporters in the states, and the church at large. I know I have disappointed many who have invested into our lives and ministry.

My pastor and church have given me three months to transition from Mexico to the United States and to find a Mexican pastor to take over the ministry here. Please pray for our family and church as we make this difficult transition. We covet your prayers. Our family is so very grateful for the many years of support, generosity, prayers, and sacrifice.

In Christ,

Daniel Lockwood

I recall Jaynee Lockwood often commented on the Maxwell's posts, although I don't believe I've seen her name there recently.

They had so little money and resources when they were being supported by the church that sent them, I too wonder how they will support 12 kids.

ETA: I'm just now remembering, didn't Daniel come to FJ once upon a time? I seem to remember him explaining something about a health issue for Jaynee. I think he was fairly polite and didn't seem interested in debating or arguing.

Does anyone else remember this?

I recall Jaynee Lockwood often commented on the Maxwell's posts, although I don't believe I've seen her name there recently.

They had so little money and resources when they were being supported by the church that sent them, I too wonder how they will support 12 kids.

ETA: I'm just now remembering, didn't Daniel come to FJ once upon a time? I seem to remember him explaining something about a health issue for Jaynee. I think he was fairly polite and didn't seem interested in debating or arguing.

Does anyone else remember this?

I don't remember the FJ visit (perhaps it was before my time), but I do remember Jaynee's health issue. She nearly died, lost a lot of blood, had to have emergency surgery (hysterectomy? correct me if I remembered that incorrectly), and was in the hospital for some time. They honestly did not know if she was going to make it, and they were overwhelmed with the medical bills, so they solicited for donations. If Daniel came here, I'm sure it was for that.

Whatever "moral failure" he had, I sincerely hope it did not begin during this time.

Daniel did come here. It was during Jaynie's last pregnancy. She ended up having a hysterectomy. I remember that he was more concerned with her health and not the fact that they wouldn't have any more kids.. which is a heck of a lot better than SOME fundies.. cough cough John Shrader cough cough

I feel terribly sorry for Jaynee. She has absolutely no options- 12 children, no job, no training. She's going to have stay with her husband and, along with her children, pay the price for his misdeeds.

Fundies for the love of god, if you love your girls, give them the skills they need to support themselves and their children.

I feel terribly sorry for Jaynee. She has absolutely no options- 12 children, no job, no training. She's going to have stay with her husband and, along with her children, pay the price for his misdeeds.

Fundies for the love of god, if you love your girls, give them the skills they need to support themselves and their children.

Moreover, they might be forced to move back to the US, which will make it more expensive to support all the children.

Honestly, I'm not sure Daniel even has the necessary skills to support the family. He's a missionary and pastor, but with this scandal, no Church in their right mind will want to put him in a leadership position. He's going to have to get a secular job, but where could he get one?

This is Steve Andersen/John Schrader in 4-5 years.

Moreover, they might be forced to move back to the US, which will make it more expensive to support all the children.

Honestly, I'm not sure Daniel even has the necessary skills to support the family. He's a missionary and pastor, but with this scandal, no Church in their right mind will want to put him in a leadership position. He's going to have to get a secular job, but where could he get one?

They are being forced back to the US. They have three months to tie things up in Mexico and then have to come back.

Daniel will have to find a way to support his wife and 12 children without the church paying the bills. It's not goingt to be pretty.

Can't quite see Steve Anderson having an affair but I can see him doing something like shooting a police officer or border patrol agent & getting sent to prison for 99 years while Zsu struggles with supporting herself & the kids.

Amen! Never leave a child with no alternative but to stay in an abusive or miserable situation. If you do, you have failed your child.

Can't quite see Steve Anderson having an affair but I can see him doing something like shooting a police officer or border patrol agent & getting sent to prison for 99 years while Zsu struggles with supporting herself & the kids.

PP won't have a personal moral failure because according the Irish Radio show, Zsu gives him sex anytime he wants it :cracking-up: I agree it will be something with law enforcement.

John Schrader, first off who would want to sleep with him besides that he already has done a personal moral failure because he has not provided for his family.

PP won't have a personal moral failure because according the Irish Radio show, Zsu gives him sex anytime he wants it :cracking-up: I agree it will be something with law enforcement.

John Schrader, first off who would want to sleep with him besides that he already has done a personal moral failure because he has not provided for his family.

I see what y'all are saying about PP and law enforcement, but personally, I've always pegged PP as our future homosexual scandal. I feel like his heterosexuality is a little to....emphasized to not be compensating for something.

Best bet for them would be to move to one of the places where fracking is making an oil boom (Various parts of TX, the Dakotas) and Dad and oldest son (who is likely pissed with dad about now, and may move out at 18) get jobs working in oil or construction. Mom and oldest sister find support jobs... hotel, restaurant--whatever-- Subway sandwiches was paying 15 and hour plus a signing bonus in one of the towns down there a couple of years ago. Next oldest kids babysit the others. UPside, income-- and if the men are able to work, then good pay. Downside, not cheap to live, but not undoable. Biggest problem-- so many kids. Best housing option with no money a couple of big tents, maybe a travel trailer and a tent, but if they have zero money, even a used travel trailer might be hard to find... and find a oil riggers campground to park it. (they did exist, I don't know if construction has moved past that). Put the kids in public school, get them on free lunches. Get food stamps if income allows it, until Dad is established (Older brother, again, my go on his own as soon as he's 18, especially if he can support himself. )

jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/04/25/boomtown-oil-jobs/ last years pay rates. And not necessarily enough to support 12 kids.

I know after the last few months this should not surprise me but I can honestly say I did not see that coming. Weird. I feel sorry for Jaynee. And the kids.

I see what y'all are saying about PP and law enforcement, but personally, I've always pegged PP as our future homosexual scandal. I feel like his heterosexuality is a little to....emphasized to not be compensating for something.

Re: bolded. I see your point. Perhaps a future moral failing would involve PP & a public bathroom where he was just trying to "reach the lost"... :whistle:

If John gets in trouble(which if he continues the way he is going is bound to happen) it will be for financial shenanigans. PP is going to cross a line with the police or BP and end up in jail. I'm really surprised about Daniel because I didn't think he was the type. He was one of the last missionaries I would have suspected this would happen with.

Daniel was very polite here. What a nightmare for them all. I hope they can make it somehow back in the States -where are her parents?

If John gets in trouble(which if he continues the way he is going is bound to happen) it will be for financial shenanigans. PP is going to cross a line with the police or BP and end up in jail. I'm really surprised about Daniel because I didn't think he was the type. He was one of the last missionaries I would have suspected this would happen with.

PP could easily cross the line and be shot and killed. His mania is moving him in that direction.

I remember that woman she post on titus2. I didn't know their last name! I feel terrible for her also. I wonder what he did.

Archived