IGNORED

So bitchyjudge is an anti racist anti sexist liberal?

antares

thoughtcatalog.com/janet-bloomfield/2014/04/im-an-anti-sexist-liberal-doctoral-student-wife-and-mother-who-supports-the-mens-rights-movement-over-feminism-heres-why/

thoughtcatalog.com/janet-bloomfield/2014/04/im-an-anti-sexist-liberal-doctoral-student-wife-and-mother-who-supports-the-mens-rights-movement-over-feminism-heres-why/

Ugh. So tiresome. JB is really a bad writer. The run-on sentence in the first paragraph made me stabby.

And I wonder if JB's homage to working men (everyone from her husband to the guys who drive refrigerated trucks) and her lack of respect or neglect of working women is because she has spent so little time in the workplace. Has she ever worked an actual paying, working for the "man" job?

If there is anything I've learned in my many years on the planet it's this: It takes all kinds of people to make the world-both men and women.

JB is no different from other people who hold extreme positions- she tends to see the world in black and white, with no grey in between. Men are good and women (except for a small minority who think just like her) are bad.

She's the female equivalent of what MRAa call "A White Knight"- she believes that because men are the physically stronger gender, and therefore work the vast majority of jobs involving heavy labor, they should placed on a pedestal and always revered by women no matter what. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

Why do so many people misunderstand feminism? So many people think feminists are man-haters and believe that women are superior to men. :angry-banghead: I'm sure there are some so-called "feminists" who are like that, but they're not feminists. They're just sexist.

I'm scared to call myself a feminist. :( I usually just say I'm a humanist (and feminism is an important part of that), and I believe in gender equality.

Feminism includes treating boys and girls equally--letting boys know it's okay to like to hold hands and paint their nails, and it's okay for girls to wrestle and take apart computers.

Archived