IGNORED

FRC Links Isla Vista Massacre To Gay Marriage Laws

I am so sick of these so called Christians™ using tragedy to promote their hate agenda and it does not even fit together. Just pulling shit out of your ass to justify your stupidity burns me bad. of course it could not be the way these idiots think of woman of course

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/2 ... 05028.html

The Family Research Council's (FRC) Ken Blackwell has sparked the ire of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) rights advocates by linking the deadly Isla Vista attacks near the University of California Santa Barbara's campus to the growing acceptance of same-sex marriage.

As Right Wing Watch First reported, the FRC's senior fellow told Tony Perkins (the organization's president) that the violence were the result of “the crumbling of the moral foundation of the country” as well as the "attack on natural marriage and the family” in a "Washington Watch" broadcast.

He added, "The teaching of sexual roles and the development of human sexuality in our culture ... when these fundamental institutions are attacked and destroyed and weakened and abandoned, you get what we are now seeing, and that is a flood of disturbed people in our society."

I am so glad I listened to this by Laci Green: upworthy.com/in-the-last-33-years-70-of-the-71-mass-murderers-in-the-us-all-had-1-thing-in-common?g=2&c=ufb1 prior to reading this maddening article. I would love to see Tony Perkins listen and have a real debate with this lady...too bad he won't because she is ... well a she.

The Family Research Council's (FRC) Ken Blackwell has sparked the ire of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) rights advocates by linking the deadly Isla Vista attacks near the University of California Santa Barbara's campus to the growing acceptance of same-sex marriage.

Interesting. I wonder why he doesn't blame heterosexual divorce, since most of the people close to SickFuck's family claim that he changed after his parents were divorced when he was 6. Oh, wait, fundies get divorced, too. Mustn't upset the base.

Archived