IGNORED

Ben Seewald moved out

NotALoserLikeYou

Here we go again. Me. With my information and sources that cannot be named. I shall not break any rules!

I saw on facebook that Ben moved out on April 29. His family had a party for him. At McDonalds. It came as a surprise to his extended family who were asking questions about when and where and the answer was that day and up north.

Up north being closer to the Duggars, I assume. Maybe he is renting a place?

Oh and then someone commented saying he was moving up north to work for a Mr. Jim.

Gee, if he moved out to work for Mr. Jim (be it JB, or Jim the sound guy or some other Mr. Jim) then he'd most likely need to quit his career in insurance...already!

I can only asse if he's willing to move that he is engaged or planning on proposing soon.

There could be a Jim in insurance up there. A transfer? I wonder if he will continue college classes somewhere.

It lines up with the time FMJ said he disappeared off campus at college.

Part of me is like "good, hes getting his shit in order to provide for Jessa"

The other part of me is like "foolish dickwad, why wouldn't you finish the training to provide for your family properly?"

Fundies and Logic don't go together that well though :hand:

Could he be preparing to work at Duggar Automotive? Ben would probably be a vast improvement over Smuggar.

I thought they sold Duggar Automotive, because it changed names. I don't know if they sold the business, land or what.

I didn't think Duggar Automotive still existed... they either closed or sold it, right?

Maybe Ben asked JB if he could marry Jessa and JB told him he had to hold a steady job, save money, and prove that he could provide first. And if he did, good for him. I hope he doesn't just hand Ben a house and a job like he did with Josh.

I didn't think Duggar Automotive still existed... they either closed or sold it, right?

Maybe Ben asked JB if he could marry Jessa and JB told him he had to hold a steady job, save money, and prove that he could provide first. And if he did, good for him. I hope he doesn't just hand Ben a house and a job like he did with Josh.

That's a good point. He can't marry her until he can support them both. Job, home, life plan. Now he can see her more often, attend their church. He's in it to win it.

Ah, I didn't realize Duggar Automotive was gone. Considering how ATI stresses self-reliance by becoming entrepreneurs, what sort of biz could Ben start on his own to support a wife right away? Even real estate, insurance, photography, etc would require years to build a client base. Are young men allowed to apprentice with ATI mentors?

Here we go again. Me. With my information and sources that cannot be named. I shall not break any rules!

I saw on facebook that Ben moved out on April 29. His family had a party for him. At McDonalds. It came as a surprise to his extended family who were asking questions about when and where and the answer was that day and up north.

Up north being closer to the Duggars, I assume. Maybe he is renting a place?

Oh and then someone commented saying he was moving up north to work for a Mr. Jim.

I find it hilarious that one can still live in Arkansas and live "up north!"

Could JB be insisting that, in order to marry Jessa, Ben needed to leave college?

Could JB be insisting that, in order to marry Jessa, Ben needed to leave college?

Didn't he recently transfer (or plan to transfer) from a community college to U of Arkansas (Fayetteville), just down the road from the TTH?

Yes, thank you. I read that elsewhere after I asked...sorry. I hope he stays in school and gets a degree. I can see that he'd maybe want to be nearby and if a wedding is forthcoming perhaps they are getting a little pressure to stay near family since Ben is so young.

My last day of class was May 12. School let out for the semester that week I think. April 25 seems kinda early to get out of class... But what do I know? My college seminar class ended the first week of April.

My last day of class was May 12. School let out for the semester that week I think. April 25 seems kinda early to get out of class... But what do I know? My college seminar class ended the first week of April.

It depends on the school. My last class was the last week of April, and I graduated May 1. That was after a lot of snow days, too.

FMJ's schedule is relevant because it's the same school Ben was attending.

Hopefully he knows how to make his own apple pie..

Im guessing since he is living on his own, he can at least cook well enough to not starve. Good, cause Jessa isn't a good cook, and why should the woman be the one who has to cook. I would love to see a fundie guy do all of the cooking, with a wife who could probably screw up making toast.

As much as I think they aren't that into eachother and if they were dating instead of courting, they would not get as far as engagement, I love the role reversal in their relationship-in a stereotypical fundie relationship, Ben would be the woman and Jessa would be the man, cause she is the strong, dominating one who cant cook and doesn't like kids much and is completely unromantic, and he is the romantic, emotional and sweet one. Nothing wrong with that, of course :)

What happened to staying under the umbrella of protection? Children aren't supposed to move UNTIL they are married, both boys and girls. How can JB approve of this? I can see how Ben would want to be closer to Jessa, but he isn't following the rules. I would think that the JB and J'Chelle might worry about what other rules he isn't following.

What happened to staying under the umbrella of protection? Children aren't supposed to move UNTIL they are married, both boys and girls. How can JB approve of this? I can see how Ben would want to be closer to Jessa, but he isn't following the rules. I would think that the JB and J'Chelle might worry about what other rules he isn't following.

I think it is allowed if there is an imminent engagement, or the couple is already engaged. They get the house and decorate during the engagement period.

Wasn't Chad on his own during the courting/engagement? Isn't his family far away?

Yes, but this is different Chad is a grown man. :lol: (I can see now how jessa couldn't resist.) The joke about his age. Ben, well, he is growing up.

Archived