IGNORED

All Things Doug Phillips & VF, Including Lourdes's Lawsuit

happy atheist

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sumbitcher's gonna fight to the end to avoid acknowledging guilt, isn't he?

I presume the motion came from the Rapey Tool's team.

Oh Doug, just shut the fuck up and accept the consequences of your actions. You are not God, you must obey the law like everyone else.

"Legal things are moving, we cannot share anything yet, but Lourdes would appreciate prayers for herself and her family at this time. Thank you all for showing such marvelous support!"

facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1652018221696964&id=1468859266679528

I'm sorry if I'm hopelessly behind in all of this, but are Lourdes and Nolan back together? His profile pic has both of them in it.

I'm sorry if I'm hopelessly behind in all of this, but are Lourdes and Nolan back together? His profile pic has both of them in it.

No. That is part of Nolan's wishful & manipulative thinking. The divorce became final last month, IIRC.

No. That is part of Nolan's wishful & manipulative thinking. The divorce became final last month, IIRC.

Thanks for the update.

:? I hope both of them are doing okay...

According to Joshua Phillips' public Instagram 'jtimagery' the family is in France right now. There's no image or mention anywhere of Beall or the Tool, but I can't imagine the kids are gallivanting around Europe without them.

They were at a WWII memorial celebration in St. Mere Eglise in costume.

Apparently Joshua slept under the Eiffel Tower last night? :?

According to Joshua Phillips' public Instagram 'jtimagery' the family is in France right now. There's no image or mention anywhere of Beall or the Tool, but I can't imagine the kids are gallivanting around Europe without them.

They were at a WWII memorial celebration in St. Mere Eglise in costume.

Apparently Joshua slept under the Eiffel Tower last night? :?

Well, someone has to show those effeminate, Catholic, French "men" how to be a sweaty, swash-buckling adventurer! And who better then a pampered, 20-year-old virgin?

And for more recent Phillips family pics, go to operation meatball on Instagram (links directly from jtimagery) - it's the three Phillips sisters doing their WWII cosplay/singing schtick. (Anyone else here reminded of the Maxwell family, allowing their daughters contact with "the elderly" only??)

Not a pic of Doug Phillips is a Tool to be had, but you KNOW he's there behind he scenes, directing traffic. It must be killing him to stay behind the lens.

I hope the various folks suing (or interested in suing) Phillips are paying attention. How he managed to pay for a large family to go to France would certainly be of interest to me if I were quarterbacking discovery for a lawsuit.

And for more recent Phillips family pics, go to operation meatball on Instagram (links directly from jtimagery) - it's the three Phillips sisters doing their WWII cosplay/singing schtick. (Anyone else here reminded of the Maxwell family, allowing their daughters contact with "the elderly" only??)

Not a pic of Doug Phillips is a Tool to be had, but you KNOW he's there behind he scenes, directing traffic. It must be killing him to stay behind the lens.

Pretty sure the photo titled "Platform 1" with the approaching yellow train features Doug in a baseball cap. I'd recognize the tweed jacket anywhere.

If I'm not mistaken, the "Platform 1" picture, while definately DPIAT, is an older photo and not one from the trip of the last few days.

More case updates:

6/10/2015 MOTION FOR

PROTECTION

6/10/2015 CERTIFICATE OF WRITTEN DISCOVERY

6/10/2015 MOTION FOR

PROTECTION

6/10/2015 OBJECTIONS TO

APPOINTMENT OF DISCOVERY MASTER OR FOR R

ECONSIDERATION OF JUNE 30, 2015 ORDER ON

PLAINTIFF'S MOTION TO COMPEL DISCOVERY

6/10/2015 ORDER ON

PLAINTIFF'S MOTION TO COMPEL DISCOVERY