IGNORED

DeDe Haislips unfunny funny pages

salex

Dede has a partner in her comedy endeavors. They are posting "funny" shit that is truly unfunny.

twofunnywomen.blogspot.com/

Is it just me, or does DeDe's partner look eerily like her? It's like she managed to find a double of herself. I am of the staunch opinion that one DeDe is quite enough.

And the blog? "Royally" *teehee* unfunny. She always manages to be the perfect mix of racist and cliche'd to the point of offensive. Some of the things she says are enough to make a member of the Queen's Guard blush.

OMG she does look like her. Maybe that's why she was chosen.

They are very unfunny. And not even in a so bad its good kind of way. A so bad, its terrible.

What did I just read ? My eyes feel violated by such unfunnyness.

You all weren't kidding about unfunny.

Cinco de Mayo and mayonnaise? :roll:

OMG she does look like her. Maybe that's why she was chosen.

Her 11-month pregnancy resulted in a daughter who grew up with supernatural speed! :shock:

It just tired me out to read that. It was not funny. Are they using this blog to get attention for their act?

That wasn't funny at all. Most of it I had to read a few times to figure out what was meant to be funny.

When you have to explain your jokes, then you should not make jokes.

That was horrible. If she got up there are talked about her eleventy month pregnancy, her ex-gay husband or ministering to people in McDonalds she still wouldn't be funny but it would at least be interesting.

That was horrible. If she got up there are talked about her eleventy month pregnancy, her ex-gay husband or ministering to people in McDonalds she still wouldn't be funny but it would at least be interesting.

I'd pay to see her and Xgay Greg babble in tongues on stage. If I fast forwarded through the songs and the show guests the radio show was at times unintentionally hilarious. But perhaps I am a masochist :twisted:

Greg is back to posting about King Jesus on Facebook, but he's toned it down several notches. No mentions of lack of deodorant or having had hemorrhoids. I think Xgay has learned his lesson about how much personal info he puts out on the internets.

Unfortunately for him and Deeds, the internets never forget.

She should get her material from our threads about her and EGG. Our snark -- now THAT was funny!

:rawr:

I'd pay to see her and Xgay Greg babble in tongues on stage. If I fast forwarded through the songs and the show guests the radio show was at times unintentionally hilarious. But perhaps I am a masochist :twisted:

Greg is back to posting about King Jesus on Facebook, but he's toned it down several notches. No mentions of lack of deodorant or having had hemorrhoids. I think Xgay has learned his lesson about how much personal info he puts out on the internets.

Unfortunately for him and Deeds, the internets never forget.

So long as they were occasionally interrupted by the piped-in voice of Erma Gerd, I would watch that, too. "Satan is perplexing us! He's the prince of the air! Let's kick him in the ... air!"

So long as they were occasionally interrupted by the piped-in voice of Erma Gerd, I would watch that, too. "Satan is perplexing us! He's the prince of the air! Let's kick him in the ... air!"

Oh, Erma Gerd is classic. "Please help, my son is possessed by a homosexual demon."

In other news XGG is going to be a grandpa again. Thankfully his son and daughter in law live too far away - the Xgaymobile would never make it with its bald tires and no a/c.

So pathetically unfunny it isn't even worth discussing.

BUT

what I am holding out hope for is that DeeDee is making a connection with another human being and in about six months she will leave Xgay for this lovely lady and move to Portland, buy an old house, paint it purple with rainbow steps and start picketing for Gay Marriage.

It could happen.

So pathetically unfunny it isn't even worth discussing.

BUT

what I am holding out hope for is that DeeDee is making a connection with another human being and in about six months she will leave Xgay for this lovely lady and move to Portland, buy an old house, paint it purple with rainbow steps and start picketing for Gay Marriage.

It could happen.

I would rather her move down the street from her son, lose the cray cray all together, and be the mom she is supposed to be instead of frolicking around with "xgay" (yeah right!) wonders and humorless body doubles.

Here's my (wishful) theory. No way there's two of them. There cannot be two such unfunny, almost identical, horrible women especially in the same place at the same time. That's a photoshopped picture and both of them are Dede.

• 2 weeks later...

They're about as funny as a stroke. I didn't even crack a smile, let alone actually giggle.

But fundies and extreme right wing conservatives are rarely funny. My current hate read, Chicks on the Right (or as I like to call them Two Rights Making a Wrong), think Photoshopping a pic of President Obama and his outgoing secretary of state Jay Carny and calling it Barack Broke Mountain is the height of hilarity (scroll down).

facebook.com/ChicksOnTheRight

Hmm, can you imagine Rachel Maddow, Amy Goodman or Melissa Harris-Perry thinking a Photoshopped piccie of President Bush and Tony Snow to appear they have the butt sex funny? Nope, I didn't think so.

I just read all the blog posts.

Now, I am easily amused...shamefully so, sometimes. That was just plain awful and so very unfunny. Who lied to them?

I just read all the blog posts.

Now, I am easily amused...shamefully so, sometimes. That was just plain awful and so very unfunny. Who lied to them?

I think we all know by now that Dede doesn't need anyone to lie to her but herself. She does it pretty damn well on her own.

Archived