IGNORED

Jill of Jill's Home Remedies

dairyfreelife

jillshomeremedies.com/2014/02/the-reasons-i-dont-think-vaccines-have-saved-us.html

Jill claims to be a certified herbalist and treats strep and all illnesses with herbs and does not vaccinate.

However, the above post has this comment of hers...

According to the CDC, “This {tuberculosis} vaccine is not widely used in the United States, but it is often given to infants and small children in other countries where TB is common. BCG {tuberculosis vaccine} does not always protect people from getting TB…..In the United States, BCG should be considered for only very select people who meet specific criteria and in consultation with a TB expert.†Also the CDC says, “Routine typhoid vaccination is not recommended in the United Statesâ€. These two vaccines have not been widely used in the US, and yet the diseases declined like the other diseases did. If vaccinations are what is saving us from disease, then these 2 diseases should still be much more common. The chart that shows the decline of tuberculosis and typhoid, is statistics from the U.S. {Reference: Historical Statistics of the United States—Colonial Times to 1970 Part 1, Bureau of the Census, p. 63}

{CDC references: http://www.cdc.gov/tb/topic/vaccines/default.htm, http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/vis/vis ... phoid.html}

Someone has absolutely no clue how diseases really spread. Genius Jill, Typhoid is a foodbourne illness spread through fecal matter, which is why modern societies do not see it any longer and why the vaccine is not needed. In Typhoid's case, washing hands and health standards for food and food handlers have stopped the fever, which is caused by a Salmonella bacterium.

However, many other vaccines prevent sickness that does not go away by simply washing your hands as many are airbourne. Also, there is belief that polio came into existence because we became cleaner. So, doesn't really work. Or that cases of chicken pox have dropped a lot since vaccines began and saying they were already decreasing is such bull. I got it just a couple years before the vaccine came into existence and basically everyone in my kindergarten came down with it. Now I never hear about any cases in school children. Just luck I suppose. :think:

I can't find the link right now, but about 30 miles from me in Champaign, IL, there is a man in jail because we was diagnosed with TB and refused to stay home until he was well.

My Grandfather had TB in the late 40's, he was in a sanatorium for close to a year, at that time my Mother was not even allowed any contact with him until he was released, she stood outside the window and held up notes to him.

Archived