IGNORED

Where's Grandma?

MandyLaLa

What happened to grandma? She hasn't been on any episodes this season.

Maybe she escaped the compound. Run, Grandma, run!

I thought someone saw her seated next to Terifying Maxwell in the Josiah graduates episode. I didn't notice her, but then I was too busy goggling at Teri!

I think she is still their. Maybe they r trying to focus more in the family & less on the extended ones. I haven't seen Amy on the show in a while.

I haven't seen Amy on the show in a while.

And the world breathes a deep collective sigh of relief.

According to Amy's Instagram, Grandma has been traveling with her a lot. Hope she's having some fun!

As much as I dislike Famy, I very much prefer Grandma spending time with her to doing laudry at the TTH.

I seem to have recalled seeing her in the background of some shots. And she was there for the graduation. I just think TLC is focusing more on the "kids" than the "adults" because there are some interesting things happening now. And, as someone stated before, we need to get acquainted with the previously ignored middle children now that the older children are finding ways to escape.

I just watched the promo for Amy's spin-off. She took her mom and grandma to Nashville for that. I'm guessing filming that took up some time. Also looked like a o lot of fun, so good for her!

I just watched the promo for Amy's spin-off. She took her mom and grandma to Nashville for that. I'm guessing filming that took up some time. Also looked like a o lot of fun, so good for her!

Wait. Does it count as leaving home if your family "moves" with you?

• 2 weeks later...

Also, Grandma wasn't with the brood in Tennessee. Apparently she attended another wedding this weekend, with Amy. Good for Grandma, she needs to stay sane after all. :P

Hiding under a rock..

I can't believe she does housework at her age. She should be in retirement enjoying life and relaxing.

I wonder if Ben took Grandma spot on the bus? That bus looks big but in reality they way they have it set up it is a tight squeeze for 21-25+ people. They added Ben and now Derrick and sometimes Josh and family I bet grandma lost her seat! or maybe she just said she would rather stay home then be squeezed on a sofa with 7-10 people.

Happy Birthday, Mary. I hope that you have a housework, laundry free day.

Archived