IGNORED

Happy Mother's Day to the J-Slaves!

SPHASH

Happy Mother's Day to Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, and Joy. And Grandma Mary. Fuck you Mullet.

Happy Mother's Day, ladies! I hope you get to do something nice for yourselves and enjoy the day. All of you should go out and get mani/pedis, maybe have lunch and a movie or go to an amusement part while Michelle stays home and actually parents her own children.

Happy Mother's Day to Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, and Joy. And Grandma Mary. Fuck you Mullet.

Love this!! & soo true!!

Happy Mother's Day, ladies! I hope you get to do something nice for yourselves and enjoy the day. All of you should go out and get mani/pedis, maybe have lunch and a movie or go to an amusement part while Michelle stays home and actually parents her own children.
well that would be a mothers dat miracle. But as usual she will be told how great she is.

I hope that Jill and Jessa get to spend some time with their men. Unchaperoned. It can be Boob and J'Chelle's present to them. They deserve it.

I hope that Jill and Jessa get to spend some time with their men. Unchaperoned. It can be Boob and J'Chelle's present to them. They deserve it.

I hope so but I don't think it's going to happen.

Agreed, however unlikely it is.

All the girls & grandma should get something special for raising/raking care of all those kids. There's more to being a mother than just popping a bunch of kids out.

Wouldn't that be nice? We can dream, I guess.

I assume they'll be catering to Mullet for the day while Jim Boob drools at her feet and makes sex jokes, lets be real.

Happy Mothers Day. You are better mothers than your own mother, and the most important people in the running of the house...and I really wish you didn't have to.

No tea, no shade.

I hope so but I don't think it's going to happen.

They'll be too busy giving Mullet the day off. So, business as usual.

Nah, Michelle will get the breakfast in bed if her slaves can keep the little ones under control long enough to scramble an egg...

Happy Mothers Day. You are better mothers than your own mother, and the most important people in the running of the house...and I really wish you didn't have to.

And the biggest con of all is that it has been beaten into these girls' heads since birth that their religion dictates they do so, and with a smile on their faces to boot. So sad that they likely don't even know they're being manipulated into doing what their own mother should be doing. These people can make anyone do anything by putting "because the bible says so" at the end of it. Disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves.

When my tribe were little, Mother's Day meant MrMiggy taking the kids out for a whole day and me having a day to myself.

That is what I wish for Mary, Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger & Joy: no children around (more than just not looking after them, not having them around at all), no chores but a whole day to do what they want.

I hope they get the day off and receive breakfast in bed.

Only if they take turns making it for each other and getting back in bed.

I agree w/ u.

I'm pretty sure she spent the day working on #20 lol.

So business as usual :puke-front:

Archived