IGNORED

This might be close to "emily level crazy"

Isis

Wow, I don't even know where to start with this one.

Former "whore" gets Jesus, gets Marine "penpal". Two months later, they meet. Thirteen HOURS later they get married. Married for seven days before he deploys. Comes home with pretty severe PTSD and a TBI (other injuries as well).

marinewifeunplugged.blogspot.com

I'd start with the "woman behind the blog section"

So much crazy here......

Edited to properly break link. Please simply remove the http:// at the beginning if the link, do not add spaces or replace . with DOT. It makes it very difficult for mobile users.

Lilith

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When my husband deployed, I admitted to him that I struggled and lost the fight a couple times, and after my emphatic and honest confession of him being on my mind, he was okay with it. Now however, I wonder. And he has told me that he was wrong in being ok with it.

I find this troubling. She "slut shames" herself many times in her blog. This is from her post about masturbation. Not okay, even if you are thinking about your deployed husband while you do it....

Once I figured out that the root of my self-indulgence was selfishness, wanting to have something very much (but maybe not needing it), and that perhaps I was being turned on more by how I felt while what I was doing than who I pretended to be thinking about, and that perhaps, if Jesus was standing right next to me, I would not be as shameless as I'd like to be, since my husband was not the one enjoying my body, but I was... alone... that maybe... just maybe... it was the wrong thing to do.

Masturbation in the eyes of many is nothing short of having sex with oneself. That much must be obvious. And if that's true, and in marriage, your body does not belong to you, but to your spouse, why would we deny our spouses of pleasure that they deserve to enjoy as well?

Nope, sorry my body still belongs to me.

Another thing: Fornication has come to be widely understood as sexual intercourse outside of marriage. My question is then, if sex with another person is forbidden outside marriage, isn't sex with yourself also forbidden? It's still sex outside of marriage.

I fully realize that for some of you, it sounds like I'm going out on a limb here, but in all sincerity... I believe that when I married my husband, all of my future orgasms belonged to him.

Check out this gem:

. Thankfully we live in a small enough community that is not very diverse where the overall student body is not scraping by with hundreds of delinquents under the age of fifteen with horrible family lives. The public elementary school we are looking at is rated high, has received awards, and is very close. We could walk there. Another bonus, they require uniforms.

Oh, Lord. I just have no words for this entire entry:

marinewifeunplugged.blogspot.com/2013/02/a-ton.html

A shit storm, indeed.

Check out this gem:

Apparently it has never dawned on her that diversity is not needed for kids to be "delinquents with horrible family lives". :cray-cray:

I fully realize that for some of you, it sounds like I'm going out on a limb here, but in all sincerity... I believe that when I married my husband, all of my future orgasms belonged to him.

1. I'm pretty sure my orgasms belong to me.

2. The first sentence should read "...realize for MOST of you"

3. Only future orgasms belong to the husband???? Does that mean she had some before but it wasn't adultery because she wasn't married? I'm confused (again).

And masturbating while he's physically unable to be with her, is depriving him exactly how?

It's a dreary day here in southwestern Idaho. The temperature is a peculiar 62 degrees (F) for December 1st, and rain graces my current abode in areas that normally would occupy fresh and lively snowfall, or least flurries, by this time of year. Birds sing and squirrels rejoice with chipper tail flicks at a few extra days with which to gather nuts into their homes for the winter. They scamper about causing my Canon Rebel to act in far less rebellion than normal in early December days. My camera is out often, as no one is hibernating yet. We're supposed to get a fierce winter this time around, but you wouldn't know it. Some are still wearing shorts in public.

It's hard to tell the oddity of it all, of course. I find the general public in sweatpants and catch-phrases unfit for European hostels. Braless wonders frolic about in Walmart and glare at me like I'm the strange one. I dare not dart my eyes to my left or to my right anymore unless necessary. At least not in this area. I enjoy my peripheral vision for safety's sake alone. This land isn't as it used to be. Why with so much more "freedom" do I with my "archaic" morals feel so enslaved in this climate? Why, if there is so much Lady Liberty "freedom" about, am I allotted a begrudgingly sour expression by most if I praise heterosexuality and salvation in Christ alone? I live in a "Christian" area. Salvation Army bell ringers wish me a Merry Christmas with a kind of begging tone and I want to toss rocks into their red buckets with notes that read "We need jobs. Not freelance quarters."

I walk stoically into the den of thieves, gluttons, murders, idolaters, and HIV positive "good citizens" who shop in the name of peace, love, and happiness, trying to force my mind on what I need and nothing eles. No distractions. I am thankful for what sins I do not encompass, burdened greatly by the sins of the world but primarily my own. I don't see the worst in people always. I don't see the best in people always. I ask God to show me what He wills for me to see. I go from there.

Geez, outraged much? Sometimes I wonder what it's like for some of these fundies to go about their day seething so much about what everyone else is wearing and doing...what an energy suck that must be.

This is just one big WTH blog!

After reading her bio, I would have guessed it was all made up, but no, it appears to be real. Here is her facebook

facebook.com/nicolerosevandeventer

Of course she is a Calvinist.

I don't know how many women around here did the same thing as these two. Off the top of my head I think of 6 couples, I'll probably start recalling more.

Somewhere between 18 - 22 years old they married a service member they have very briefly known. It was incredibly common. These relationships were usually online until they married. I have one friend that met the guy she married twice before the wedding. The women were desperate to move out and not be dependent on their parents. They lacked ambitions in the education and career department. They are slightly on the lazy side. You add that to the hero worship this country has with the military. People tend to assume that military members are more mature than their peers of the same age. Nobody bats an eye when they marry at 20. So the women go from depending on mom and dad to depending on their solider, sailor or Marine.

And of course it ended horribly every.single.time.

A healthy look at elections:

I've been researching FEMA camps, Obama's dictatorship, New World Order, the NDAA, and I'm beginning to look {more] into state-governed militias. These keywords are not foreign to people. Most just don't want to talk about it all. The following video is about a year old. Plenty of people have their heads buried in the sand, and spend time watching tv shows and reading blogs of little importance, so hopefully this will circulate just a little and inspire people to think about things. Many are concerned that government "prolonged detention camps," or "concentration camps" are nothing more than conspiracy theories to get people hyped up and fearful, but truthfully, the absurdity of a subject is not what dictates its validity. Obama or no Obama in November, this is going to happen. These things have been planned out for years and involve many people, assistants, organizers, facilitators, etc. You might be voting for Romney or some other candidate, or maybe not voting at all. I guarantee you, all candidates are aware of these things.

Geez, outraged much? Sometimes I wonder what it's like for some of these fundies to go about their day seething so much about what everyone else is wearing and doing...what an energy suck that must be.

A den of thieves, gluttons, murders, idolaters? You mean like the people Jesus hung out with?

Also, why the hell is there quotes around "good citizens" after HIV positive? You have no friggin' idea how someone contracted HIV (and further, how the hell do you know if strangers have HIV?). There are children who acquire it because their mothers have it. And even those "sluts" who got it by having unprotected sex could have repented of their lifestyles and become the most devout Christians possible. Cause you know, the New Testament allows for that if I recall...

Wtf is a free lance quarter?

The pastor who is responsible in part for introducing me to Jesus is the same man who molested me in his own house, while his wife and children were fast asleep. It happened years ago. It happened after I was raped by my ex fiancée, and after I was molested by 4 (I think) other men growing up. The hardest occurrence to get healed of was obviously the run-in with the pastor.

This woman clearly needs professional help, if she isn't getting it already.

A shit storm, indeed.

I will give you that this chick seems chock full of the crazy but I am kind of sad to say that most of the behavior she described from her husband isn't all that out of line with many accounts of spouses of service members with PTSD and TBI. My husband never got to that point but it was pretty bad. It is a constant roller coaster living this side effect of the American dream. It is crazy making sometimes, but not THAT much crazy.

Oh goody. She comes right out and links to the Kinists in her favorite links. It's like she's waving a flag that says "Racist Theocract With Martyr Complex."

A shit storm, indeed.

I got as far as

When we got up here, our friends noticed how my husband treated our son and I.

Already I'm scared to continue. But I will. I hope this isn't going the way my gut says it will.

Third, my husband was rated by the VA as 100% disabled and Unemployable. This means that legally, he can't be gainfully employed ever again, which means while all of you men are complaining about having to go to work, there is a man in my house who served honorably in the Marine Corps and wishes he could still work and hates to hear your ingratitude for what you're capable of doing. It also means that we are able to pay our bills with his disability income now, provided we do not encounter yet another government shut down any time soon. (That was brutal for us.) I just submitted our THIRD application for Wounded Warrior Social Security Disability Income after being denied twice, but this time, with the paperwork we have, it should work. At least that's what the disability lawyer I spoke to told me. He thinks we have a strong enough case now. If SSDI comes through, insurance will be covered and more options will open.

Here is the thing about that shutdown. All veterans were paid on time. They are making at least $3134 a month, all tax free. Not rich, but able to live.

Interesting how The Government Is Evil and Obama Is A Dictator, though. How does that work, with the bulk of their income coming FROM the government? He earned it, obviously, and they are certainly entitled to it, I just wonder how she reconciles that in her head.

I'm torn between being appalled by most of her views, and feeling terrible for her. A close friend of mine is a Marine with combat related PTSD, and some of the posts on that subject have me close to tears.

I've only briefly glanced at it, but here's a lovely part:

"Engaged twice before the age of 20, proposed to five times (by five different people) in a year and a half, life after high school was not what she expected! She worked hard at hiding her heart in God so that a man had to go to God to get to it. In 2007 she made a pen pal. They fell in love before they even met, terrifying everyone who knew them. That pen pal was the honorable Lance Corporal Nicholas Vandeventer, infantryman of the United States Marine Corps. He prepared for his second deployment when he and Nicole began talking. Two months into communication, Nicholas flew out to Connecticut and they married 13 hours after meeting. They spent 7 days together before he deployed. This was Nicole's chance out of New England, (but it's not why she married). She flew to Idaho, staying with his family until his return stateside. Nicole could not wait to get to California, but she could have done without the circumstances. Nicholas returned by means of a medical evacuation three months before his deployment was up, and then things got even crazier."

She says it like she's secretly proud of it. :shock:

Coeur d'Alene is pretty (it looks like that's where she lives?) but there are lots of crazies.

ETA: Her husband apparently knows her Facebook password and keeps changing the cover photo or profile pic to super creepy/dark pictures. WTF

I've only briefly glanced at it, but here's a lovely part:

"Engaged twice before the age of 20, proposed to five times (by five different people) in a year and a half, life after high school was not what she expected! She worked hard at hiding her heart in God so that a man had to go to God to get to it. In 2007 she made a pen pal. They fell in love before they even met, terrifying everyone who knew them. That pen pal was the honorable Lance Corporal Nicholas Vandeventer, infantryman of the United States Marine Corps. He prepared for his second deployment when he and Nicole began talking. Two months into communication, Nicholas flew out to Connecticut and they married 13 hours after meeting. They spent 7 days together before he deployed. This was Nicole's chance out of New England, (but it's not why she married). She flew to Idaho, staying with his family until his return stateside. Nicole could not wait to get to California, but she could have done without the circumstances. Nicholas returned by means of a medical evacuation three months before his deployment was up, and then things got even crazier."

She says it like she's secretly proud of it. :shock:

Coeur d'Alene is pretty (it looks like that's where she lives?) but there are lots of crazies.

ETA: Her husband apparently knows her Facebook password and keeps changing the cover photo or profile pic to super creepy/dark pictures. WTF

This woman is claiming she was sexually abused by 5 different people (including her pastor) and engaged twice with 5 proposals? I am really confused by all this.

Archived