IGNORED

When is Alyssa Bates getting married again?

missbrooklyn

Seriously, when is it again? I feel like Kelly has been keeping mum on this one. Where are the sappy love poems and photos and registries?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe its May 14.

I thought it was May 24th? But I could be wrong.

Yeah, it is weird how we haven't heard as much about this wedding. I know it's not their first daughter's wedding, but Alyssa seems just as girly, romantic, and outgoing as Erin is. Also she's marrying a Congressman's son, so it is a higher profile wedding in a lot of ways.

C'mon Bates! I need some young love sap to smile/snark at!

On a Wednesday? Is that common in their neck of the woods? I don't think I've ever been to a wedding on a weekday. Then again, she's serving light desserts, not even a sandwich buffet, so they can probably wrap it up quickly. Everyone can be home early for work the next day. Sigh, how romantic.

I think with the hot pink and malibu blue, it will be snarklicious.

I think with the hot pink and malibu blue, it will be snarklicious.

Are those the wedding colors?

Yeah, it is weird how we haven't heard as much about this wedding. I know it's not their first daughter's wedding, but Alyssa seems just as girly, romantic, and outgoing as Erin is. Also she's marrying a Congressman's son, so it is a higher profile wedding in a lot of ways.

You're right, it's May 24th. Here is their wedding website: johnandalyssa 2014.com

Oops, my bad!

That is a LOUD colored registry... wow. I think I prefer Erin's pink playhouse.

Are those the wedding colors?

Yep, they sure are. They make me think of a baby shower---a baby shower in the 1980s.

Here's her pinterest: pinterest.com/bizzybeebates/

post-8463-14451998904416_thumb.jpg

I feel like that would be okay if they were soft accent colors - but if it's all out those two, oof. It's gonna hurt some eyeballs.

But I'm all for fundie daughters getting whatever the hell they want for their weddings, so more power. I still hope she goes with a Kate Middleton knock off. I think she could rock it, even with a pair of bright pink heels.

I think Alyssa's family in-law doesn't like to be shown in the Bates website.

Weren't her parents colors teal and mauve? Sounds like they picked a version of Gil and Kelly's wedding. Maybe they have some old wedding decorations they can spray paint and Pinterest all up.

I think Alyssa's family in-law doesn't like to be shown in the Bates website.

Me too. Daddy Webster's up for reelection this fall. Looks like it won't be a very competitive race for him this time, and I imagine they want to keep their cards close to their chest to keep him under the radar.

I'm fond of bright colors. But those two--and together? Yikes!

I love that she wants her home bright and colorful. She has some personality. :) I think the colors are cute - I just hope the walls aren't hot pink or teal.

I feel squicky about this wedding. She's just so YOUNG. And he's MY age. This would be like me walking down to the local High School and picking me up a senior. And then moving that high school senior into my house, and starting a family with him within a few months.

Oh my...so much pink and teal on their registries. Their house will definitely look like it's been decorated by a 19-year-old.

The toothbrush holder she registered for is actually a kids' set. Yikes.

On a Wednesday? Is that common in their neck of the woods? I don't think I've ever been to a wedding on a weekday. Then again, she's serving light desserts, not even a sandwich buffet, so they can probably wrap it up quickly. Everyone can be home early for work the next day. Sigh, how romantic.

Who would need to go to work the next day? Who works? :lol:

I feel squicky about this wedding. She's just so YOUNG. And he's MY age. This would be like me walking down to the local High School and picking me up a senior. And then moving that high school senior into my house, and starting a family with him within a few months.

how old is he?

Archived