IGNORED

John David Duggar on a group date!?!

Elisabeth

Ha, starcasm discovered a gold mine the day they found Free Jinger.

Can someone put the link up please? I can not seem to find it.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOl, that article is just ripped straight out of Freejinger. Who ever said that the site hit goldmine when it found freejinger is right. They even pinched the photos that were put up here. The least the site could do is credit the freejinger stalkers (and I say stalkers in the nicest way) that have been putting the all the work into the article they take credit for.

I LOVE it! I have yet to read more of the lovely Sarah, but I was struck by "one year closer to meeting my Jesus". Wish I'd thought of that when people rub my birthday in my face that I really don't like to celebrate.

Okay, just for that I hope she DOES end up with JD. He seems to have some growing up to do when it comes to pranks, but there's hope. But, let's face it, it's a much lesser evil than her becoming a Maxwell, right?(I thought of that in that line which can be more death-interpretable) I got more to say about that, but probably best said in the Maxwell threads, right?

Yeah, back to checking that out......I got as far as April, which was after BG resigned, right?

If JD is courting his time choice I must say is impeccable. After all everyone is focused on Jessa and Ben. Should be interesting to see how a relationship with a female who isn't a family member plays out.

Archived