IGNORED

John David Duggar on a group date!?!

Elisabeth

So John David has been spotted again with the same girl (I think) from the pictures that started this thread. Photo is from a book signing at one of the recent conferences. Are we jumping on the courtship bus now? She's pretty if it's true!

Honestly, I don't think much of this. Firstly, not positive it's even the same girl, she looks a lot older to me in the second picture. Second, even if it is the same girl, it's not that surprising that an ATI girl would be doing ATI events at the same time as JD.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you all may be on to something here. She is pretty, she shares Boob and J'Chelle's zeal for hairspray, but she is hammered on the kool-aid!

Her hair is very Erin Bates-like. I guess it should be Erin Paine. She looks like Gothard's type-pretty, with soft waves framing her countenance. Perhaps she and JD are in the pre-courting stage? Or maybe the courtship is being kept quiet until filming for the next season begins. Time for another male Duggar to have a relationship. At least John David has some skills-he can fly a plane, has a towing business, seems to be good at fixing things, and can run heavy equipment. Plus, he fixed up that free house to rent out. It's time, John David!

1. St. Patrick's Day is technically a day of holy obligation since old Paddy was, you know, a missionary... who brought Christianity to Ireland... but minor details.

2. What the ever loving fuck kind of comment is that?

On my 21st birthday I ... Don't recall much after 7pm. There was tequila, a Peruvian flute band, met lots of new nameless friends, and the next morning I woke wearing a pair strappy sandals I'd never seen before or worn. They were really nice and I wore them several times that summer. And a couple of friends called me the next morning and reminded me not to say anything about that police dinghy we found at the beach. Still have no clue what happened.

Not once did the thought that I was one year closer to dying. In fact, I was hoping the tequila would help preserve me longer.

And now, on her 21st birthday post: "I'm one year closer to meeting my Jesus! I'm more excited than ever!!!" o_O

I don't even know if I can snark on this; I find it genuinely concerning.

If she isn't in a relationship with John David, she could marry one of the Maxwell boys.

Are we talking about the girl on (our) left, the one with the brown hair? I hope there's nothing going on with her...

She sort of reminds me of Jana. :? :ew:

Wow I'm beginning to be able to pick out other fundie "youth" in these pics! I definitely noticed Tori Webster in the group date photo, and there's a Keilen sister in the one below, but I don't know which one. The blogger mentions Brent Keilen leaving HQ, too. Finishing his sentence? ;)

So if Brent, (hey his twin is Becky--maybe she's the sister I recognized) age 28, is done in Chicago, when will Brandon, 25, finish? I realize it's not ACTUALLY age-based.

ETA: I read more of the blog and it is definitely Becky Keilen. :doh:

post-4828-14451999325863_thumb.jpg

And now, on her 21st birthday post: "I'm one year closer to meeting my Jesus! I'm more excited than ever!!!" o_O

I don't even know if I can snark on this; I find it genuinely concerning.

Wow. I think it's wild that this is the party line. In some ways it's very gnostic - which was a heresy back in the days of the early church that said everything connected to the body = sinful/bad. Everything with the soul = spiritual/good. The idea that True Christians see "non-christians" having fun and enjoying life and that makes them sad for their eternal souls is very odd when you parse it out like that.

And the one year closer to meeting "my Jesus" feels so familiar. It seems like the Jesus is My Boyfriend party line mashed up with the eternity-is-the-most-important.

I hope the facade fails her soon and she gets out.

Her hair is very Erin Bates-like. I guess it should be Erin Paine. She looks like Gothard's type-pretty, with soft waves framing her countenance. Perhaps she and JD are in the pre-courting stage? Or maybe the courtship is being kept quiet until filming for the next season begins. Time for another male Duggar to have a relationship. At least John David has some skills-he can fly a plane, has a towing business, seems to be good at fixing things, and can run heavy equipment. Plus, he fixed up that free house to rent out. It's time, John David!

But he's a boor and a terrible human being whom I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Wow I'm beginning to be able to pick out other fundie "youth" in these pics! I definitely noticed Tori Webster in the group date photo, and there's a Keilen sister in the one below, but I don't know which one. The blogger mentions Brent Keilen leaving HQ, too. Finishing his sentence? ;)

So if Brent, (hey his twin is Becky--maybe she's the sister I recognized) age 28, is done in Chicago, when will Brandon, 25, finish? I realize it's not ACTUALLY age-based.

ETA: I read more of the blog and it is definitely Becky Keilen. :doh:

I'm usually not one to snark on fashion, but Mr. Front and Center has several things wrong with that ensemble. Like, if you look at just his face and arms, he shouldn't be ugly. I'm not a fan of Bright Blue Shirt's wardrobe either, but he's smokin' hot. Greenie looks cute too, but he's a bit far away to tell. WHY do I find fundie males so sexy?!!?!! :angry-banghead:

So looking through her blog, I found the following:

- She was at the same conference in California that the JB & DQ were at, and with JD who was the only Duggar offspring to go.

- She was "asked" to come help at the Duggar book signing at the recent homeschooling conference, where we saw a picture of her standing at a table nearby JD, and she did a selfie with other Duggar kids

- She was at Jill Dill's wedding, including the actual reception at the house afterwards, which was more intimate

- She was at Big Sandy hanging out with Jinger and the usual close-Duggar friends (Querys, masiespace)

- She is most definitely a very typical pretty ATI girl, working among the HQ elite and rubbing shoulders with Keilens and Websters and others

Don't know about you guys, but for me it's all pointing straight to a courtship, or at least pre-courtship "getting to know you" bullshit.

So looking through her blog, I found the following:

- She was at the same conference in California that the JB & DQ were at, and with JD who was the only Duggar offspring to go.

- She was "asked" to come help at the Duggar book signing at the recent homeschooling conference, where we saw a picture of her standing at a table nearby JD, and she did a selfie with other Duggar kids

- She was at Jill Dill's wedding, including the actual reception at the house afterwards, which was more intimate

- She was at Big Sandy hanging out with Jinger and the usual close-Duggar friends (Querys, masiespace)

- She is most definitely a very typical pretty ATI girl, working among the HQ elite and rubbing shoulders with Keilens and Websters and others

Don't know about you guys, but for me it's all pointing straight to a courtship, or at least pre-courtship "getting to know you" bullshit.

Poor girl. If it works out, she will be stuck for life with Jim Boob 2.0: the idiot version.

John David comes across as a juvenile yokel, in my opinion. I wonder if he'd trash his own wedding car? :D

What's the girl's name? Are we allowed to say? What else do we know about her? FJ detectives, we are the first to know about these things.

I'm usually not one to snark on fashion, but Mr. Front and Center has several things wrong with that ensemble. Like, if you look at just his face and arms, he shouldn't be ugly. I'm not a fan of Bright Blue Shirt's wardrobe either, but he's smokin' hot. Greenie looks cute too, but he's a bit far away to tell. WHY do I find fundie males so sexy?!!?!! :angry-banghead:

Blue and green are actually cute. They should put on some long sleeves, another pound of muscle mass and i might be defrauded.

What's the girl's name? Are we allowed to say? What else do we know about her? FJ detectives, we are the first to know about these things.

Her name is Sarah Johnson. Here's her blog: reaching-a-higher-call.blogspot.com/ I used to wear my hair just like her. In 1989. :?

She seems pretty cute. Hopefully she has a decent father, one who will scare the bejeezus out of J'Dopey. The kind of dad who won't be blinded by the fame, and to not allow JD his daughters hand unless he proves his maturity.

And maybe her sacred vagina will finally give an, ahem, outlet for JDs childish and irritating demons. Errrr, wait, maybe I should pity the vage. :?

So from a quick look at her blog it appears that she may have brothers of courting age. Maybe it's not a match between her and JD but rather between one of her brothers and Jana or Jinger.

I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up courting JD, though. She kind of comes across as the type who would think she had died and gone to heaven if she got to marry one of the ~Duggars~

Her name is Sarah Johnson. Here's her blog: reaching-a-higher-call.blogspot.com/ I used to wear my hair just like her. In 1989. :?

I'm hoping for courtship news. I did a search for "Duggar" on the blog and the last post mentioning "Duggar" is from 12/2012, however clearly there's a picture of Joy Anna in a post from 07/2014. Maybe the family has learned not to post incriminating pictures, which lead to questions about courtship. Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if someone ran and told them that people are catching on...

Hopefully it is a courtship. From her blog she seems like a nice girl.

I haven't read her blog, but I wouldn't wish JohnDavid on a "nice girl". He's the only Duggar I outright loathe - I even see redeeming features in Josh that JD is totally devoid of. He's childish, boorish, proudly uneducated, smirkingly arrogant..... The list goes on. It absolutely amazes me that Kelly Bates, whose sons seem miles ahead of him in maturity and likability, is so impressed by John David.

Josh seems to truly love Anna and dote on her in all the ways acceptable in their society. I really don't see John David cherishing a woman like Josh, JimBob and Derick seem to cherish their spouses - when talking about his sisters courting he seemed to have zero respect for women at all. Now I know their doctrine isn't big on respect for women, but the other Duggar patriarchs do seem to respect their partners.

I haven't read her blog, but I wouldn't wish JohnDavid on a "nice girl". He's the only Duggar I outright loathe - I even see redeeming features in Josh that JD is totally devoid of. He's childish, boorish, proudly uneducated, smirkingly arrogant..... The list goes on. It absolutely amazes me that Kelly Bates, whose sons seem miles ahead of him in maturity and likability, is so impressed by John David.

Josh seems to truly love Anna and dote on her in all the ways acceptable in their society. I really don't see John David cherishing a woman like Josh, JimBob and Derick seem to cherish their spouses - when talking about his sisters courting he seemed to have zero respect for women at all. Now I know their doctrine isn't big on respect for women, but the other Duggar patriarchs do seem to respect their partners.

Which is precisely one of the reasons Quiverfull is rife with abuse. Wives always must submit themselves unto their headship. It's the husbands who seem sometimes forget they must love their wives as Christ loved the church. And of course, divorce isn't allowed. :doh:

Starcasm are now on the John david courtship bus too lol :lol:

Ha, starcasm discovered a gold mine the day they found Free Jinger.

Archived