IGNORED

Doug Wilson ~ sexual abuse apologist

Curious

I’m thinking specifically of the case where a young teenage girl was molested, and Wilson saw fit to accept the abuser’s “repentance,†and refused the girl communion because, naturally, she wasn’t a victim either; she was a fornicator, and her refusal to admit to such a charge meant she was unrepentant.

Then fair play to the girl for being "unrepentant"!

I'm not surprised that a victim of molestation is being cast as a "fornicator" by Doug Wilson, since this was the attitude for much of history and the Mosiac law illustrates this. Doug Wilson's disgusting ideas and Doug Phillip's disgusting actions are the natural consequences of patriarchy, and not the outliers that people at World Magazine and the like would have us believe.

Natalie has quite an audience thru her music career. You can find her various fb pages under "Natalie Rose" and "Natalie Greenfield Music". I'm not sure how much she shares about her past thru her music audience (many of which seem to be in her hometown, where Jamin and Wilson live) but she does have a following should she choose to share more.

Wow, she's got a great voice!

Doug Wilson--you and your cronies need to pack up & GTFO out of my state. You're stinkin' up the joint. Although I wouldn't wish you on any other part of the country (or the world for that matter), so if you could just float around the ocean in a boat for the rest of your life, that would be fab. Thanks.

Wilson says about his one-and-only meeting with Phillips: “I met him once, in 2010, and he took the opportunity then to blow sunshine up my skirt.â€

dougwils.com/s7-engaging-the-culture/vision-forum-and-a-season-of-meditation.html

He’s not lying about this. It really was their only meeting, and I remember that Phillips couldn’t get a photo of the two (sitting in some fast-food restaurant) up on his blog fast enough. He wanted to prove that he wasn't just Cosplay Boy and could hang with The Deep Thinker. Alas, Wilson continued to keep him at arm's length, and that photo has, uh, gone with the wind.

Wilson says about his one-and-only meeting with Phillips: “I met him once, in 2010, and he took the opportunity then to blow sunshine up my skirt.â€

dougwils.com/s7-engaging-the-culture/vision-forum-and-a-season-of-meditation.html

He’s not lying about this. It really was their only meeting, and I remember that Phillips couldn’t get a photo of the two (sitting in some fast-food restaurant) up on his blog fast enough. He wanted to prove that he wasn't just Cosplay Boy and could hang with The Deep Thinker. Alas, Wilson continued to keep him at arm's length, and that photo has, uh, gone with the wind.

He blew sunshine up Wilson's skirt? Pretty gay language for two manly defenders of all thing masculine

I know have an image of Wilson wearing a tiara and a strapless prom dress while Phillips...blows sunshine up his skirt.(no idea why Wilson would wear a tiara in my imagination but he is)

So just how awful do you have to really be when Doug Wilson, Champion of the Rapist and Pedophile, doesn't want to be associated with you?!

So just how awful do you have to really be when Doug Wilson, Champion of the Rapist and Pedophile, doesn't want to be associated with you?!

I don't think it was about morality for Wilson. He and Phillips had a deep division over the schooling of children: Wilson runs an age-segregated school and Phillips is a homeschool absolutist. Plus, even though they agree on plenty of other things, Wilson obviously thought all along that Phillips' buffoonery was tainting Reformed scholarship.

I sorta wish they'd become good buds, because then we could refer to them as Wilson Phillips.

Not awful, just competing for the same dollar.

• 3 months later...

Finally a new post from Natalie (former member of Doug Wilson's Christ Church, and who was abused by Jamin Wight):

natalierose-livewithpassion.blogspot.com/2014/07/standing-up-speaking-out.html

Archived